I feel like Serbia Will upset Team USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
    I would love to see someone bet a lot of money on Serbia winning this game then taking a screenshot of it and posting it on this thread. Then I would really believe that you think Serbia will win.
    great point. everyone is full of it. they know in their hearts and heads what is going to happen. but hopes and dreams are what keep people alive.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dule_Vujosevic View Post
      lol this "usagre" is like the most arrogant dude evah on internet...
      Fact 1: Usa is big favorite. Serbia will fight to death. If we keep momentum, play our best game so far, have Teodosic and Bogdanovic on fire, while Harden & rest of your unreal dudes are having a bad day, yes, we can win.
      Fact 2: This is a solo game. Isn't a group game. You can't compare : Ok, Brazil scored 82 against Serbia, Spain 84, France 79 (don't know accurately tho), so, because Usa are like the best team ever, we will score atleast 120. That's so childish. You can't compare like that.
      Fact 3: Serbia already did their goal, by far. This young and unexperienced side is totally pressure-free, whatever happens they will have 100.000 people infront of public square waiting them, they deserve it.
      Fact 4: USA has equal amount of quality as 2002, and less than 2006. What happened then? You just can't know it for sure.
      So basically all your crappynes is based on your arrogance, "#yolo #USA #50pointsdifference. Noone said Serbia wins it. But i can assure you, whole world is on Serbia's side, except USA, Albania and maybe some tribal from South American jungle, because they heard of stories Serbians are bad people. And why? Because we play with heart, with players that earn wage of Harden's new boots, because Jovic and Bircevic plays for a team that don't have 100.000 euros to participate in ABA, and they sucked last year. Noone knew who is Jovic. Because Bogdanovic is just like Aleksandar Sasa Djordjevic, who, well u know...because there's Divac and Bodiroga in our federation watching from first stands, Jaric, Gurovic, guys who owned you in the middle of Indiana, i guess.
      P.S.
      just to correct you on a couple of things. you show your lack of knowledge by comparing this usa team equally to the 2002 team. that was a horrible collection of players that were horribly coached. paul pierce would be the only one from that team that can crack this usa teams rotation. and as for 2006 they had 3 players the rest of the names like bosh, paul and howard look good now, but at the time they were 21 years old and not yet what they became. as for your team if you think you can compare it to your 2002 team once again your are not too bright. you have a very limited team that got a little hot against the greece, brazil and frances of the world. but now your team will be exposed and undressed by the country that taught you how to play basketball.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

1/ i dont say that Serbia Will Win because i want USA loose because They are like robots... Hell no ! Since the debut of this tournament i was not impressed by the roster. The only one who makes me impression its faried... Wouaw this Guy is such a beast omg

2/ im not happy with the schedule, the bracket, the road that fiba gives to USA. Wtf basket is rigged or what ? What was this Draw ... Come on its the little who makes more effort than the big one ( USA ).
        I think that everybody are ok with this fact

I Will be very sad if Serbians Will be tired ... Because it Will be unfair for them and the final Will suck.

Conclusion / fiba make all this shit to have this USA Spain in final . Its very scared for me who are not a basketball true hardcore fan ... Where is the balance and fair play ? !

Comment

First played 1891, Springfield, Massachusetts, U.S.

133 years of history, basketball is in Your blood like soccer is our blood ( french soccer team is the only team and the first of all Time who won all the trophy in each catégory...we are the only one )

USA is not surprise that you produce the best, and the kids play in the street like soccer. I dont think that in the world childrens are 8hours a day in the street to play bball

Comment

One thing to mess up with your opponents game plan is psyche them up. Maybe brag about beating your opponent to the pulp hoping that it will rub negatively to your opponent..

One thing that Americans like about Spain USA matchup is that deepe inside 99 times out of 100 they can beat spain why there is one over 100? Its because its happening in Madrid France is a poor mans USA team yet they defeated them.. Thats not the case against Serbians.. To think almost half of Serbia's lineup wouldn't even crack a rotation of a dleague team.. Katic and And Stimac wouldn't cut to become imports in ABL.. but they are team players .. less ego for themselves but high ego for their team/Serbia..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
              One thing to mess up with your opponents game plan is psyche them up. Maybe brag about beating your opponent to the pulp hoping that it will rub negatively to your opponent..

One thing that Americans like about Spain USA matchup is that deepe inside 99 times out of 100 they can beat spain why there is one over 100? Its because its happening in Madrid France is a poor mans USA team yet they defeated them.. Thats not the case against Serbians.. To think almost half of Serbia's lineup wouldn't even crack a rotation of a dleague team.. Katic and And Stimac wouldn't cut to become imports in ABL.. but they are team players .. less ego for themselves but high ego for their team/Serbia..
              France is not a poor mans USA they are totally different team. France actually has good offensive chemistry. USA has good defensive chemistry but not offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                i was going to stay away but i can't help myself.
                serbia gave up 89, 85, and 81 points to spain, france, and brazil. how many points are we realistically thinking that they are going to hold the usa to?
                You don't understand the rules of the game, the winner of the game will be the team that will score at least 1 point more then the loser, USA.
                4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

great point. everyone is full of it. they know in their hearts and heads what is going to happen. but hopes and dreams are what keep people alive.
                  Nobody is 100% sure that Serbia will win, but you are 100% sure that USA wins so I am expecting to see screenshot of your bet.

Comment

just to correct you on a couple of things. you show your lack of knowledge by comparing this usa team equally to the 2002 team. that was a horrible collection of players that were horribly coached. paul pierce would be the only one from that team that can crack this usa teams rotation. and as for 2006 they had 3 players the rest of the names like bosh, paul and howard look good now, but at the time they were 21 years old and not yet what they became. as for your team if you think you can compare it to your 2002 team once again your are not too bright. you have a very limited team that got a little hot against the greece, brazil and frances of the world. but now your team will be exposed and undressed by the country that taught you how to play basketball.
                    Is that my problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Boys 2882 View Post
                      I have no doubt that everyone outside of USA will be rooting for Serbia tomorrow. However, that has absolutely nothing to do with Serbia. USA could be playing Syria tomorrow and the rest of the world would root for Syria. When a team wins 62 straight games over 8 years everyone else wants to see someone new win for once.

Pressure isn't an issue for USA. USA is the one team that is never allowed to lose. Not in group play and not even a friendly. They have to win every single game or they will go home failures and the international community will jump all over them for being failures. Every player that signs up to play on the team understands this. They're used to arenas full of fans that just want to see them lose one time. This game is no different than the others. A loss is a loss.
                      Who are you playing tonight? Is it Serbia or Syria?

Comment

One thing for sure is the Us team doesn't know how to lose.
                        Back in 2006 when the USA-Greece game finished, Lebron and his friends just left the court with no congrats to Greek players.
                        Only Carmelo gave congrats to Greeks

ΜΟΥΝΤΟΜΠΑΣΚΕΤ, 2006, ΟΤΑΝ, Η, ΕΘΝΙΚΗ, ΚΕΡΔΙΣΕ, ΤΗΝ, DREAM, TEAM
                        41st place - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game!!

Comment

Guys, don't provocate and ignore provocations, I don't feel like deleting 10+ posts everytime I visit this thread to make thread readable for anyone interested in the subject. Thanks
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by softice View Post
                            One thing for sure is the Us team doesn't know how to lose.
                            Back in 2006 when the USA-Greece game finished, Lebron and his friends just left the court with no congrats to Greek players.
                            Only Carmelo gave congrats to Greeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_mkYiprSM
                            Ah man it wasn't like that, some of the players congratulated it wasn't only Melo, coach K congratulated, Greece players were jumping on the center after the win and doing that circle thing (understandably) for a while and players had to wait to congratulate. The shot of Wade that you see in the video is actually when he had a low five salute with one Greek player, and reasonably some of the players didn't wait for the Greeks to stop celebrating and went to the locker room, the way Greek players celebrated they didn't have to wait, you just lost the game, in your head you're already thinking what will they say home, etc., they were more surprised than acting like primadonas.

Comment

I expect Serbia to compete to their limit and fearless. With a coach like Đorđević, who was an extraordinary competitor as player, it's impossible to think otherwise.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                                I would love to see someone bet a lot of money on Serbia winning this game then taking a screenshot of it and posting it on this thread. Then I would really believe that you think Serbia will win.

2€ is not a lot of money, but it's something.
                                Serbia has been giving me some money: http://gyazo.com/440cfeaf76f7dd08cecf21357764d0d5
                                I don't really expect Serbia to win this time, though.
                                Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information