PBA Philippine Cup (All Filipino) - 40th Season [2014-2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joshmaldito View Post
    Ros vs. Alaska if you read my previous post im very confident Alaska will take the series. But SMB vs. Alaska im not too sure because of the Fajardo factor not to mention the return of Cabagnot. You guys keep on saying im a fanboy....Sorry to disappoint you but im not ...Did i burst your bubble? LOL...I do trust coach Alex abilities as a coach but can he find a way to neutralize Fjardo? given the fact that Thoss is not 100% healthy I really don't know. But if he is able to pull this one off I say he is a genius!
    all i see is excuses! excuses! excuses! LOL!
    winning isnt always everything and important, you can also win even in a loss....

Comment

• how do you deal with a team like san miguel...im not talking about their firepower. Check this out.. Tubid, lassiter,lutz, santos, kramer, ross, omolon are excellent stoppers.The rest like cabagnot, rico, chua, semerand are decent defenders. Pascual and perhaps fortuna because of his size are the only weak link. Oh, i forgot about fajardo roaming in the shaded area. Ive seen them shut down opponents this conference. So it will be alaskas energy vs smbs defense ! The team with the deeper bench wins.

Comment

• with the reentry of cabagnot and the acquisition of fortuna, it made SMB a more formidable and balance team so theres no doubt SMB is the overwhelming favorite in this series, the odds is definitely against alaska but i really think that the way alaska is playing they have a outside chance of making it a series or perhaps upsetting the heavily favored SMB. alaska has showned in the series against ROS that they have the discipline, toughness(both physical and mental), perseverance and poise under pressure. thats why i think amongst all the teams in PBA they are one of the two team that can pose big problems for SMB aside from BGSM. im excited to see the match-up between the former delta boys abueva and arwind, this will be fireworks in the making.
        winning isnt always everything and important, you can also win even in a loss....

Comment

• SMB is leading 21-5. I have this feeling alaska will make a run and knowing SMB past history
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• This semerad-abueva match up though

image.jpg

sigpic

Comment

• Here comes the alaska run..

sigpic

Comment

• San Miguel 45 - 31 Alaska

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  SMB is leading 21-5. I have this feeling alaska will make a run and knowing SMB past history
                  That was the Petronovela era. Not sure what's with Leo Austria and his coaching, but SMB has been more composed under him. This one's in the bag. The only question is if we'll cover the -6 spread.
                  If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                    That was the Petronovela era. Not sure what's with Leo Austria and his coaching, but SMB has been more composed under him. This one's in the bag. The only question is if we'll cover the -6 spread.
                    Lets see.. this is a test for SMB team..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                      SMB is leading 21-5. I have this feeling alaska will make a run and knowing SMB past history
                      alaska cant afford to have a bad start this isnt ROS that they are playing its the mighty SMB, im not sure if they can comeback and win this game the way they did against ROS.

Comment

• Of all the antics of abueva, belga etc they call that a flagrant?

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
                          Of all the antics of abueva, belga etc they call that a flagrant?
                          Not even a tripping, Its more of a flop by abueva.

sigpic

Comment

• 50-46. Alaska ruin SMB's offense and They did a good job on JF.

sigpic

Comment

• lots of pushing and grabbing and smb crumbling in pressure

Comment

• Alaska now leads by 1. Chris banchero showing the PBA world why he was projected as top 3 pick.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information