Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurochallenge Quarter-Final Play-Off pairings

10.03.2015, 12.03.2015, 17.03.2015

The format of the Quarter-Final Play-Offs is a best-of-three series with the higher ranked team hosting the first game, and a third game if required. The games will take place on 10 and 12 March, with the third game, if necessary, scheduled for 17 March.
    A decision about the venue of the Final Four, which is scheduled to take place from 24-26 April, will be announced following the conclusion of the Quarter-Final Play-Offs.

Energia Tg-Jiu (Romania) vs. Le Mans Sarthe Basket (France)

JSF Nanterre (France) vs. Enel Basket Brindisi (Italy)

Fraport Skyliners (Germany) vs. BC Enisey Krasnoyarsk (Russia)

Trabzonspor Medical Park (Turkey) vs. Avtodor Saratov (Russia)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Four

Energia Tg-Jiu (Romania) vs. Le Mans Sarthe Basket (France) - Trabzonspor Medical Park (Turkey) vs. Avtodor Saratov (Russia)

JSF Nanterre (France) vs. Enel Basket Brindisi (Italy) - Fraport Skyliners (Germany) vs. BC Enisey Krasnoyarsk (Russia)

Comment

Trabzonspor Medical Park (Turkey) vs. Avtodor Saratov (Russia) Game 1

Energia Tg-Jiu (Romania) vs. Le Mans Sarthe Basket (France) Game 1

Fraport Skyliners (Germany) vs. BC Enisey Krasnoyarsk (Russia) Game 1

JSF Nanterre (France) vs. Enel Basket Brindisi (Italy) Game 1

Comment

Trabzon To Host EuroChallenge Final 4

Energia Tg-Jiu (Romania) vs Trabzonspor Medical Park (Turkey)

JSF Nanterre (France) vs Fraport Skyliners (Germany)

Trabzonspor Medical Park and the city of Trabzon will organise the 2015 EuroChallenge Final Four, FIBA Europe decided on Wednesday.

The Final Four will be played from 24-26 April at Trabzon's 7,500- seat venue, Hayri Gur Spor Salonu.

The Turkish club will be playing in their first ever European club competition season ending tournament as are all other three participants - Energia Targu-Jiu (ROU); Fraport Skyliners (GER); and JSF Nanterre (FRA).

Trabzonspor and Fraport Skyliners were the two clubs to officially bid to host the event.

"Trabzon is a city with a great sporting tradition and will be the perfect setting as TS Medical Park, Energia, JSF Nanterre and Fraport Skyliners battle for the EuroChallenge crown," FIBA Europe President Turgay Demirel said. "It's going to be a great weekend of basketball."

FIBA Regional Director Europe, Kamil Novak, added: "We would like to congratulate Trabzonspor Medical Park for their impressive, winning bid and enthusiasm. We would like to also commend Fraport Skyliners for their excellent bid and professionalism. We were indeed very pleased to have received two high quality bids for this event."

"We are very proud to host such a big event in Trabzon. We are ready to show our Turkish hospitality to our guests and we are certain that this will be one of the best Final Four events in history," said TS Medical Park President, Abis Hopikoglu.

In the Final Four semi-finals on 24 April hosts Trabzonspor MP take on surprise package Energia Targu-Jiu while Fraport Skyliners match up against JSF Nanterre.

The two winners will meet in the title game on 26 April.

Comment

What a bad decision!!!
          Trabzon is a city full of people who do not understand the spirit of sports at all!
          All they are interested is winning and they resort to aggression (fights, throwing stones etc.) if they do not win.
          Turgay Demirel knows this well but politics is stronger than common sense I guess.
          If anybody is hurt in Trabzon in this organization, Demirel is to blame...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuneyt View Post
            What a bad decision!!!
            Trabzon is a city full of people who do not understand the spirit of sports at all!
            All they are interested is winning and they resort to aggression (fights, throwing stones etc.) if they do not win.
            Turgay Demirel knows this well but politics is stronger than common sense I guess.
            If anybody is hurt in Trabzon in this organization, Demirel is to blame...
            I am not surprised to hear this from a Fenerbahce fan. Well Fenerbahce is known for match fixing in football, but I never mentioned and accuse Fenerbahce Ulker team with something happened in football.
            You are bringing something happened in football.
            That is really ridiculous.
            Come on, please tell me anything happened in basketball with Trabzonspor. Any game Trabzonspor fans caused a problem in basktball.
            Trabzonspor is a new team and they want to create something... I will be happy if they bring something to basketball. They can create an atmosphere like Karsiyaka does in near future.
            And euro Challenge is the first step they have to take...
            Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
              I am not surprised to hear this from a Fenerbahce fan. Well Fenerbahce is known for match fixing in football, but I never mentioned and accuse Fenerbahce Ulker team with something happened in football.
              You are bringing something happened in football.
              That is really ridiculous.
              Come on, please tell me anything happened in basketball with Trabzonspor. Any game Trabzonspor fans caused a problem in basktball.
              Trabzonspor is a new team and they want to create something... I will be happy if they bring something to basketball. They can create an atmosphere like Karsiyaka does in near future.
              And euro Challenge is the first step they have to take...
              I don't know if you are just clueless or else, so I will just inform you of an event from JUST 2 DAYS AGO...

Türkiye Basketbol Ligi'ndeki Trabzonspor Medical Park-Pınar Karşıyaka maçından sonra olay çıktı, hakemler 1 saat soyunma odasından çıkamadı.

Basicly the referees were sworn at by the TS management, and then 8-10 people climbing down from the protocol, tried to attack the referees, swearing.
              Since the mob outside did not dissolve, the refs could not leave the locker room for an hour or so.
              Last edited by Cuneyt; 03-30-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

And this is from 4 months ago...still THIS SEASON...
                Friggin moron jumped inside the field and tried to attack Obradovic.
                Look at the face of the guy, and tell me songs of safety!!!

Türkiye Basketbol Ligi'ndeki Trabzonspor Medical Park - Fenerbahçe Ülker karşılaşmasında bordo mavili bir taraftar ağzında sigarayla sahaya daldı ve sarı...

Comment

Before jumping to football so eagerly, trusting ts and that city of hate...I would expect you to do your homework and understand what you are defending.
                  That should prevent you from embarrassing yourself by football referenced remarks.
                  And even before making football based claims, I suggest you to have a look at the substance called "cathine" and its relationship to Gonlum and Kasun!!!

Comment

Before jumping to football so eagerly, trusting ts and that city of hate...I would expect you to do your homework and understand what you are defending.
                    That should prevent you from embarrassing yourself by football referenced remarks.
                    And even before making football based claims, I suggest you to have a look at the substance called "cathine" and its relationship to Gonlum and Kasun!!!
                    My friend, if you are going to bring these examples about the board members of the club, you know your president and board members do better.

Galatasaray Liv Hospital Başantenörü Ergin Ataman maçın ardından yaptığı açıklamada Fenerbahçe Asbaşkan Vekili Mahmut Uslu'nun kendisine küfürlüs sataşmada bulunduğunu iddia etti.

OMG not even in Turkey - Russia Final 4 Women Euroleague:

Dün Galatasaray Odeabank ile Fenerbahçe arasında oynanan ve sarı kırmızılıların zaferi ile sonuçlanan Euroleague Kadınlar finaline tribünde yaşanan olaylar...

Even there is some court thing going on:

Mahmut Uslu ve Jerfi Fıratlı'nın yargılanmasına dün Bakırköy 3. Asliye Ceza Mahkemesi'nde devam edildi.

Are these the records from court about match fixing? Semih Ozsoy (FB Board Member - Basketball Team vs Recep Ankarali - FIBA/Euroleague Basketball Referee)

Recep Ankaralı hakkında kesinofsayt tarafından yazılan gönderiler

All examples given are basketball related no football

Fan related examples:

FIBA Kadınlar Avrupa Ligi'nde oynanan Fenerbahçe-Galatasaray Odeabank çeyrek final maçının devre arasında olaylar çıktı.

I can find many examples but don't have time.

Also I want to excuse from the other forum members to waste these threads with internal discussions and Turkish links...

To Cuneyt: I won't continue this discussion anymore because I only believe in fair play... I don't hate any club, any team. I am always happy with success of Turkish Clubs.
                    This discussion is over for me...

Comment

Trabzonspor fans tried to kill a woman Fenerbahçe fan in a basketball game. What are you talking about? It is very known that people from Trabzon are prone to violence.
                      IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                      Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                      Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                      Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                      Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
                        To Cuneyt: I won't continue this discussion anymore because I only believe in fair play... I don't hate any club, any team. I am always happy with success of Turkish Clubs.
                        This discussion is over for me...
                        You are so pathetic... Not even pathetic, disgusting really.

First you ask "Come on, please tell me anything happened in basketball with Trabzonspor. Any game Trabzonspor fans caused a problem in basktball."
                        So sure of yourself eh?

Then I slap you with actual events...two from this very season.

And instead of saying "sorry, I did not know", you come back with lame "if you are going to bring these examples blah blah blah"

By the way, all those links are badly researched and have NO RELEVANCE TO THE DISCUSSION. I posted links about some men from protocol attacking the referee and some crazy fan attacking Obradovic. Yours are stupid. One FB manager suing a gs fan who hit him on the face? WTF?

I said disgusting above, and I mean it. Disgusting because you are playing the role of "fair play" and friendship while you are filled with hate.
                        If you read the above discussion, it was based on Trabzon and dangerous fan behavior of the town it is in. It is not about Efes, or Fenerbahce.

Nobody told you to bring the matchfixing bullshit, but you did it anyway.

And then you apologise to "other forum members" Come on man...really?

Save your bullshit, we both know you are not what you claim to be.

Be yourself. That way, you would get respect even in disagreement.

Pathetic really. Pffffhh.
                        Last edited by Cuneyt; 04-01-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                          Trabzonspor fans tried to kill a woman Fenerbahçe fan in a basketball game. What are you talking about? It is very known that people from Trabzon are prone to violence.
                          Forget it man. He has no clue what he is talking about, plus he is a sore loser.

Coming back to subject: I dont think people from Trabzon are prone to violence. It is just the police and security is not handled well for decades. Nobody gets arrested, so people naturally take it to the next level. I have been there many times, and the sports scene is never civilized. Never a quite end when they lose the game.

The sad thing is Demirel knows this...

Comment

Forget it man. He has no clue what he is talking about, plus he is a sore loser.

Coming back to subject: I dont think people from Trabzon are prone to violence. It is just the police and security is not handled well for decades. Nobody gets arrested, so people naturally take it to the next level. I have been there many times, and the sports scene is never civilized. Never a quite end when they lose the game.

The sad thing is Demirel knows this...
                            Sore Loser??? Loser of what??? Do you know me? Do you know my background?
                            Thank God, at least I know I am not a loser...
                            In order to use these kind of words against a person you should know him or at least you should have read some of his previous posts.
                            I don't like anybody blaming people of a city/country. My reaction was to that. Unfortunately you said prone to violence? I don't agree with you.
                            On the other hand - I didn't know the incident what INTEGRAL mentioned. That is totally unacceptable...

As I said I don't want to continue this discussion.
                            Cuneyt, what I want to mention I never you insulted you personally...
                            Just taking your words used against me:
                            "I don't know if you are just clueless or else"
                            "You are so pathetic... Not even pathetic, disgusting really."
                            "I said disgusting above, and I mean it. Disgusting because you are playing the role of "fair play" and friendship while you are filled with hate"
                            "Save your bullshit, we both know you are not what you claim to be."

If you say "Be yourself. That way, you would get respect even in disagreement."
                            Is this you???

I will keep respecting you and this forum and never response you by using insulting words... And a suggestion if you accept, we can continue with PMs...

Comment

As Efesdxb mentioned, what a civilized city, what a civilized people.

Comment

Are you still thinking the same about people from Trabzon are not prone to violence?

Fenerbahçe football team bus attacked with gun men in Trabzon city while bus carrying the players and football team board after the game between Rizespor - Fenerbahçe.

The driver was especially targeted and he is in severe condition. The driver could stop the bus after the bullets/metal objects hit on him as the bus going on the viaduct!!
                                Last edited by INTEGRAL; 04-04-2015, 10:01 PM.
                                IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                                Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                                Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                                Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                                Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information