No announcement yet.

Turkey NT 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Preldzic is also out... I read he had disagreements with Ataman, and decided to refuse the invitation...

the situation looks bleak, but when I start to think, it's not only because of absences... we simply do not have quality players any more... we could have Ersan, Preldzic, and Kanter (who's still a question mark), and they'd be nowhere enough either... hope these golden u18/u20 kids can catch-up soon, until then, we're doomed...
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      Obviously Preldzic is also out... I read he had disagreements with Ataman, and decided to refuse the invitation...

the situation looks bleak, but when I start to think, it's not only because of absences... we simply do not have quality players any more... we could have Ersan, Preldzic, and Kanter (who's still a question mark), and they'd be nowhere enough either... hope these golden u18/u20 kids can catch-up soon, until then, we're doomed...
      you had to pay for 2010
      Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
        you had to pay for 2010
        Haha, not sure why I'm laughing as our team is not that great also

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

Maybee it would be a good time to set the results to secondary goal and just give Osman, Sipahi and others some playing time and exposure, guidance of older experienced players and in 2015 on eurobasket they'll be much closer to contributing to Turkey. I think they'd mostlikely surprise in a positive way. Has there been any thinking in that direction within your media or bball federation?
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Milos.Djuric View Post
            Haha, not sure why I'm laughing as our team is not that great also
            well i still think that we have a better team than last 4 seasons except for coach ...
            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
              you had to pay for 2010
              We could still get away with it! if we had better talent management... there's not much justice in sports, you know... have you paid for 2002 WBC final?

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
              Maybee it would be a good time to set the results to secondary goal and just give Osman, Sipahi and others some playing time and exposure, guidance of older experienced players and in 2015 on eurobasket they'll be much closer to contributing to Turkey. I think they'd mostlikely surprise in a positive way. Has there been any thinking in that direction within your media or bball federation?
              I'm not sure what Ataman is thinking now, but it seems like a perfect opportunity... Since nearly nobody expects us to go beyond second round, having an experimental team would also be a fail-safe attempt... there are a few unconventional names in the initial roster, and Ataman might go for a surprise...

Comment

Preldzic is in the squad right know. I read Ataman plans as PF with him

Comment

Turkey played an OK game tonight against Serbia. Serbia did miss 10 free throws in the last quarter, of course there was a lot of mistakes on both sides, Bogdanovic practically won the match in the 4th, but I think you should be pretty satisfied with how this team is turning out to be.

Comment

Our final squad:

PG: Tunceri, Arslan, Ermis
                    SG: Güler, Osman
                    SF: Preldzic, Akyol
                    PF: Gönlüm, Hersek
                    C: Asik, Savas, Aldemir

Poor roster in my opinion. No scorer on the SG spor, no shooter as PF. Our Centers besides Asik are crap. Emir Preldzic showed that he can be the leader of this team. Lets hope that he will be able to show some consistency. Finland, Ukraine and New Zealand won't be easy as many people think.

Comment

This roster is rly bad. There aren't better turkey players?
                      BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                        This roster is rly bad. There aren't better turkey players?
                        Kenan Sipahi, Enes Kanter and Ersan Ilyasova are injured. Semih Erden had a really bad season. These 4 players in shape would make a difference but there is nothing to do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Fan View Post
                          Our final squad:

PG: Tunceri, Arslan, Ermis
                          SG: Güler, Osman
                          SF: Preldzic, Akyol
                          PF: Gönlüm, Hersek
                          C: Asik, Savas, Aldemir

Poor roster in my opinion. No scorer on the SG spor, no shooter as PF. Our Centers besides Asik are crap. Emir Preldzic showed that he can be the leader of this team. Lets hope that he will be able to show some consistency. Finland, Ukraine and New Zealand won't be easy as many people think.
                          Yeah, but not many options out there. PG, SG and PF positions are simply too weak, SF is barely ok, only C is alright (Aldemir is good). We might end up with 0 wins.

Comment

I cannot understand the decision of Kerem Tunçeri.
                            IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                            Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                            Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                            Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                            Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                              I cannot understand the decision of Kerem Tunçeri.
                              He is the only player which can 'glue' the team.
                              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                                He is the only player which can 'glue' the team.
                                He is the worst player in the team with Kerem Gönlüm.
                                IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                                Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                                Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                                Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                                Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information