X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djordjevic sent Micov to the locker room after 2q... :facepalm:

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
      Here is live stream for 2nd game between Serbia and New Zealand, game starts in a couple of minutes..
      http://www.profreetv.com/index.php?c...=watch&tvid=25
      Thanks, unfortunately I was not been able to watch the full game... hope someone upload both games.

Comment

• I guess we wont see Micov wearing Serbia jersey anytime soon after this conflict with Djordjevic.

Comment

• Bogdanovic 1/9 Threes? Whats going on with this guy

Comment

• Micov is out. Unless coach Djordjevic changes his mind tomorrow! It seems that with 4 centers and 13 players the choice is obvious. Katic or Stimac?

Comment

• Originally posted by soulis79 View Post
              Micov is out. Unless coach Djordjevic changes his mind tomorrow! It seems that with 4 centers and 13 players the choice is obvious. Katic or Stimac?
              Katic. He did give a shot tonight to Stimac, but I think Katic is more logical.

Originally posted by TB-Fan View Post
              Bogdanovic 1/9 Threes? Whats going on with this guy
              Bogdanovic is a great talent. Right now that's what he is. He did this all the time during the regular season, showed a lot of inconsistency. Also, he has a star player complex, so he will try some unreasonable shots. Therefore you may sometimes see how he missed 8 tries for three. I mean, some teams have statistics like that for the full match (1/9), and I think he is a bit overconfident or too full of himself for making a lot of shots, especially those crazier ones. Sometimes he will get them, but not often enough so that you call it a constant great shooting skill.

This thing between Micov and Djordjevic is shameful, just because he (Djordjevic) did it in public. Problems should be solved behind the screen, this way he is just showing his immaturity as a coach and breaking team spirit.
              Last edited by Milos.Djuric; 08-25-2014, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by From Wikipedia article about Stefan Jovic
                During the preparation games, which included games against Italy, Greece, Croatia, France, Argentina, and New Zealand, Jović has shown that he is capable of controlling the game and playing good defense on a higher level, deservedly earning a chance to represent Serbia on the FIBA World Cup.
                This is from the official Wikipedia page. I'm not saying that the kid isn't doing ok, but this looks such a propaganda writing I just can't believe it.

Comment

• And this is our final roster after Djordjevic announces that Mitrovic will not go:
                  lineup.jpg
                  Original copy made by AmonRa, I just edited Katic instead of Mitrovic.

So we have 4 centers and one classical PF and one S/P forward. I just don't know what to say
                  Maybe the starting line up will change, maybe Bjelica will be on SF, and one more center on PF, who knows now...
                  In the end Bircevic being our only PF, while some other good PFs have been left out...
                  I would like to see all 4 centers on the court in the same time in some game, against Spain let's say, that would be awesome
                  Last edited by Milos.Djuric; 08-26-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Djordjevis is a big idiot!

Comment

• Really dissapointing that our captain wont be in the steam?
                      Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• 4 Centers? Really? He probably thinks the upcoming match-ups with Spain's,Brazil's and France's bigs...

Comment

• Maybe Djordjevic wants to stop Spain's and Brazil's bigs with bigs...(Ibaka, Gasols, Nene...), also US is bringing in 6 front court players, so maybe he is copying them a bit ...even if this was the case I'm really not sure if Bircevic instead of Mitrovic is a good call...he said when asked why he didn't bring Savanovic that he wants to say thanks to some players and to bring in younger players...Rasko is 34, Krle is 30...maybe Muta had a lot to do with these decisions, Radnicki players...

Also let's not forget that Katic and Jovic still don't have a club...Bircevic recently signed with CB Estudiantes.

Comment

• This is huge dissapointment but whatever... im gonna watch football NT instead of this shit...
                            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• Katic?you have very talented players. It is the same thing as we did with the former basketball player glyniadaki.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exitche View Post
                                This is huge dissapointment but whatever... im gonna watch football NT instead of this shit...
                                I'm not gonna fall that low
                                I'll watch and support the team, but with bitter taste if we fail a lot, knowing that he had some OK players to fill in the gaps, just look at this difference in the roster:
                                PG: Teodosic, Markovic
                                SG: Bogdanovic, Paunic
                                SF: Bjelica, Micov
                                PF: Erceg, Savanovic
                                C: Raduljica, Krstic, Katic/Stimac
                                +Aleksandrov/Macvan/Mitrovic/Keselj/I'm just throwing 3/4 position players that could have gone to the cup...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information