Euroleague's All star game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague's All star game.

Ok. Let's assume that eventually Euroleague wakes up and decides to organize the best European All star game.

How it would be the proper way to make it? I mean should we have two teams divided to the Foreigner team and the European team?
    Or it would be more fun to have East Europe vs West ? I would take the second choice.

EAST Europe could have players from Spain France Germany Italy (Included the foreigners who play in these countries) and WEST team could have players from Greece Turkey Serbia Croatia Slovenia Lithuania Russia Israel etc. (Included the foreigners)

I don't really like the European All star games between Foreigners vs Europeans. That's how it works in our domestic leagues as well. It's always the Americans or rest of world VS europeans.

I think EAST vs WEST would have great fan !!! And we would have a nice fight in order to see which European side has the best players.

What's your opinion? I think that the Europeans don't really like the All star games in general. But it would be nice if Euroleague would have one.
    A Euroleague All star game could gather great players!

Would u like to add the players for the WEST side and EAST side?
    You are welcome to do it.

(The issue here is that the WEST side of Europe has more countries into basketball. The EAST side has only two good basketball countries Spain and Italy)

I'm sure it would be a unique show with very good games and a fine slum contest.
    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Originally posted by Panathinaikos View Post
    Ok. Let's assume that eventually Euroleague wakes up and decides to organize the best European All star game.

How it would be the proper way to make it? I mean should we have two teams divided to the Foreigner team and the European team?
    Or it would be more fun to have East Europe vs West ? I would take the second choice.

EAST Europe could have players from Spain France Germany Italy (Included the foreigners who play in these countries) and WEST team could have players from Greece Turkey Serbia Croatia Slovenia Lithuania Russia Israel etc. (Included the foreigners)

I don't really like the European All star games between Foreigners vs Europeans. That's how it works in our domestic leagues as well. It's always the Americans or rest of world VS europeans.

I think EAST vs WEST would have great fan !!! And we would have a nice fight in order to see which European side has the best players.

What's your opinion? I think that the Europeans don't really like the All star games in general. But it would be nice if Euroleague would have one.
    A Euroleague All star game could gather great players!

Would u like to add the players for the WEST side and EAST side?
    You are welcome to do it.
    dafaq do you know sides of the world? xD
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
      dafaq do you know sides of the world? xD
      LOL !!! Please do the opposite.
      My bad. I meant Spain for West, Greece for East etc.

Comment

Would be nice to see all the best players together but the game would probably be very boring. I never liked all star games.
        IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
        Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
        Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
        Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
        Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
          Would be nice to see all the best players together but the game would probably be very boring. I never liked all star games.
          Here in Europe is another thing though and we need it more than what the Americans.
          In NBA's regular season all the games are like friendlies, so the teams can play free style basketball. So they don't really need the All star game in order to see a show. Nba's regular season is an All star game its self.

Here in Europe, Euroleague has less games, and all the games are like finals. So the teams are playing very carefully and usually they don't provide us nice games.
          That's why we need an All star game in order to see all these European stars playing free and for fan.

Comment

yeah i agree i would like to see European All star games it would be epic but i alredy see east dominating xD
            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
              yeah i agree i would like to see European All star games it would be epic but i alredy see east dominating xD
              madrid + barça + valencia rosters beat all
              BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Llull-Rodriguez
                Rudy-Navarro
                Papanikolau-Sato
                Mirotic-doellman
                Tomic-Dubljevic
                BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

I'd like to see Europlayer vs foreing (US) players.

I won't let naturalized player like McCalebb or Langford play for this game.

BTW.. I'd like to see such a game in NBA as well..
                  EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Why not a global all star game between US and Europe? Now that would be interesting.
                    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

I like the idea of Europeans vs Foreigners

Here are my picks:

European Allstar Team:

PG - Rodriguez / Theodosic
                      SG - Spanoulis / Navarro
                      SF - Fernarndez / Khryapa
                      PF - Mirotic / Printezis
                      CT - Tomic / Kaun

Other Candidates:
                      Diamantidis / Jankunas / Bogdanovic / Pleiss / Sofo
                      Lull / Krstic / Planinic

Foreigners Allstar Team:

PG - Arroyo / Rice
                      SG - Langford / Huertas
                      SF - Weems / Blu
                      PF - Tyus / Slaughter
                      CT - Lasme / Hines

Other candidates:
                      Mccaleb / Hendrix / Hackett / Langford /
                      Hickman / Smith / Gist / Dunston / Dorsey
                      Nobody fucks with Maccabi in the Yad

Comment

Euroleague All-Star ? I think it would be useless. It's useless even at NBA

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information