No announcement yet.

2014 NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lebron with another dominant performance in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_Lee3 View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocwYe83U7Ng

Lebron with another dominant performance in the playoffs.

Against the lowly Bobcats.

Then will probably romp against the Nets too.

Without Indiana anymore, it's a cakewalk to the Finals, where they'll face their ONLY test in the playoffs.

It's not LeBron's fault that he's playing in the weak East but hey this doesn't help any GOAT legacy talk because of the quality of the opposition.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Washington wins the series against Chicago 4-1 as the Wizards move on to the second round. Chicago could have a new look next season in which they are early favorites to land Carmelo Anthony via free-agency. Derrick Rose on the other hand presents a scenario where make or break depends on his health.
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Within the wake of Donald Sterling's lifetime ban from the NBA, this energized the Clippers tonight as they were very aggressive in the game to take a 3-2 series lead against Golden State. DeAndre Jordan had a career playoff night.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Damn, I love Memphis! Another OT win. Before the playoffs I've underestimated them while some argued they are the exact perfect matchup for OKC, my bad.

Udrih is again playing the way he used to untill the Knicks. Seems like the Knicks managed even to turn their best PG into their worse one
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
              Damn, I love Memphis! Another OT win. Before the playoffs I've underestimated them while some argued they are the exact perfect matchup for OKC, my bad.

Udrih is again playing the way he used to untill the Knicks. Seems like the Knicks managed even to turn their best PG into their worse one
              I think Memphis is a better team than their seeding shows, but I also think OKC has been playing terrible... man, terrible.. Durant, who's not having a good series, can save them obviously, but I think they're out.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                I think Memphis is a better team than their seeding shows, but I also think OKC has been playing terrible... man, terrible.. Durant, who's not having a good series, can save them obviously, but I think they're out.
                Definately agree. I've paid attention to Memphis especialy towards the end of the season and it seemed quite obvious they are a whole different team with M. Gasol on the floor when he returned from the injury, I can't find the stats of Grizzlies with and without Marc this season but I think that difference has been noticable.
                I also like the way Conley plays, tough in defense, sharing the ball in offense not forcing up things.

Westbrook is an incredible athlete... yet as far as I am concern, worse basketball player, while most definately isn't what I consider a PG.
                That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post

Grizz fan here to. This is just mind-boggling, collapse after collapse, Memphis has shown tough resolve for every fall (and mad OKC run, including 4-point plays!) and just rise up every single time.

Would it be too much to ask for an OT win for Memphis in Game Six!?
                  If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Indiana living to fight another day tonight after surviving the threat of elimination from Atlanta. Defensive breakdown and costly mistakes by Lou Williams cost Atlanta this game. Paul George, David West and Lance Stephenson saved the Pacers.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                      Against the lowly Bobcats.

Then will probably romp against the Nets too.

Without Indiana anymore, it's a cakewalk to the Finals, where they'll face their ONLY test in the playoffs.

It's not LeBron's fault that he's playing in the weak East but hey this doesn't help any GOAT legacy talk because of the quality of the opposition.

But look at the record of the 1987 Lakers opponents, and 1991 Chicago Bulls opponents.

Denver Nuggets - 37-45
                      Seattle Supersonics - 39-43
                      Golden State Warriors - 42-40

New York Knicks - 39-43
                      Philadelphia 76ers - 44-38
                      Detroit Pistons - 50-32

Comment

RIP City over Red Nation as Lillard, now known as Agent 0 wins the series.

Rockets were gone last night but Brooklyn and Dallas forced their own respective game sevens.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Playoffs are sick this year. Apart from Miami sweep and Washington 4-1 all games are near game 7. Watching those games from 2-7 AM is inhumane, I'll think about purchasing the NBA pass and avoid looking at the scores in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                            RIP City over Red Nation as Lillard, now known as Agent 0 wins the series.

Rockets were gone last night but Brooklyn and Dallas forced their own respective game sevens.
                            I watched all games of this serie,
                            and I clearly say, Houston was robbed by refs all series long

too many easy calls against houston, especially bigs

this shot was sick but how about defence ?
                            mchale sucks, houston had to switch on defence

Comment

Well, Harden is a prototype of an overated guard. He got the recognition playing along Westbrook and Durant... Reggie Jackson doesn't look bad in that same role neither And he is not exactly the type of player I personaly would want my team to be build around. As for Howard, some columnists realised the same case during his Orlando days already, I don't see a big change there, he is basicaly still the same player.
                              Some players never getting even remotely near the title (unless in a role of 8th, 9th... 12th man) isn't really much of a coincidence. Too bad, as Houston has some nice players, yet build around two wrong guys from the very start.

Comment

Howard improved a lot.
                                He added post moves in his offensive play and his FT% is acceptable and you can not hack him anymore

Most PTS In the Clutch (last 5 mins, +/- 5pts) This Playoffs
                                1. Durant: 32pts, 37 mins
                                2. Lillard: 31pts, 36 mins
                                3. Dwight: 30pts, 33 mins

Houston needs a true point guard instead of Beverley and Lin.
                                like Dragic, lowry etc
                                Last edited by bukefalos; 05-04-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information