Eurocup, Semifinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
    dont answer to them they are frustrated partizan fans that only came here to provoke...
    Curious to see how Serbs trolling each other.

Comment

Nikos Zisis ‏@nik683 2h
      Great win against an excellent team like @kkcrvenazvezda . Each one of our team gave everything for this result! #eurocup
      andrea trinchieri ‏@andreatrinkieri 2h
      My respect goes to @kkcrvenazvezda a great opponent
      When it comes from our "executioner" and a very good coach like Trinchieri is, then it really means something..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
        When it comes from our "executioner" and a very good coach like Trinchieri is, then it really means something..
        you are right!

Zisis is great playmaker and Trincheri great coach.

Respect
        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Sure, after good sex all girls are great...
          https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

As you can see from yours and Airball posts, you are showing all frustration right now...
            So stop barking, because here now one cares about yours and pigs shit.
            @Exitche
            Im not provocating. I just answered totally lame and uncorrect answer from AmonRA. Just explained him who should have frustrations Btw, the guy who he responded to, said truth. KK Crvena Zvezda Telekom is addresed to Stjepana Supanca in Zeleznik, suburb of Belgrade. Look coincidance, that's address of Covic's club FMP Crvena Zvezda from Mali Kalemegdan is blocked for next 3 seasons
            Just to tell you something. It's funny how people claims this is immense succes. I mean, that Eurocup is such a low competition, Krka played finals, Makedonikos, Hemofarm played 3 times in semi-finals. Commentatory Igor Vujcin was commentin so subjectively and, ofcourse, he's not basketbally educated, unprofessionally. Representing Voiugukas as all-star center in world, Kaimakoglu crem de la crem of basketball in whole world, so mostly un-educated for basketball Zvezda fans think this is like playing Euroleague semi-finals, which u never will see. That's why im responding after such a lame post from AmonRa, about frustrations etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
              Sure, after good sex all girls are great...
              F..ck, what a cute and tender comparison.

Comment

@airball and other pathetic partizan fans

Comment

Unics and Valencia showed their class.

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                    Zvezda with 2-3 quality additions would be very good team next year in Euroleague. You need an explosive scorer like Hopson.
                    ah i dont expect anything good for Zvezda nor Partizan for the next season in EL cuz Serbian prime minister decided to abolish country's help to these clubs so i dont expect any great addition ...but who knows...
                    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
                      ah i dont expect anything good for Zvezda nor Partizan for the next season in EL cuz Serbian prime minister decided to abolish country's help to these clubs so i dont expect any great addition ...but who knows...
                      Abolish my ass, you really believe that demagogue!? I would be more than happy if we have normal country where private companies support clubs but you must first make a good system (and we saw how new law on sport passed, since it didn't bring any improvement) before you cut the fundings for all clubs in this country, since literally +-97% of clubs are financed by the state.

As for the match, Unics showed class, we were solid in the first half and Unics didn't deserve +6 but in the second half we played classic run-and-gun basketball (but couldn't score anything) and Unics beat us on experience and especially with a big help of Zisis, he scored in series every time we reached deficit, of course thanks to our horrible defense since we let them too much open shots and we saw that they took every one of them.
                      Last edited by Carick235; 04-11-2014, 12:26 AM.
                      This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information