Arteaga reveals bribery attept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arteaga reveals bribery attept

Eurohoops.net report one of the most reknown referees Arteaga claimed in an interview he was offered a bribe before one of the european finals, whichever that might be. ka-boom. Respect for the man for saying it out loud, although among the lower level referees such things are widely discussed.

Juan Carlos Arteaga, one of the most known and respected European referees, dropped a bomb with an interview in the Spanish newspaper “Marca“. As he said: “Somebody tried to bribe me before officiating an European Final. I refused. But it’s certain that not everybody does”.
    Hopefully the whole thing won't stay at this interview only.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

I remind the final cska-pao in 2009 and what happened then..after that match he never participated at any pao match...i am not sure at all he wasnt be brided though...
    Also the semi final against cska in 2012.Ofcourse he didnt participated then BUT that game suits to his other statement "but its certain that not everybody does"
    1st in IBN 2018-2019
    2nd in IBN 2016-2017
    2nd in IBN 2015-2016
    1st in IBN 2014-2015
    2nd in IBN 2013-2014
    2nd in IBN 2012-2013
    2nd in IBN 2010-2011
    3nd in IBN 2009-2010
    1st in IBN 2008-2009
    2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
    https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
    @RankingsSport

Comment

could be Aziz yıldırım (president of Fenerbahce)
      He could be reason of WWII as well

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information