Eurocup, Quarterfinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    Do Partizan fans hate Crvena Zvezda as Fenerbahçe hate Galatasaray?

I can see there is only 1 Crvena Zvezda fan (AmonRa) here and all the other Serbians are against to him and that makes me closer to Crvena Zvezda even I love Partizan too
    because last 12 years all important people in Serbian government were Partizan's fans they demolished CZV and no1 cared and now when new people came and started rebuilding CZV now its huge problem you know it hurts them so much that after that many years CZV finally can make some decent results in basketball you know now when some1 put some money in CZV its problem but when CZV was frozen it wasnt problem now its problem that Partizan is going to bankrupt but it wasnt in CZV case...
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
      because last 12 years all important people in Serbian government were Partizan's fans they demolished CZV and no1 cared and now when new people came and started rebuilding CZV now its huge problem you know it hurts them so much that after that many years CZV finally can make some decent results in basketball you know now when some1 put some money in CZV its problem but when CZV was frozen it wasnt problem now its problem that Partizan is going to bankrupt but it wasnt in CZV case...
      Ooh it is same in Turkey too. Galatasaray always had helps from government, mafia, islamic groups etc etc etc and Fenerbahçe being the none-government, none-religious club, they always tried to overthrow us. And this current match fixing process was the government's complot..Fenerbahçe expanded the bugdet 10 times bigger than the rivals and Galatasaray was eating their own shits. The government removed Galatasaray's approximately 200 million euro debts almost every time, may be more. They removed their 97 million TL debt in last years. Although Fenerbahçe payed 97 m TL tax in 2013, Galatasaray never payed their own taxes because they know it will be removed again and again.
      IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
      Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
      Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
      Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
      Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

@AmonRa
        what bullshit?
        @Exitche
        C'mon you can't be serious??!!!
        That's exactly why i hate majority of Zvezda fans that aren't my friends. You compare Partizan's success and Zvezda's awful situation (BECAUSE OF PEOPLE IN CLUB) with people in state goverment?!?! The fact ex. presidet of Serbia congratulatet Partizan on F4 back in 2010, they think he was pushing PArtizan
        This man is full of bullshit.
        @Integral
        Mate, just ask this Zvezda fans, if they have souls, which team got debts cleared in last 5 years? Come on, you literally described Zvezda when u talked about Galatasaray
        They got debt of around 25 m euros in basketball into reprograming system (where their president is Belgrade's major and in few goverments he was last decade) to the amount of 1.9m euros That they have to pay in 5 years, every year around 350k , so from debt 25m, u give back 1.9 m?

Comment

Originally posted by Dule_Vujosevic View Post
          @AmonRa
          what bullshit?
          @Exitche
          C'mon you can't be serious??!!!
          That's exactly why i hate majority of Zvezda fans that aren't my friends. You compare Partizan's success and Zvezda's awful situation (BECAUSE OF PEOPLE IN CLUB) with people in state goverment?!?! The fact ex. presidet of Serbia congratulatet Partizan on F4 back in 2010, they think he was pushing PArtizan
          This man is full of bullshit.
          @Integral
          Mate, just ask this Zvezda fans, if they have souls, which team got debts cleared in last 5 years? Come on, you literally described Zvezda when u talked about Galatasaray
          They got debt of around 25 m euros in basketball into reprograming system (where their president is Belgrade's major and in few goverments he was last decade) to the amount of 1.9m euros That they have to pay in 5 years, every year around 350k , so from debt 25m, u give back 1.9 m?
          i will just say this:everything that Partizan did in last 20 years,Zvezda is doing right now
          Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Are you f...in serious!!?????

When someone reads nonsense like this, he doesn't need to go further.

Comment

Enlight us, oh prescious bananamen?
              Debt was announced around 16 millions when Covic entered club in august 2011, later when some players and banks didn't want to forget their money like 90% of firms did, it raised more.

Comment

IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Enlight us, oh prescious bananamen?
                  Debt was announced around 16 millions when Covic entered club in august 2011, later when some players and banks didn't want to forget their money like 90% of firms did, it raised more.
                  The debt was 15.5 millions (with all the creditors and ex-players at 100%) and that, of course, was blown out of proportion by Covic himself who wanted to present himself as a messiah. As you well know at least 70% of that debt was in fact fictional, created by former Red Star officials who wrote fictional contracts with no-name players "paying them" ludicrous amounts (in fact they put almost everything in their pockets) and then even "borrowed" (also fictional) money to the club, so they can later convert that "debt" into ownership of the club (when privatization come). Leading people in that scheme were Beko and Miskovic as you probably already know.

That's the reason why the biggest creditors forgave "their" money so easily, and I'm only sorry they didn't find their way to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by vaslover View Post
                    Guys, it was so nice to see how serbian fans stretched the Russian flag and sang "Katyusha".... Impress me so much...

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information