Extended National Teams' Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euskadi View Post
    retired from NT, marko banic and zoran planinic also. marko tomas injured and i have no clue what happens with stanko barac
    You shouldnot even think about him. He is pure stupid. He is the main reason Efes' shit.
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Any others such as Australia, Brazil, Argentina?

Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

C:Nenad Krstic,Miroslav Raduljica Boban Marjanovic Ognjen Kuzmic (personally i would like to see Pekovic here but chances for that are low even though he wanted to play for Serbian NT) and Nikola Milutinov
        PF:Milan Macvan,Zoran Erceg,Dusko Savanovic Tadija Dragicevic
        SF:Nemanja Bjelica,Vladimir Micov Nemanja Krstic
        SG:Bogdan Bogdanovic,Nemanja Nedovic,Dragan Milosavljevic(injured) Nemanja Dangubic
        PG:Milos Teodosic,Vasilije Micic Vladimir Lucic Nenad Mijenovic
        Last edited by ThePeraCar; 03-11-2014, 10:18 AM.
        Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Lucic as PG??? Tepic PF??

Bjelica is pure PF..He is one of the bests in this position. Erceg, Macvan and Savanovic are not even close to him.
          Last edited by INTEGRAL; 03-09-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
            Lucic as PG??? Tepic PF??

Bjelica is pure PF..He is one of the bests in this position. Erceg, Macvan and Savanovi are not even close to him.
            i said im sorry for them xD and yeah lucic as PG,and Tepic wont play in NT he is shit

Comment

I think for Argentina is something like this...

C-Luis Scola, Juan Gutierrez, Marcos Delia, Matias Bortolin

PF-Andres Nocioni, Leo Gutierrez, Leo Mainoldi

SF-Carlos Delfino, Walter Hermann, Marcos Mata, Pablo Espinoza

SG-Manu Ginobili, Paolo Quinteros, Selem Safar, Adrian Boccia

PG-Pablo Prigioni, Facundo Campazzo, Nicolas Laprovittola, Juan Fernandez
              sigpic

Comment

Lithuania doesnt look anybody new to come up in this season so im sure team gonna be selected from this 16 players:

Lietuva 2014

PG Kalnietis,Delininkaitis,Jasikevicius
                SG Seibutis,Pocius,Gecevicius
                SF Maciulis,Jasaitis,Kuzminskas,
                PF Kleiza,Motiejunas,Jankunas,K.Lavrinovic
                C Valanciunas,D.Lavrinovic,Javtokas

already in our media were some remarks or doubts that Kleiza,Pocius wont play this summer....Jasikevicius couple days ago turned 38,but he always said he wants that his last game would be wearing not some club unifrom,but main team of his career national team uniform.Kazlauskas called him last summer to be back up for Kalnietis like 10min, but saras said it would be too much for him at this age to play 3 summers in arrow,but said next summer maybe...Maybe i miss 1 or 2 players but im sure team gonna be selected from this players.
                Last edited by Shawshank; 03-10-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                  Lithuania doesnt look anybody new to come up in this season so im sure team gonna be selected from this 16 players:

Lietuva 2014

PG Kalnietis,Delininkaitis,Jasikevicius
                  SF Maciulis,Jasaitis,Kuzminskas,
                  PF Kleiza,Motiejunas,Jankunas,K.Lavrinovic
                  C Valanciunas,D.Lavrinovic,Javtokas

already in our media were some remarks or doubts that Kleiza,Pocius wont play this summer....Jasikevicius couple days ago turned 38,but he always said he wants that his last game would be wearing not some club unifrom,but main team of his career national team uniform.Kazlauskas called him last summer to be back up for Kalnietis like 10min, but saras said it would be too much for him at this age to play 3 summers in arrow,but said next summer maybe...Maybe i miss 1 or 2 players but im sure team gonna be selected from this players.
                  I saw yesterday your Gailius against Partizan. His basketball performance in this game was superb. I,ve no doubt that if in this summer he,ll be in the same shape as now, you,ll see him in the final roster in WC 2014 in Spain. Moreover, we,ll see him in big and rich european club......

Comment

Originally posted by vaslover View Post
                    I saw yesterday your Gailius against Partizan. His basketball performance in this game was superb. I,ve no doubt that if in this summer he,ll be in the same shape as now, you,ll see him in the final roster in WC 2014 in Spain. Moreover, we,ll see him in big and rich european club......
                    hahaha oh man come one ...Gailius...

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
                      Why not, offensively he might be in front of Maciulis, Jasaitis or Kuzminskas already due to not anymore all that common SF versatility he has. While I believe those 3 will deservingly get the chance in front of him, he is pissing blood under Pipan right now unlike practicing once a day for most of his career and makes me wonder where the hell he has been in the past.
                      He might use a season in a top euro club and he'll get one next season, afterwards if he keeps his head straight I don't doubt he has very good chances to get in Lith NT.
                      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
                        Imho, in current season he gained in his skill abilities. Without doubt he is quite athlete for his size. He can beat opponents of the dribble with a quite quick first step. Like almost all lithuanians Deividas is decent 3-points shooter. He,s good rebounder for his size. As for his weaknesses imho, he,s a little bit selfish at times. Tries to do too much, but he isn,t Michael Jordan actually.
                        Anyway, i,ve almost no doubt that we,ll see him in Valencia or for example Unicaja in next season......

Comment

Originally posted by vaslover View Post
                          Yeah Gailius this season was our biggest suprise.Ofcourse if you can call suprise player that was leading scorer of entire lkl season and his team ended up 3rd just after zalgiris and rytas last season.Last summer kazlauskas was asked about Gailius and why we wanst included ,he answered i see him but in not sure he is already ready to play in international arenas.Maybe after this very good season for Gailius kazlauskas will agree he is ready to be tested and most likely he will be in pregames.But frankly his chances against maciulis,jasaitis,kuzminskas isnt big...because most likely even one of those 3 wont make a team...Maciulis is lock at SF and im not talking just about points,what he brings is unique and working hard on both ends of the floor,he brings that toughness,bull atittude nobody wants to play againts such type of players.Jonas will be starting SF without even doubt and than there is discusion about backup in SF and Gailius is in the mix...

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                            TURKEY

Kenan Sipahi, Doğuş Balbay, Ender Arslan

Melih Mahmutoğlu, Serhat Çetin, Sinan Güler, Göksenin Köksal

Emir Preldzic, Birkan Batuk, Cenk Akyol, Metecan Birsen

Ersan İlyasova, Enes Kanter, Kerem Gönlüm, İlkan Karaman

Ömer Aşık, Furkan Aldemir, Oğuz Savaş, Semih Erden

Not an impressive team at all.
                            I am almost agree with you Integral; but despite their ages I want to see Tunceri in PG position and Turkoglu in SF position for extended roster.

And also unfortunately Turkey doesnt have a strong SG
                            If one of Lithuania' s SG' s come to Turkey roster, Turkey can reach the final

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                            Lietuva 2014

A R D A Q U E
                            Un joueur de basket-ball retire qui aime Galatasaray
                            Twitter: @ardaque

http://www.gsbasket.org

Comment

Turkey:

PG: Kenan Sipahi - Ender Arslan - Dogus Balbay
                              SG: Melih Mahmutoglu - Serhat Cetin - Sinan Guler - Cedi Osman
                              SF: Emir Preldzic - Cenk Akyol - Birkan Batuk
                              PF: Ersan Ilyasova - Kerem Gonlum - Ilkan Karaman - Metecan Birsen
                              C: Omer Asik - Enes Kanter - Furkan Aldemir

Bold ones are my prediction for final roster.
                              Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Finland 2014

PG: Petteri Koponen, Teemu Rannikko, Antto Nikkarinen, Roope Ahonen
                                SG: Sasu Salin, Mikko Koivisto, Antero Lehto
                                SF: Shawn Huff, Samuel Haanpää, Jonas Caven, Matti Nuutinen, Alex Murphy
                                PF: Tuukka Kotti, Kimmo Muurinen, Ville Kaunisto, Erik Murphy
                                C: Gerald Lee Jr, Hanno Möttölä, Antti Nikkilä

Last time we see those veterans. Next year there's at least 4 new players.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information