• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gustavo Ayon is out
    Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
    16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
    Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
    8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
      Gustavo Ayon is out
      Big blow for Mexico's campaign.
      Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Most Likely Ersan Ilyasova will be out due to an injury...
        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyh View Post
          Finland 2014

PG: Petteri Koponen, Teemu Rannikko, Antto Nikkarinen, Roope Ahonen
          SG: Sasu Salin, Mikko Koivisto, Antero Lehto
          SF: Shawn Huff, Samuel Haanpää, Jonas Caven, Matti Nuutinen, Alex Murphy
          PF: Tuukka Kotti, Kimmo Muurinen, Ville Kaunisto, Erik Murphy
          C: Gerald Lee Jr, Hanno Möttölä, Antti Nikkilä

Last time we see those veterans. Next year there's at least 4 new players.
          Good Thing they'll get a proper send-off!!!

I'd have loved to see a PR-Finland game but in all certainty it aint happening!!! I'll like to see you guys win some of those games in pool play....

Comment

As far as Puerto Rico's roster for the World Cup...

I'll love to see Napier in the team.. Its probably a long shot given that he'll probably end up playing NBA Summer league after the draft... And still as far as Im concerned he hasn't committed 100% to playing with the team. But the more I see the kid play, Oh Boy... he is good! Arroyo is nearing the end of his career and Barea is at his peak... so getting Napier is crucial... He'll be the replacement to Arroyo.

Nathan Peavy is a big blow... I loved that combination with Him and Balkman. But I think Peavy is probably done for his career. It's going to be a long road ahead.

Comment

It's a bit of a guessing game with Slovenian NT, but my best educated guess would be that G. Dragič, E. Lorbek, Begić and Vidmar won't participate this year while Nachbar and Lakovič retired. It might happen that Udrih might all of a sudden show an interest, afterall he could use some exposure after his NBA career declined. Vujačič needs that one as well, although the train definately passed there imo.

PG: Udrih, Klobučar
              SG: Z. Dragič, Blažič, Prepelič
              SF: E. Murič, D.Lorbek
              PF: M. Zupan, D. Murič, Balažič
              C: Omić, Slokar

If one of those guys calls off youngsters as Rebec, Nikolič, Bolčina, Rojc will likely be called up.

Far from offensively shiny lineups Slovenia used to have, but extremely annoying with their perimeter defense, with some additional exp gained and the missing guys coming back in 2015, should be a dangerous team for 2015 eurobasket once again.
              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
                PG: Teo, Markovic/Micic
                SG: Nedovic, Bogdan, Milosavljevic (injured),Tepic...Andjusic, Paunic
                SF: Micov(?), Lucic, Bjelica (SF/PF)
                PF: Erceg, Macvan, Velickovic (?), Radenovic... Dragicevic, Gagic...
                C: Krstic, Marjanovic, Kuzmic (?), Stimac, Raduljica (?) ...Kaminski (Wisconsin) supposedly interested

Comment

PHILIPPINE TEAM
                  Alapag 5'10
                  Lee 6'1
                  Chan 6"1
                  Castro 5"10
                  Dillinger 6"3
                  De Ocampo 6"5
                  Norwood 6"5
                  Douthit 6"10
                  Fonacier 6"2
                  Fajardo 6"10
                  Aguilar 6"10
                  Pingris 6"3
                  sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Brasil

C-Tiago Splitter, Anderson Varejao, Caio Torres, Rafael Hettsheimeir, Lucas Nogueira, Paulau Prestes, Fab Melo

PF-Nene, Guilherme Giovannoni, Vítor Faverani, J.P. Batista, Augusto César Lima, Cristiano Felício

SF-Alex Garcia, Marcus Vinicius, Arthur Belchor Silva

SG-Leandro Barbosa, Larry Taylor, Vítor Benite, Marcelo Machado

PG-Marcelinho Huertas, Raul Neto, Rafael Luz, Scott Machado
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrfon View Post
                      PG: Teo, Markovic/Micic
                      SG: Nedovic, Bogdan, Milosavljevic (injured),Tepic...Andjusic, Paunic
                      SF: Micov(?), Lucic, Bjelica (SF/PF)
                      PF: Erceg, Macvan, Velickovic (?), Radenovic... Dragicevic, Gagic...
                      C: Krstic, Marjanovic, Kuzmic (?), Stimac, Raduljica (?) ...Kaminski (Wisconsin) supposedly interested
                      Kaminski? who is that guy if you would explain please ,Micov will play i think cuz he also wanted to play on Eurobasket2013 and attended on preparations but couldnt continiue them
                      Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                        It's a bit of a guessing game with Slovenian NT, but my best educated guess would be that G. Dragič, E. Lorbek, Begić and Vidmar won't participate this year while Nachbar and Lakovič retired. It might happen that Udrih might all of a sudden show an interest, afterall he could use some exposure after his NBA career declined. Vujačič needs that one as well, although the train definately passed there imo.

PG: Udrih, Klobučar
                        SG: Z. Dragič, Blažič, Prepelič
                        SF: E. Murič, D.Lorbek
                        PF: M. Zupan, D. Murič, Balažič
                        C: Omić, Slokar

If one of those guys calls off youngsters as Rebec, Nikolič, Bolčina, Rojc will likely be called up.

Far from offensively shiny lineups Slovenia used to have, but extremely annoying with their perimeter defense, with some additional exp gained and the missing guys coming back in 2015, should be a dangerous team for 2015 eurobasket once again.
                        If Slovenia gonna send similiar roster to this you basically open Lithuania road to semifinal I cant see such roster beating my team.Basically Lithuania always had edge even against strongest slovenias teams,but this team will have problems even with australia and mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                          If Slovenia gonna send similiar roster to this you basically open Lithuania road to semifinal I cant see such roster beating my team.Basically Lithuania always had edge even against strongest slovenias teams,but this team will have problems even with australia and mexico.
                          Well, I can't see this team losing to Bosnia either but you know things do tend to complicate now and than, don't they? ... that's the thing in bball, pretty much everyone estimate their own NT stronger in comparison to others than it ussualy is.
                          That team wouldn't be among the strongest in the paint, but would have one of the most likeable perimeters out there though, enough to make some teams suffer.

Lot's of teams will have troubles with Australia btw. at least if they make it complete.
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Barring injuries

Rubio, Sergio Rodriguez, Calderon
                            Llull, Navarro
                            Rudy, Claver
                            Pau Gasol, Ibaka*
                            Marc Gasol, Felipe Reyes

are almost certain. Other options

Alex Abrines (SG-SF)
                            Pau Ribas (SG)
                            Rafa Martinez (SG)
                            Alberto Corbacho (SF)
                            Alex Mumbru (SF)
                            Pablo Aguilar (PF)
                            Nikola Mirotic* (PF)
                            Xavi Rey (C)

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                              Well, I can't see this team losing to Bosnia either but you know things do tend to complicate now and than, don't they? ... that's the thing in bball, pretty much everyone estimate their own NT stronger in comparison to others than it ussualy is.
                              That team wouldn't be among the strongest in the paint, but would have one of the most likeable perimeters out there though, enough to make some teams suffer.

Lot's of teams will have troubles with Australia btw. at least if they make it complete.
                              ofcourse its sport we lost even to nigeria in 2012 aganst bosnia in 2013 but you know what those games had i common? in both games we knew before the game started we can lose vs nigeria under 8 and vs bosnia under 9 and than its difficult to play for win in psychological point of view...Ofcourse its not a excuse,after both of those games was shame for players,for coaches and nobody even hided that,because in both game we were one treepointer to exit home and basically biggest part of our country people got heart attacks watching those 2 games but after those games in first case we qualified to olimic games,in other case we won silver medal. Those early "playoofs games" makes teams stronger mentally (ofcourse if you survive them ).But basically what i was trying to say we had never had such draw,the only team that could bring similiar level tallent is most likely come only with half team .But we have history failing when we were favorites so nobody knows,but draw looks very beatifull: all elite teams in other side,in our side usa,lithuania,slovenia and couple more solid teams but not contenders

Comment

if the united states sends this team, it will go down as the greatest world championships team in history.

curry,irving,lillard
                                harden,george
                                durant,leonard
                                love,griffin
                                howard,aldridge, anthony davis
                                Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information