• Extended National Teams' Rosters

TURKEY

Kenan Sipahi, Doğuş Balbay, Ender Arslan

Melih Mahmutoğlu, Serhat Çetin, Sinan Güler, Göksenin Köksal

Emir Preldzic, Birkan Batuk, Cenk Akyol, Metecan Birsen

Ersan İlyasova, Enes Kanter, Kerem Gönlüm, İlkan Karaman

Ömer Aşık, Furkan Aldemir, Oğuz Savaş, Semih Erden

Not an impressive team at all.
    Last edited by INTEGRAL; 03-04-2014, 08:16 AM.
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

SOUTH KOREA

Point Guards
    Yang Dong-Geun, Kim Sun-Hyung, Kim Tae-Sol, Kim Si Rae, Park Jae-Hyun, Park Chan-Hee

Shooting Guards
    Cho Sung-Min, Kim Min-Goo, Doo Kyun-Ming, Moon Seong-Gon, Ahn Young-Jun

Small Forwards
    Yoon Ho-Young, Choi Joon-Young, Kang Sang-Jae, Choi Jin-Soo, Chang Min-Kug

Power Forwards
    Kim Joo-Sung, Lee Seung-Jun aka Eric Sandrin, Oh Se-Keun, Lee Seung-Hyun

Centers
    Kim Jong-Kyu, Lee Jong-Hyun, Jang Jae-Seok, Park Jong-Hyun

Good thing about Korea is that they have able 6'9 players for bigmen: Kim Jong-Kyu 22yrs, Lee Jong-Hyun 19yrs, Jang Jae-Seok 23yrs and Park Jong-Hyun 17. Small forwards are getting taller with Choi Joon-Young 19yrs @ 6'8 and Kang Sang-Jae 19yrs @ 6'8.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Greece

PG
      Vasilis Spanoulis, Nick Calathes, Nikos Zisis, Vaggelis Mantzaris

SG
      Kostas Soukas, Mike Bramos, Nikos Pappas

SF
      Stratos Perperoglou, Kostas Papanikolaou, Giannis Antekontoumpo

PF
      Giorgos Printezis, Kostas Kaimakoglou, Antonis Fotsis

C
      Kosta Koufos, Giannis Bourousis, Sofo Schortsianitis, Lucas Mavrokefalidis
      PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

PG-Carlos Arroyo, JJ.Barea, Andres Rodriguez, Shabazz Nappier, Kevin Hamilton, Denis Clemente, Carlos Rivera

SG-John Holland, David Huertas, Ricky Ledo, Carlos Emory, Mike Rosario, Isaac Sosa, Guillermo Diaz, Larry Ayuso

SF-Moe Harkless, Angel Vasallo, Alex Galindo, Edwin Ubiles, Richard Chaney, Alex Franklyn, Kevin Young Morales, Chris Gaston

PF-Renaldo Balkman, Ricky Sanchez, Carlos "Yao" Lopez, Devon Collier, Ramon Clemente

C-Daniel Santiago, Peter John Ramos, Angel "Piwi" Garcia, Luis Villafañe, Jorge Bryan Diaz, Matt Lopez
        Last edited by tres equis; 03-09-2014, 04:42 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Philippines National Team Pool for the FIBA World Cup and Asian Games:

PG - Jayson Castro William, Jimmy Alapag, Luis Alfred Tenorio, Paul Lee

SG - Larry Fonacier, Gary David, Marcio Lassiter, Jeff Chan

SF - Gabe Norwood, Jared Dillinger

PF - Ranidel de Ocampo, Japeth Aguilar, Jean Marc Pingris

C - Marcus Douthit, Andray Blatche (if naturalized), Junemar Fajardo, Greg Slaughter

PS:

We'll try to make a splash in Seville!

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
            Greece

PG
            Vasilis Spanoulis, Nick Calathes, Nikos Zisis, Vaggelis Mantzaris

SG
            Kostas Soukas, Mike Bramos, Nikos Pappas

SF
            Stratos Perperoglou, Kostas Papanikolaou, Giannis Antekontoumpo

PF
            Giorgos Printezis, Kostas Kaimakoglou, Antonis Fotsis

C
            Kosta Koufos, Giannis Bourousis, Sofo Schortsianitis, Lucas Mavrokefalidis
            I had heard something that Koufos wanted to play for the USA? Will he play for Greece? It would be very great move

Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
              I had heard something that Koufos wanted to play for the USA? Will he play for Greece? It would be very great move
              Koufos already played for Greece in 2009 and he also played for the young NT as well, so he could not play for any other country other than Greece. He never wanted to play for the USA. Don't know where you got that from. According to Koufos, playing for the Greek NT was a childhood dream and he has stated that he considers himself a devoted player for the NT for the next decade. He skipped last years Eurobasket on account of his agent because he had his first big contract signing in the NBA.

Koufos as well as Calathes said they are willing to play for Greece next summer. So if there are no injuries, the Greek NT coach (who ever that may be) will for the first time since 2008 have a complete roster to choose from.

Comment

Koufos already played for Greece in 2009 and he also played for the young NT as well, so he could not play for any other country other than Greece. He never wanted to play for the USA. Don't know where you got that from. According to Koufos, playing for the Greek NT was a childhood dream and he has stated that he considers himself a devoted player for the NT for the next decade. He skipped last years Eurobasket on account of his agent because he had his first big contract signing in the NBA.

Koufos as well as Calathes said they are willing to play for Greece next summer. So if there are no injuries, the Greek NT coach (who ever that may be) will for the first time since 2008 have a complete roster to choose from.
                i dont know anything about KOufos but rules in basketball arent the same as in football,if he wants he can play for USA even if he played for Greek NT...
                my list will come later :P
                Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

love this topic. i hope we will have in couple days/weeks national pools of entire fiba wc (+/- couple players ) teams.

Croatia

PG
                  Marko Popović, Roko Ukić, Dontaye Draper, Rok Stipčević

SG
                  Krunoslav Simon, Luka Babić, Mario Hezonja, Fran Pilepić

SF
                  Bojan Bogdanović, Damjan Rudež, Ivan Ramljak

PF
                  Dario Šarić, Damir Markota, Mario Delaš

C
                  Ante Tomić, Luka Žorić, Leon Radošević, Miro Bilan

combination of what i expect from repesa and what would i like. bolded ones is what i hope to make final cuts

Comment

^^ I think Draper will be part of the final roster, which is imo a disgrace for a basketball nation like Croatia which produced basketball legends.

Originally posted by Exitche
                    i dont know anything about KOufos but rules in basketball arent the same as in football,if he wants he can play for USA even if he played for Greek NT...
                    my list will come later :P
                    No it's not possible under FIBA rules. One can not switch national teams. Turkey did it once with Preldzic, but that was against the rules and Preldzic did not play in a senior NT yet.

Comment

i agree with disgrace part. but don't think draper will play in spain, though. he is injured and has some achillies problem, not sure he is patriotic enough to risk

ukic also has some big achillies problems and he said that he could skip wc, but unlike draper ukic might play due to patriotism. considering popovic's doubt, croatia might end up with stipcevic as starting pg and that would be big blow for our chances

Comment

No it's not possible under FIBA rules. One can not switch national teams. Turkey did it once with Preldzic, but that was against the rules and Preldzic did not play in a senior NT yet.
                        There are exceptions though. I think Ermal Kuqo is one of them, playing for both Turkey and Albania senior national teams.

Koufos wanting to play for the US does not make sense at all. First of all, it's almost impossible by rules; second, it's beyond comprehension that he can make the US team. He may still of course want it.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                          TURKEY

Kenan Sipahi, Doğuş Balbay, Ender Arslan

Melih Mahmutoğlu, Serhat Çetin, Sinan Güler, Göksenin Köksal

Emir Preldzic, Birkan Batuk, Cenk Akyol, Metecan Birsen

Ersan İlyasova, Enes Kanter, Kerem Gönlüm, İlkan Karaman

Ömer Aşık, Furkan Aldemir, Oğuz Savaş, Semih Erden

Not an impressive team at all.
                          First of all, I don't know what the heck are we doing in this tournament. Other than that, it would be interesting to see Kanter in the team, even for the preliminary preparations.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by euskadi View Post
                            love this topic. i hope we will have in couple days/weeks national pools of entire fiba wc (+/- couple players ) teams.

Croatia

PG
                            Marko Popović, Roko Ukić, Dontaye Draper, Rok Stipčević

SG
                            Krunoslav Simon, Luka Babić, Mario Hezonja, Fran Pilepić

SF
                            Bojan Bogdanović, Damjan Rudež, Ivan Ramljak

PF
                            Dario Šarić, Damir Markota, Mario Delaš

C
                            Ante Tomić, Luka Žorić, Leon Radošević, Miro Bilan

combination of what i expect from repesa and what would i like. bolded ones is what i hope to make final cuts
                            Where is Loncar? Isnot he good enough?

Comment

retired from NT, marko banic and zoran planinic also. marko tomas injured and i have no clue what happens with stanko barac

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information