No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2013-2014 - vol.III - Top16&Playoff stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont surprise at all if Onan plays a lot against Oly... His mission is to stop Kill Bill...
    https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
      I wont surprise at all if Onan plays a lot against Oly... His mission is to stop Kill Bill...
      It's possible,but I don't think that 35yo Onan can give him trouble.I mean,I'm maybe the last man standing who wants to give Spanoulis any kind of credit,but come on.

But if Zeljko decides to go that way,it's getting a little tricky about Bojan's and Preldzic's playing time.
      Or you think that Bo will ride the bench and Preldzic will have full pg duties(even with Bo in the game,he still has,but I can't imagine Preldizc bringing the ball up every possesion and setting up the entire Fener offense,also Mantzaris is one of the best perimeter defenders in the competition)?

Comment

Originally posted by Athens Hardcore View Post
        It's possible,but I don't think that 35yo Onan can give him trouble.I mean,I'm maybe the last man standing who wants to give Spanoulis any kind of credit,but come on.

But if Zeljko decides to go that way,it's getting a little tricky about Bojan's and Preldzic's playing time.
        Or you think that Bo will ride the bench and Preldzic will have full pg duties(even with Bo in the game,he still has,but I can't imagine Preldizc bringing the ball up every possesion and setting up the entire Fener offense,also Mantzaris is one of the best perimeter defenders in the competition)?
        so you say that stay away sf&pg&sg players from fenerbahce ulker and olmypiacos

Comment

Originally posted by GozGoz View Post
          so you say that stay away sf&pg&sg players from fenerbahce ulker and olmypiacos
          No way bro,as I wrote before,I'm getiing my hands on Bojan in every team I have and Spanoulis in the majority of them.Also Preldzic is a mid risk/high reward option,as always,the man is playing an extremely big role in Fener's offense.

I'm just discussing with airball,about Onan's possible involvement for this game and what may change in case this is what's going to happen.

Comment

I like the way you say "he can delete him"
            IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
            Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
            Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
            Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
            Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

talking about 'wild card' Delaney, personaly I, trust him, like I trusted Langford against Zalgiris
              They got nothing on him. Pocius - out. Milaknis - too slow and he playing defence... oh c'moooon. Youngsters..? I don't think so either. IMHO years from years Zalgiris is not capable of dealing with players with huge offensive skills like Langford, Diamantidis, Delaney etc. (maybe there was some kind of exceptions last year, when Plaza was in Kaunas). So I pick Delaney..

Comment

What about Dentmon?

Do you like him

Comment

Dentmon is a great problem for me this week... I had him jn my teams, I ljke him, I
                  think he will have a good game scorjng 40% of zalgiris points... but despite that I didn`t add him to my rosters..
                  EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNine View Post
                    Yep. Talking about second one I'm afraid that NCM won't get his RKG. I believe he will play agains Nocioni/Hamilton so I don't think that he's the right pick for this week, what's Your opinion on this defensive crossroad?
                    Also I'm thinking about Kleiza. He will play against his former team so he might show some "love" for OLY on the other hand this season he's not a big threat + Lithuanian Christmas also might have some influence ^^
                    Lastly what about Partizan's Bogdanovic & Spanoulis? Bogdan last night got another big & strong game, but Partizan schedule looks terrible. Talking about Spanoulis yesterday he rested & etc, OLY faces Fenerbache and there's gonna be a war on court I believe. I guess the right answer for "how Spanoulis will perform" lies in Zeljko jacket's pocket what do You think about these two fellas?
                    I think Hamilton is a little bit unexperienced so NCM can be a good pick, and I think Suarez will more likely guard Nocioni.

Kleiza: I always give a plus to player facing former team

Bogdan.. already said he is worth of a pick.. top player for partizan, playing 30+

VSpan can' t be guarded by a single player and FEN did not show great team defence so far..
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Is Pleiss injured?

Comment

hello everyone, I hope you're having nice holidays

even if he isn't (pleiss), he's crap anyway

I read that the teams still have time to declare their top 16 rosters,
                        so keep an eye for updates
                        https://twitter.com/patrickdrd1

Comment

He twisted his ankle,
                          if he can't play I suppose Milko Bjelica will take his place as he did in the last spanish league game.

edit: Milko goes to Efes, so he wont play for Laboral

Comment

what about javi`s picks? comments?
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

don't read his picks, he's too bad

btw law is going for surgery, oly has 32 hours to find a player
                              https://twitter.com/patrickdrd1

Comment

this week star is big sofo galatasaray is have no center this week dont pick pops %50 he will not play...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information