Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overtime in Orlando for the Wolfpack and Billikens.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

OKlahoma Sooners and North Dakota State is looking like a classic finish with 3 mins remaining with Oklahoma trailing.
      Last edited by CKR13; 03-21-2014, 02:25 AM.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

St. Louis triumphs in OT against North Carolina State. Rob Loe, game of his life: 22pts, 15rebs
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

North Dakota State is looking like to win it. Fouls, Turnovers and missed shots hurt Oklahoma in OT. Great game in all.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Villanova's defense is making this game slow pace that of which favors them. Milwaukee should try to run more.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Villanova 73 Wisconsin-Milwaukee 53

Villanova's defense controlled the first half while at the second half, it was Villanova's offense to end it for good.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Sacramento Kings

Comment

WOW. Mercer eliminated Duke 78-71!

Terrific game, I caught myself screaming as if I actualy cared for Mercer.

When was the last time Duke actualy got eliminated that early?
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                    WOW. Mercer eliminated Duke 78-71!

Terrific game, I caught myself screaming as if I actualy cared for Mercer.

When was the last time Duke actualy got eliminated that early?
                    2012 with Austin Rivers and 2007 with Josh McRoberts and Demarcus Nelson (and Martynas Pocius)

Comment

Mercer with five seniors as starters and for good measure, pulled it off in the final 5 mins of play. Duke's offense collapsed. Way to go Mercer.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by White Chocolatovic View Post
                        2012 with Austin Rivers and 2007 with Josh McRoberts and Demarcus Nelson (and Martynas Pocius)
                        I've missed that I thought It must've been at least a decade or so. Thanks for the info.

Jabari Parker's draft stock dropped heavily after this game, my best guess would be he'll stay with Duke for another year. I guess people will start rooting for Mercer going cinderella after this one.
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Good fight put up by Eastern Kentucky against Kansas. Tied at half-time, Kansas unleashed its punches to finish off an upset minded team. Good game by Andrew Wiggins and Jamari Traylor.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Any suggestions on which games to watch next?

Comment

I'm watching the UConn vs Villanova tonight. As expected, Florida and Louisville advance into the sweet 16. Dayton vs. Syracuse could be good to.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Looks like Mercer's moment in the sun is now at an end as Tennessee is just too good in this game.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information