Who will win the 2013-2014 ACB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the 2013-2014 ACB?

Who will win the 2013-2014 ACB,and which is your favorite team?
    I'm a fan of Gipuzkoa!Even though their roster isn't strong: (Anthony Winchester,Jason Robinson,Will Hanley,Raul Neto,David Doblas,Charles Ramsdell,Jon Cortaberria,Javier Salgado,Goran Huskic,Julen Olaizola,Marko Islamovic,Xavier Assalit,Mikel Motos) i hope that the will bring good games.

For me Valencia looks pretty promising..I can see them in top 2,3 teams..But wouldn't be surprised if they win the league..

Welcome to the forums Sofly00

Personaly I believe Barcelona and Real are kind of surpassing the other teams slowely, to my surprise as I wouldn't dare claiming that would happen a few years ago. In the elimination stages they will surely be tough. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Tau and other Basque teams though
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Welcome, Sofly. Glad to see another Spaniard here.

Disgracefully, I think the season will be a constantly RM–FCB. I'm disappointed about Baskonia, but looking to ther teams, Valencia and Unicaja look like the real outsiders. Also pay attention to CAI and GranCa.

BTW, GBC will suffer a lot this year. Take care of Will Hanley. Great performance last season here in Asturias.
      FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
      EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

It is depend on game because all teams are good and competition would be tough.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information