2014 Philippine U18 National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP sneaks past Qatar, 82-79.
    Could somebody give me an idea why Kobe was benched despite having a relatively good game?

Comment

• What a terrible game for our team, good thing we won.

Comment

• well i guess those players of Qatar that was under the scrutiny of fiba asia were finally given the go signal to play. that is why the score are like that. just my opinion because malaysia beat qatar.

“Hindi ko na inaano ‘yun (mapasama sa pool) eh,” Santos said. “Kung susumahin mo ang buhay naming mga player, ‘san ba talaga ang first priority namin, ‘di ba? Ang first priority ko, dahil dito ko nakuha lahat ng kagandahan ng buhay ko at para sa pamilya ko, ang San Miguel. Alam naman ng lahat ‘yun. Ito ang dapat kong paglingkuran.”

Comment

• wow....

Comment

• A win is a win. But WTF happened?!

Comment

• We need that! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakamoto View Post
                well i guess those players of Qatar that was under the scrutiny of fiba asia were finally given the go signal to play. that is why the score are like that. just my opinion because malaysia beat qatar.
                They actually have a Super Player, which I think is legit. He played for Qatar in 2011 under 16. Abdulrahman Mohamed Saad. He scored 40 against India.

He played well for three (3) quarters, scoring all of his 35 points. Fatigue might have caught up with him, playing virtually the entire game.

Comment

• Asan na yung Troll kanina I think nag tago na and nag delete na ng post. Me masabi lang..............
                  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
                  Philippians 4:13

Comment

• Originally posted by splitzapper View Post
                    RP sneaks past Qatar, 82-79.
                    Could somebody give me an idea why Kobe was benched despite having a relatively good game?
                    Looking at the stats Kobe had 4 TOs. And I don't he could've helped guard Qatar's big guy. 35 12 wow! But I guess they grew tired in the 4th. And Kobe's athleticism helped in defense. With that crucial steal.

Comment

• Originally posted by yakso View Post
                      Asan na yung Troll kanina I think nag tago na and nag delete na ng post. Me masabi lang..............
                      what did it posted?

Comment

They actually have a Super Player, which I think is legit. He played for Qatar in 2011 under 16. Abdulrahman Mohamed Saad. He scored 40 against India.

He played well for three (3) quarters, scoring all of his 35 points. Fatigue might have caught up with him, playing virtually the entire game.
                        if that player saad played for qatar in 2011 u16 he is already over age.

“Hindi ko na inaano ‘yun (mapasama sa pool) eh,” Santos said. “Kung susumahin mo ang buhay naming mga player, ‘san ba talaga ang first priority namin, ‘di ba? Ang first priority ko, dahil dito ko nakuha lahat ng kagandahan ng buhay ko at para sa pamilya ko, ang San Miguel. Alam naman ng lahat ‘yun. Ito ang dapat kong paglingkuran.”

Comment

well i guess those players of Qatar that was under the scrutiny of fiba asia were finally given the go signal to play. that is why the score are like that. just my opinion because malaysia beat qatar.
                          The answer is, probably Malaysia is pretty good. They had a guy make 28 and 8 against Qatar. And they had solid contribution from the whole roster. Basing on this game alone, it would be tough to beat Malaysia. Our SEA brothers are finally catching-up to us

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                            The answer is, probably Malaysia is pretty good. They had a guy make 28 and 8 against Qatar. And they had solid contribution from the whole roster. Basing on this game alone, it would be tough to beat Malaysia. Our SEA brothers are finally catching-up to us
                            well maybe. China beat malaysia by 40pts.

Comment

if that player saad played for qatar in 2011 u16 he is already over age.
                              Hello Sakamoto. Well could be and could be not. I mean you could play as long as you are within the age limit, so he could be 15 or even 10 years old back in 2011. On the other hand, age magic is prevalent in this group age level of play, so either way it's possible.

Comment

Hello Sakamoto. Well could be and could be not. I mean you could play as long as you are within the age limit, so he could be 15 or even 10 years old back in 2011. On the other hand, age magic is prevalent in this group age level of play, so either way it's possible.

Looks like he doesn't belong to this age group anymore ... he was a big time scorer in the u16 level, so let's say he was then a 15yr old super scorer.... ... nah he wasn't ...look at that man below!

Get a new domain name for your startup. Quick and professional service. Seamless domain transfers.

saad+abdulrahman+fibaasia+102711.jpg

On the other hand, Jarin and Chot seems to have the same coaching style and questionable decisions on playing time....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information