Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
    how to join?
    We can send invites, but we need to expand the league as there are GM's from the previous year that are still yet to renew their teams. Posted a message on the league board already and will shoot you invites as soon as it gets resolved. For now, you can PM me your email add, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      Can i still join? Is this live draft? Not auto draft?
      Live draft, sir. I am awaiting for the commish to expand the league so that we can send more invites. Please PM me your email add, and I will send you all invites as soon as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
        i havent received the renewal request email...can you resend?
        Would need to expand the league, sir. Awaiting for the commissioner's action. 4 possible teams are still pending, that took up the slots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moooose View Post
          We can send invites, but we need to expand the league as there are GM's from the previous year that are still yet to renew their teams. Posted a message on the league board already and will shoot you invites as soon as it gets resolved. For now, you can PM me your email add, sir.
          will wait for that... thank you..

Comment

• already deleted the 4 unconfirmed slots, feel free to invite more so we can finally schedule the draft date.

Comment

• Invites sent!

Comment

• as of this time, 2 more slots to go

Comment

• 1 more and we are 14 already.

Comment

• Live draft on October 15.

Comment

• Anybody thinks we can make this a money league next season?

Comment

• Live draft on Sunday Oct 8

Comment

• This is still on Yahoo! right? Can I join if there are still open slots?

Comment

• can i still join?

Comment

• Hi guys. Currently there are no available slots since the commish reinvited all the player/managers from last year. Still waiting for updates. Paging commish. Hehe

Comment

• Already expanded the league, here's the link

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information