PBA D-League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Eagles Kirk Long and Nico Elorde are with Hapee-San Beda also.
    wow. Happe-San Beda is the new NLEX. Loaded team!
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by swish#20 View Post
      funny Dleague draft deeper than PBAs, makes this more interesting. next year MVP teams owns most of the PBA 1st round picks, looking forward to 6-7 Tautuaa vs JF and GS in the PBA.
      Moala Tautuaa is really 6'7 with no shoes on, or just his listed height in the US NCAA of which Wikipedia based his profile? Because some online news reports posted his height as 6 foot 5 only..I hope its not true at all..
      “I think our point guards are small,” “Not to say that our point guards are not good, but I believe that we need bigger point guards.”
      - SBP President Manny V. Pangilinan

Wanted: Philippine version of Jordan's talented backcourt tandem of 6'5" Sam Daghlas & 6'4" Rashem Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Servinio View Post
        Another publicity stunt by AMA which is expected from a team and coach whose wins in obscure barangay (village) leagues are given space in newspapers.
        Interesting piece. Just a question Mr. Servinio, do you think AMA paid some kind of advertisement fees to newspapers just to be given space for publicity sake as you aptly described.
        “I think our point guards are small,” “Not to say that our point guards are not good, but I believe that we need bigger point guards.”
        - SBP President Manny V. Pangilinan

Wanted: Philippine version of Jordan's talented backcourt tandem of 6'5" Sam Daghlas & 6'4" Rashem Wright

Comment

• How about Avery Scharer? Does he want to play in the PBA?
          " If you quit today, you'll quit every part of your Life"

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
            wow. Happe-San Beda is the new NLEX. Loaded team!
            they leased NLEX's franchise i believe....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
              i suggest you create your own league...

school-based teams though can't draft anyone until they have drafted all their players....sounds fair to me....

remember how banchero ended up with boracay rum last year?
              boracay rhum had the number 1 pick then. so, it's ok for teams like jumbo and wang's to pick players who are supposedly going to school based teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                boracay rhum had the number 1 pick then. so, it's ok for teams like jumbo and wang's to pick players who are supposedly going to school based teams?
                Yes of course. There's no stopping other teams to pick that school's players.

So it's actually a disadvantage for the school-based teams (They're forced to pick their school's players first).

Otherwise, why would the school based teams and players need to enter the draft right?

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                  Boracay had the #3 pick... Top 2 picks were school-based teams (cebuana & cafe france)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlYuson View Post
                    Moala Tautuaa is really 6'7 with no shoes on, or just his listed height in the US NCAA of which Wikipedia based his profile? Because some online news reports posted his height as 6 foot 5 only..I hope its not true at all..
                    6'5 without shoes but he really plays strong and runs well on the floor..
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• if moala is just 6-5 then he could be almost thesame height as ian sanggalang who is 6'5.6" when measured at the pba pre-draft..the match up should be like moala-ian-belga.. almazan-japeth-junmar-greg are 6'8"-6'11" without shoes..

Comment

• but lets hope moala's hieght is really 6'7" barefoot..i remember holstein is listed as 6'9" but actually was only 6'7" when measured at the pba pre draft.. hopefully moala will be like almazan who is listed at 6'7" but turns out to be 6'7.75" barefoot..

Comment

• Originally posted by AlYuson View Post
                          Interesting piece. Just a question Mr. Servinio, do you think AMA paid some kind of advertisement fees to newspapers just to be given space for publicity sake as you aptly described.
                          Yeah, it was really stupid. If Daniel Padilla really had no plans of playing, who listed his name in the draft?

Comment

they leased NLEX's franchise i believe....
                            i thought MVP will have another team for PBDL?
                            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by engwan View Post
                              Yeah, it was really stupid. If Daniel Padilla really had no plans of playing, who listed his name in the draft?
                              his name wasnt listed....he just became eligible because he was enrolled in AMA...

Comment

his name wasnt listed....he just became eligible because he was enrolled in AMA...
                                But he was "drafted". That would be unfair if you can just "draft" any player from your school without enlisting him.

How can the other D-League teams know which players to draft if the list isn't complete and teams can just draft players not in the list?

This would be a way to keep your star from being drafted by other teams. Just tell him not to list his name into the draft and then "pick" him w/ the reason being: "He's enrolled in our school".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information