Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship Game : Gilas vs Iran (Fiba-Asia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Gilas would still be focused on the task at hand today, but it would be hard to after a very emotional win. Either way it will be a very big task for them with lots of injuries on the Gilas side. But also heard that Nika Bahrami is also injured and playing on one knee, didn't see him get injured in any games so can anyone confirm this?

On another hand, Great win by Gilas yday, all heart. Pingris was huge with the energy he brought. Same can be said about Jimmy, jason, Rdo and Gabe. That block by Gabe on Kim Mg was huge.

Comment

11 players will play tonight including pingris and de ocampo. It'll be a tough game against the iranians..
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Iran is just too much for gilas much more with a depleted front court. I would be happy with an under 10 point loss

Comment

Gilas will win this in a very dramatic fashion, by 3 points, Hadadi fouled out, Gilas gunners will shot Iran down, or at least it's what I've seen in my dream last night. Time for me to find out if I have inherited the gift that my mother and her lineage possess, it usually comes around when they are in their 30's and I'm at that age. Congrats Gilas for being the Fiba Asia champion!
          Last edited by Kryptheo; 08-11-2013, 02:32 AM.
          “My imagination is my private twin-engine jet plane. It takes me just about anywhere, anytime I want. It is also my time travel gizmo and my torture machine in one. Like a double edged sword, used clumsily could hurt the naive swordsman” ----- Kryptheous

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
            Playing Iran is probably like trying to solve a Rubik's cube within 40 minutes.
            THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

Release the kraken!
              KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

I am satisfied with the Silver, and Gold is one step away, why not shoot for it? Even with the injuries of RDO, Pingris, Jayson and Douthit I believe they will risk and give everything they got. With the momentum we gained from the Korea game, I still believe we can surpass the expectations! Gilas for Gold! Puso!

Comment

we will be outrun by Iran. Kamrany is the man.
                  He will look good today.

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                    This is hard to call. I want my team to win but Iran is hard to beat. Playing Iran is probably like trying to solve a Rubik's cube within 40 minutes. I don't know how our coaches will approach this but I do hope we can avoid a rout for the sake of the Filipino people. We don't have Douthit tomorrow and two of our players are playing injured, so grabbing a win is like the cherry on top of the big cake (World Cup berth).

I'll be happy if we can at least keep the game close. Good luck to both teams.
                    What's your prediction then?

Comment

Iran by 52 points.

Or if we manage to make it close... Philippines win via a buzzer beating 3 pointer.
                      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

I read that people are still whining over the Philippines winning against SoKor. I've got one hashtag for you numbskulls:

#DealWithIT

Comment

Originally posted by Sphinxter27 View Post
                          I am satisfied with the Silver, and Gold is one step away, why not shoot for it? Even with the injuries of RDO, Pingris, Jayson and Douthit I believe they will risk and give everything they got. With the momentum we gained from the Korea game, I still believe we can surpass the expectations! Gilas for Gold! Puso!
                          Hi man.Do you know Whether or not Chot Reyes was chinese origin?

Comment

Originally posted by ramonmagdalo View Post
                            What's your prediction then?
                            Iran by less than 10.
                            GILAS WISHLIST:
                            6'8 Pingris

Comment

Word is we'll be resting players tonight...

So that we won't be scouted for the FIBA Worlds!
                              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Iranian fans already in the house chanting Iran Iran ... getting booed by Pinoys

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information