FIBA Asia Championships 2013 - Day 3 Games Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA Asia Championships 2013 - Day 3 Games Discussion

Let's go Malaysia! Only down to Korea by single digit in 2nd quarter. Sure Korea is tired and probably not taking the game seriously. But having watched Malaysia for a few consecutive days (I know it's lame but there are no other games at this time) I have to say this Malaysia "B" or "C" team is not as bad as the scores indicate. They probably haven't trained for more than a week since they can't hit any open shots but they are reasonably fundanmentally sound. That is, compared to the 2009 Sri Lanka team, man that was an awful awful team.
    aim low, score high

Kuek with a buzzer beater trey to end the first half. Korea playing lax.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Kim Jong-Kyu fouls out in the 3rd. Lee Jong-Hyun is in.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

lol Kim Joo-sung had to play the entire 3rd and still only a 10pt game at the end of 3rd. Now it will be hilarious if there is an upset and Korea fails to advance (which would require help from China beating Iran.)
        aim low, score high

Comment

Lee Jong-Hyun with two easy baskets. 66-51 Korea with 6 mins left.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Eric Sandrin is huge! Breakout game for him today.

Comment

Good fight Malaysia. Kuek was on target for the game. Lee Jong-Hyun and Lee Seung-Jun works well together.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Korea won by 22, but still, a big round of applause to Malaysia especially Kuek Tianyuan, man of the game. Entire team showed a lot of heart against a far better opponent. Korea must have had like 20 turnovers this game. The fact that you make the Koreans full-court press you in the 4th quarter already indicates that you have won their respect. Jacky Ng must be proud.
                aim low, score high

Comment

Korea parading its twin towers today.

Comment

Haven't seen the hot "ambassadorettes" today yet (maybe they'll show up during the Iran game hehe), but there were a few cute Korean supporters in the first game, I don't know whether they are Korean or Pinay. One had a sign that read "Kim Tae Sool" in English, is that you CKR13?
                    aim low, score high

Comment

Definitely not me. I am somewhat still disappointed that Park Chan-Hee was cut. But if you see a sign for Zhang Bo, that would be me.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Man India has improved a lot. Grewal is a legit scorer and they now have decent big men. #10 is tall!

Comment

First time I watch Satnam playing since the last Asian U18 Championship... He's slightly improving but the 17 year still has a very long way to go even though he's been developing his skills with IMG in the U.S over the last 2 years. I do see this Indian NT improving a lot though. Coach Fleming is working hard on developing a descent NT and good basketball program in India.
                          Vishesh is a great shooter and seem to be the leader of this young team... Note: 8 players from this Indian NT are born 1990 onwards so that's definitely great for them!

Comment

India has improved a lot. This team has a bright future.

Comment

Disappointed with the performance today, we could have done better.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information