No announcement yet.

Fenerbahce Ulker - 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pohani, did you like Madrid signing Bourousis?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
      pohani, did you like Madrid signing Bourousis?
      when your starting center is Begic...yes
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
        if he does not have quality to play in Madrid then he didn't have better season then Mirotic, because Mirotic was among top players in one of top teams in europe
        That's not true. He made a better season than Mirotic, not his club. And Martín made a extraordinary season in a team full of problems, he saved his team from relegation.

If you want to give MVP to a player of the best team in the league, it would be Rudy Fernández, Sergio Llull or even Sergio Rodríguez before Mirotic.
        Not well? What is illness to the body of a knight-errant?
        What matter wounds? For each time he falls he shall rise
        again... and woe to the wicked! Sancho! My armor, my sword!

Follow me on Twitter: @Vendri_7

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
          yes. mirotic can get only better this season then he was last year, klieza shadow of him self

2nd. fenerbahce has some unprooven players. real madrid has same team that reach finals last year and won acb league (most relevant national league) + upgrade at center. among 2 centers signed 1 in prooven FF center

and then fenerbahce bench?????
          u are funny) kleiza and mirotic cant compare now yes mirotic very talanted but still must improve much for reach kleiza level

Comment

Originally posted by jasua_85 View Post
            u are funny) kleiza and mirotic cant compare now yes mirotic very talanted but still must improve much for reach kleiza level
            before this argue ı thinked ur(pohani komerac) basketball knowladge well but disapointed compare mirotic and kleiza

Comment

and what is curent level of klieza???

is it level he showed in olympiacos and first years in nba???

maybe, but i doubt. injurys slowed him down.
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

yes fener has a really good roster and the best coach in europe but still there are some really important details that transform a good team to a champion. and fener is lacking those "details".

1)they don't have depth in their roster which is really important in big matches and even more important in a playoff seriers or the final 4.

2)they don't have good indigenous players, the turkish players in fener are role players like onan or savas. and obradovic knows really well that if you want to succeed you must be able to rely on your indigenous players like he did on pao were greek players were the best of the team. but pao had diamantidis, alvertis, fotsis, spanoulis, tsartsaris, perperoglou, hatzivrettas etc...

3)they lack of players with winning mentality. and purchasing teodosic is a move in the wrong direction... teodosic isn't just a loser. teodosic could make miami heat lose the euroleague... and imho kleiza isn't a winner either. look at him in the crucial matches with lithuania or with olympiakos in the past. he is very talented but he doesn't have the right mentality. obradovic is an expert in transcending his winning mentality to his players but he isn't doing miracles. so don't expect he can transform teodosic. in the past he always had players-winners: bodiroga, diamantidis, alvertis, batiste, saras, spanoulis, fotsis etc.

generally fener isn't looking as the typical obradovic kind of team. for sure it's a very interesting team but i think he will have a very difficult time if he wants to really be a serious contender for the title

Comment

Originally posted by louie k View Post
                  yes fener has a really good roster and the best coach in europe but still there are some really important details that transform a good team to a champion. and fener is lacking those "details".

1)they don't have depth in their roster which is really important in big matches and even more important in a playoff seriers or the final 4.

2)they don't have good indigenous players, the turkish players in fener are role players like onan or savas. and obradovic knows really well that if you want to succeed you must be able to rely on your indigenous players like he did on pao were greek players were the best of the team. but pao had diamantidis, alvertis, fotsis, spanoulis, tsartsaris, perperoglou, hatzivrettas etc...

3)they lack of players with winning mentality. and purchasing teodosic is a move in the wrong direction... teodosic isn't just a loser. teodosic could make miami heat lose the euroleague... and imho kleiza isn't a winner either. look at him in the crucial matches with lithuania or with olympiakos in the past. he is very talented but he doesn't have the right mentality. obradovic is an expert in transcending his winning mentality to his players but he isn't doing miracles. so don't expect he can transform teodosic. in the past he always had players-winners: bodiroga, diamantidis, alvertis, batiste, saras, spanoulis, fotsis etc.

generally fener isn't looking as the typical obradovic kind of team. for sure it's a very interesting team but i think he will have a very difficult time if he wants to really be a serious contender for the title
                  This is not Pao for sure, and I agree that this team is not well balanced.
                  Onan, Peker and maybe Preldzic are the most overated players in Turkey. Obradovic will have big problems to transfer his mentality on players when he has such losers in the team. Beside that, Fener doesn't have even solid SG or combo guard for years and they spent 100 milions in last couple seasons. Unbelievably!

Comment

Eurohoopsnet just twitted that negotiations between Fenerbahçe and CSKA are broken and Teodosic will stay with the russians.

Obradovic has to wait for his hardest challenge ever: win an Euroleague title with Teodosic in the team.
                    Not well? What is illness to the body of a knight-errant?
                    What matter wounds? For each time he falls he shall rise
                    again... and woe to the wicked! Sancho! My armor, my sword!

Follow me on Twitter: @Vendri_7

Comment

Looking forward too see if Zeljko Obradovic will succeed with his new team. Somehow I believe that at this moment, Fenerbahce roster is not good enough for title. We will see.
                      World of Basketball: http://www.worldofbasketball.org
                      Hoops Universe: http://hoopsuniverse.net

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by World of Basketball View Post
                        Looking forward too see if Zeljko Obradovic will succeed with his new team. Somehow I believe that at this moment, Fenerbahce roster is not good enough for title. We will see.
                        u really dont know basketball dont waste ur time here)) u need other hobby) oly last 2 season get tittle wiht poor roster from fener

Comment

You guys better stop writing here, as most of you clearly don't know basketball... not good enough for title??? do you crazy!!? what about klieza???????
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                            You guys better stop writing here, as most of you clearly don't know basketball... not good enough for title??? do you crazy!!? what about klieza???????
                            Nobody says Fenerbahçe will win the title nor F4 is guarantee..If the team reaches the last 8, we just need some chance to pick neither of Cska, Barça & Real Madrid..Fenerbahçe as a roster and team is not worse than the other candidates..Can you say Olympiacos, Pao, Maccabi or other Spanish clubs are much better and have more chance than Fenerbahçe for F4 if drawn eachothers?

Last year Efes was about to eliminate Olympiacos..Because they were not drawn with Real, CSKA & Barça..F4 is already a silly system..A team in good form & good day given by God can win other teams in one leg match such as Olympiacos did 2 years in a row.
                            IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                            Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                            Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                            Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                            Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

u really dont know basketball dont waste ur time here)) u need other hobby) oly last 2 season get tittle wiht poor roster from fener
                              all most hate turk team dont worry levenspiel

Comment

all most hate turk team dont worry levenspiel
                                yes exactly thats the problem, you found it. we all hate turkish teams, thats why they can't even qualify in the final 4. it's the negative energy from our comments...

lets be a little serious now, personally my second preference(first being my own team panathinaikos) for winning the euroleague this year would be fener cause of obradovic. BUT it's really hard and it seems that you don't really understand what it needs to win the title. you think that if you make a couple of impressive signings like kleiza your opponents will be scared and surrender? right now i think cska, barcelona, real, panathinaikos, olympiakos have more chances for the title and obradovic needs to do a lot of work to surpass them. and he knows it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information