Fenerbahce Ulker - 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
    I hope you weren't trying to spell villain. Welcome to the board!
    Thank you mate. I'm reading this forum until 2 years but never try to write My English is not so good.

And what do you think about centers janeta?

We have only Oğuz and Zoric now. İzzet, Bjelica or Kleiza is not suitable. Kaya will go. Then?
    First of all, I'm really sorry about my poor English.

Comment

Originally posted by villian View Post
      Thank you mate. I'm reading this forum until 2 years but never try to write My English is not so good.

And what do you think about centers janeta?

We have only Oğuz and Zoric now. İzzet, Bjelica or Kleiza is not suitable. Kaya will go. Then?
      Zoric and Oguz are good centers, in combination with Kleiza, Bjelica and Ilkan that is solid frontcourt. But what Izzet and especially Kaya are doing here is why I told that Zeljko loses his mind. And when you know that frontcourt is stronger part of the team, it's quite obvious how unbalanced roster Fener has this year.
      I am very disappointed with Fener roster in this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        Zoric and Oguz are good centers, in combination with Kleiza, Bjelica and Ilkan that is solid frontcourt. But what Izzet and especially Kaya are doing here is why I told that Zeljko loses his mind. And when you know that frontcourt is stronger part of the team, it's quite obvious how unbalanced roster Fener has this year.
        But two centers are not enough i think. You know, Zoric has foul problem sometimes and Oğuz, I really can't trust him. I love him so much but..

And our frontcourt: x/barış - bo/ömer -i know, you don't like him. me too-/melih(?) - bojan/emir isn't it good? our 'x' is so important.

Comment

But two centers are not enough i think. You know, Zoric has foul problem sometimes and Oğuz, I really can't trust him. I love him so much but..

And our frontcourt: x/barış - bo/ömer -i know, you don't like him. me too-/melih(?) - bojan/emir isn't it good? our 'x' is so important.
          Your English is good. I wouldn't worry about that. But, you might want to continue your discussion of Fener on the Fenerbahce thread which has been very active in the past few days.

Comment

x-Boo-Bojan depend on who is x? Baris-Onan-Emir is not serious backup variant. Maybe for TBL but for EL it's not enough.
            What Fener needs is two more guards in rotation. One foreigner and one with Turkish passport. One of them could be combo guard.

bo,baris
            x,x,melih,onan
            bojan,emir
            kleiza,bjelica,izzet
            zoric,oguz,ilkan

If x,x are one top and one good player combination then this team is strong enough to compete with Pao, Oly and Efes. When we consider who's in charge from the bench, then Barca, Real and CSKA are not far away too.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
              x-Boo-Bojan depend on who is x? Baris-Onan-Emir is not serious backup variant. Maybe for TBL but for EL it's not enough.
              What Fener needs is two more guards in rotation. One foreigner and one with Turkish passport. One of them could be combo guard.

bo,baris
              x,x,melih,onan
              bojan,emir
              kleiza,bjelica,izzet
              zoric,oguz,ilkan

If x,x are one top and one good player combination then this team is strong enough to compete with Pao, Oly and Efes. When we consider who's in charge from the bench, then Barca, Real and CSKA are not far away too.
              What? This roster is not enough to compete with efes,pao,oly? You are delusional and I can't take your comments seriously any more. I'm not a Fener fan or something closer, but I'm aware of that if you think last year's Fener and said those ,you are and will be wrong big time imo. Pianigiani obviously didn't fit the roster, couldn't manage the team as expected and results are there. Besides, despite they are unstable and unpredictable, I think Onan and Savas are good enough for bench ( can't say for baris the same). So, in short, last two years Oly won the cup and they deserved them for sure. But that doesn't mean anything. Same for Fener too. So yeah you are biased and wrong. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Vendri View Post
                Well, Zeljko doesn't need the best team to win the title. Look at Partizan, Panathinaikos in 2002 or 2011...
                On the other hand he needs mentality...

Anyway i think this year and after having oly example the previous years anyone can beat anyone.
                The thing you need is rotation and bench.something pao didnt had last year for example and forced to play with 6 players against barca in a 5 games series.
                Just some teams have more possibilities than other.this doesnt mean that fener wont reach the far ending but that withthecurrentroster they do t have as much possibilities against lets saycska and real.
                Even when oly lifted the trophies his rotation was pretty good not even mention their mentality as a usual greek team.fener needs bench.even if you have a good starting 5 wont take you far away.you needsome elements together
                1.team
                2.defence
                3.rotation
                4.quality bench
                5.luck
                So will see where you will go or the rest of the contenders.i think you are a contender like the rest of the teams and i am glad that euroleague competitive level is increasing every year.but you need more.and zelico even if he is the best coach of europe he is not magician.

The good news is that you didnt sign the dickhead.and your posibilities have increased
                Man how i miss euroleague.and we have 2 months and more for the beginning..
                Last edited by CG; 08-01-2013, 11:11 AM.
                1st in IBN 2018-2019
                2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                1st in IBN 2014-2015
                2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                1st in IBN 2008-2009
                2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                @RankingsSport

Comment

Baris will suprise you. Last year our team was distributed -i don't know the true word- and no one give their best. Baris is a good PnR handler. Good for bench. I trust him more than Onan. Some great combo guard for 'x' will be enough for us. Dont think about our last year team. This is not a data for judge. As logicunit said; Pianigiani obviously didn't fit the roster.

Comment

I gues in 10 years People will start saying Obradovic won eurolegue with bunch of scrubs...LoL

truth is from 1987/88. season when they lost finals till 91./92. when they won EL Partizan was one of best teams in europe and had one of best roosters in europe. They just played in wrong era with difrent rules and could not pass by Jugoplastika in Yugoslavian chanpionship.

In 2002 He had Bodiroga, Mulamerovic, Sanchez, Midlton, Kutluay, Alvertis. Similar he had great roster in 2011. Maybe not best in europe, but one of top

Truth is he always had one of best roosters and one of most expensive besides Partizan wich still was one of best roosters

Not that this downgrades him as coach, but get real.
                    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by villian View Post
                      Baris will suprise you. Last year our team was distributed -i don't know the true word- and no one give their best. Baris is a good PnR handler. Good for bench. I trust him more than Onan. Some great combo guard for 'x' will be enough for us. Dont think about our last year team. This is not a data for judge. As logicunit said; Pianigiani obviously didn't fit the roster.
                      I'm not sure about him but all I knew is what i watched last year. he can't decide whether he should hold the ball or keep driving when defender is aggresive and that's one of the most fundamental things for a pg. he did a couple of mistakes last year as far as i remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by logicunit View Post
                        I'm not sure about him but all I knew is what i watched last year. he can't decide whether he should hold the ball or keep driving when defender is aggresive and that's one of the most fundamental things for a pg. he did a couple of mistakes last year as far as i remember.
                        Yeah, I know what are you talking about. How many times you watched him? He give us two win in group stage. Sometimes he can't decide but last year really not a data. Lets see Barıs with Obradovic's team.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          zoric is great but oguz is really a bad backup center. really bad... and kaya is a joke. i think fener needs an undersized, athletic center to fill their frontline in order to keep up with that kind of centers that their opponents have. cska has hines, barcelona has dorsey, real has slaughter, pao has lasme, oly has dunston etc... fener has really big centers but not so athletic and fast. i really agree with you about how unbalanced the roster is. fener needs immediately a really good pass-first point guard. and you don't easily find this kind of players.

Comment

• Originally posted by logicunit View Post
                            What? This roster is not enough to compete with efes,pao,oly? You are delusional and I can't take your comments seriously any more. I'm not a Fener fan or something closer, but I'm aware of that if you think last year's Fener and said those ,you are and will be wrong big time imo. Pianigiani obviously didn't fit the roster, couldn't manage the team as expected and results are there. Besides, despite they are unstable and unpredictable, I think Onan and Savas are good enough for bench ( can't say for baris the same). So, in short, last two years Oly won the cup and they deserved them for sure. But that doesn't mean anything. Same for Fener too. So yeah you are biased and wrong. =)
                            Who are you ti judge am I wrong or not? I don't care what you and people like you think about my comments. If you like Onan take him to your home.
                            I respect all friends from this forum and respect all comments regardless whether we agree or not, but then come some smart guy like you to philosophize who is serious and who is not.

You sad that Savas is good backup center, am I not? You sad that Fener can compete with Pao and Oly, am I not?
                            You sad that Onan is good backup player, I sad that he is moron and far the most overrated player in EL!!! So, because you like Onan and I not and 99% people on this forum think like me, you insult and write nonsenses. Aferim!!

Comment

• I know I'll probably get bombarded with insults for this, but why is Fenerbahce Ulker - 2013/14 thread in the Euroleague & Club Competition Forum? Why isn't it in the Turkish Basketball Forum (TBL)? I mean no other team has a thread about themselves on this forum, they have it in their own countries forum, what makes Fenerbahce Ulker so special?
                              Lietuvos rytas - signing your Yugoslavian scrubs since forever.

Comment

• guys, guys,
                                izzet turkyilmaz is a c, ilkan karaman is a pf. why do you make people confused?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information