No announcement yet.

Lebanese National Team 2015 - Road to Rio de Janeiro 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think we are in massive financial trouble, and if invited we will refuse to go. That was the rumour all the time. Walid Nassar cares only about himself., filling the league with foreigners....
    He doesnt want to embarass himself, with how much he hurt our nt by filling the league with foreigners...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
      Sorry to say this, but you didn't qualify, FIBA invited Turkey instead of your NT, really unfair IMO

IT saved Walid Nassar federation embarassment. Thats how much he broke us financially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
        Sorry to say this, but you didn't qualify, FIBA invited Turkey instead of your NT, really unfair IMO
        I hope that China NT will participate in the Huawei Cup in Lithuania this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
          Think we are in massive financial trouble, and if invited we will refuse to go. That was the rumour all the time. Walid Nassar cares only about himself., filling the league with foreigners....
          He doesnt want to embarass himself, with how much he hurt our nt by filling the league with foreigners...
          Yes very true indeed...

I think FIBA's decision of replacing Turkey with Lebanon came as a blessing in disguise for him and saved his a$$ so he wouldn't be in a difficult position and withdraw from the Olympic qualifiers which would probably have a bigger negative effect on Lebanon if it was to happen (very likely).

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
            Yes very true indeed...

I think FIBA's decision of replacing Turkey with Lebanon came as a blessing in disguise for him and saved his a$$ so he wouldn't be in a difficult position and withdraw from the Olympic qualifiers which would probably have a bigger negative effect on Lebanon if it was to happen (very likely).
            Any news if Lebanon NT would participate in non-FIBA international tournaments this year, including the next edition of the MVP Cup in Manila?
            Originally posted by gideon
            Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
              Any news if Lebanon NT would participate in non-FIBA international tournaments this year, including the next edition of the MVP Cup in Manila?

Walid Nassar crippled the federation financially, not with Walid Nassar at the helm. I think we need to wait new federation to get the national team going.

Yesterday Walid Nassar was in interview , and was asked about not being invited by FIBA to olympics qualifying tournament...and he went excuses like we participated in 2008 and got beat by 40 - 50 points each game. I am sure this guy got some money to his pocket that FIBA invited Turkey instead of us.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information