• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe, Andre & Benjie Paras Basketball Family Thread

uso ngayon to.....

translation: this is trending
    Dead Lizard.

japeth has got some serious competition....

BPSpAdfCMAApHHT.jpg
    Dead Lizard.

Comment

Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
      uso ngayon to.....

translation: this is trending
      trending where?when? provide screenshot of the trending list you saw.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
        trending where?when? provide screenshot of the trending list you saw.
        grabe naman.... daming mod wannabes! LOL
        Dead Lizard.

Comment

grabe naman.... daming mod wannabes! LOL
          just asking. trending where? when?
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

The pressure of growing up with a famous surname....

Originally posted by ‏@Im_Not_Kobe
            Don't expect too much from me.

I'm Kobe Paras not Benjie Paras.

Your expectations your disappointments
            Dead Lizard.

Comment

The pressure of growing up with a famous surname....

https://twitter.com/Im_Not_Kobe/stat...73517619658752
              This tweet right here made me an instant Kobe Paras fan.
              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Based on the tweet, it seems that The boy doesn't only have game, he's got something between his ears. Basketball or no basketball, the kid will surely have a sensible life ahead of him.

Comment

Andre Paras is a stiff bigman. Looks like the opposite of Benjie

Comment

Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                    Yeah, potentially looks like all the talent went to Kobe. Not bad, as that means 2 out of 3 in the Paras family will be good basketball players.

Or, if you count Jackie, that's 3 out of 4 people in their family who's great at putting stuff on holes.
                    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

just asking. trending where? when?
                      just asking naman ngayon. eh kanina, kung magtanong ka, daig mo pa pulis!

where? e di sa pinas! (indonesia din daw sabi sa facebook) => siguro naman di mo tatanungin which facebook account, no?

when? i said "is," so that means "now."

screenshot of trending list?!? agad-agad? do you even know the meaning of "trending?" pwde paki-google muna? para you understand that "trending" is not always equivalent to "top trending" or more specifically, "top 10 trending."

by the way, meron ka balak mag-pulis?!?
                      Dead Lizard.

Comment

just asking naman ngayon. eh kanina, kung magtanong ka, daig mo pa pulis!

where? e di sa pinas! (indonesia din daw sabi sa facebook) => siguro naman di mo tatanungin which facebook account, no?

when? i said "is," so that means "now."

screenshot of trending list?!? agad-agad? do you even know the meaning of "trending?" pwde paki-google muna? para you understand that "trending" is not always equivalent to "top trending" or more specifically, "top 10 trending."

by the way, meron ka balak mag-pulis?!?
                        yup i know trending. provide screenshot of trending topics to support your claim.

Comment

Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                          Not being used properly by the Coach and not developed. He is strong and can find open shots kaso di pinapasahan.
                          ‘They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes.’ - Pistol Pete Maravich

Comment

yup i know trending. provide screenshot of trending topics to support your claim.
                            naks! pulis na pulis ang dating, ah!

but nah, you don't know what trending means. so for your enlightenment....

Words that Urban Dictionary forces you to see although you don’t want to

"Trending" is a mutilation of the English language that means "currently popular." It derives from a sad misunderstanding of the verb "to trend" as meaning "to become a trend."
                            in simple terms, "currently popular." this means it does NOT necessarily mean kelangan nasa top 10 or whatever list.

i hope gets mo na. otherwise, mukhang pang P01 ka lang.....
                            Dead Lizard.

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                              Yeah, potentially looks like all the talent went to Kobe. Not bad, as that means 2 out of 3 in the Paras family will be good basketball players.

Or, if you count Jackie, that's 3 out of 4 people in their family who's great at putting stuff on holes.
                              aminado naman si Andre this early....

Originally posted by ‏@KidDodgy
                              my brother is better than me in basketball. i've known. i'm very proud of him and i love him so much ❤��
                              please do not reply that you became an instant fan of andre after reading this tweet. hahahaha
                              Dead Lizard.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information