X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
    defying the boss...

time will tell if chot can make miracles or else lagot siya kay bossing.
    well to an extent he got one, gabe. so if theres matchup prob expect gabe to work extended minutes.
    ...to each his own...

Comment

• Coach Chot knows what's better than anyone from us. For almost two months, he has seen our players almost everyday! Just respect his decision. It was also tough for him. Move on and just support.
      Last edited by rkaede; 07-11-2013, 05:23 AM.
      "THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE LEARNED THE HARDEST WAY"

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
        defying the boss...

time will tell if chot can make miracles or else lagot siya kay bossing.
        I'm sure MVP doesn't mind Chot's decision. He knows Chot is in the better position to decide. That was just his view.

Comment

• Mmm, so Chot chose a rather limited and untested Pingris over Belga? Interesting
          5 Rings. San Antonio Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by brod78 View Post
            well to an extent he got one, gabe. so if theres matchup prob expect gabe to work extended minutes.
            And when Gabe is out or goes down, who's there to match that? NO ONE. So we have one flexible guy at 6'5" and 6 guards all standing less than 6'2" going up against Iran, China and the middle eastern teams who all have wings and guards standing 6'5" above. Our little guys DO NOT possess any speed and or physical advantage against those teams.
            Originally posted by PeeZones
            Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• in a game as we all know, 9 men at most rotates so in this perspective, having 3 small pgs is ok. and besides, it's the PG that controls the tempo of the game so the chemistry and movement of the plays depend on them mostly. but the fallback is that, we don't have enough tall guys if ever there will be foul troubles or injuries. Or maybe there's enough. let's see. Go Gilas Pilipinas!
              Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

• But then if you take out Ping, apart from Gabe who else in the line-up guard the El Khatib's and the Bahramis?

Comment

• Originally posted by GilG View Post
                  Mmm, so Chot chose a rather limited and untested Pingris over Belga? Interesting
                  huh? basically both are untested.. i don't understand..

Comment

• Originally posted by geohunk View Post
                    And when Gabe is out or goes down, who's there to match that? NO ONE. So we have one flexible guy at 6'5" and 6 guards all standing less than 6'2" going up against Iran, China and the middle eastern teams who all have wings and guards standing 6'5" above. Our little guys DO NOT possess any speed and or physical advantage against those teams.
                    but they have heart

Comment

• I mean Belga is a much better fit in international play compared to Pingris.
                      5 Rings. San Antonio Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImB View Post
                        But then if you take out Ping, apart from Gabe who else in the line-up guard the El Khatib's and the Bahramis?
                        NO ONE. And remember those guys have able support at the wings and guards who stand 6'5" above, and those power house teams have a couple of those tall and flexible players, while we ONLY have Gabe. Don't get me started on China's huge back court.
                        Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• Thanks Belga for helping Gilas
                          Now the 12 are ready for battle
                          I believe. Lets go Team Pilipinas

Comment

• tama ka hnala ko.. decided na talaga si Belga ma a out.. pa suspense pa kasi itong si Coach Chot eh..
                            Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                              but they have heart
                              Our little undersized guards always had heart for the past 30 years in international competition, and what has that gotten us?

Comment

• i really don't understand Geohunk.. his premise is always "what if he goes down" this and that.. ano ba? cge let all our players get injured and foul troubled each and everygame.. wala ng matitira.. is that how it is done?

what if someone goes down? what if this what if that? then let us suggest to FIBA to make national teams 20 instead of 12.. so that there are practically 4 sets of five players that we can choose from..

i don't think that's how it is done.. for me, it is what you can bring to the table.. let's say alapag is the 11th or 12th man in the bench.. practically no playing time.. he can be the vocal leader.. he can strategize and see things from the bench and be the voice of the players.. he is not playing yet he still has a role in the team.. eh if ganuelas and slaughter are on the bench.. will they be vocal and be the leader on the bench.. HELL NO... it is really what value you can give that ultimately made the decision..

of all the players now, he is the JASON KIDD of the team.. old but a real TRUE LEADER.. remember he was part of the 2008 olympic redeem team at age 35?!?! freakin 35?? why? because he is a leader..

this is just my opinion..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information