This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bonifacio View Post
    Talaga???...I seem to doubt that......but that's reality....people have different opinions and sometimes they are very passionate (bordering to lunacy) about it...so dont be surprised if someone pounced on your opinion....everyone here will get their fair share of criticisms....except for Analysed who is now exempted from any criticism (or at least criticisms with full utmost respect).....but we expect him to continue his long analysis.
    People here attack your opinions. You can get hurt and offended in the process but rest assured, they'll be civilized and will refrain from attacking your personally :P

And as for the "mob mentality", let's just say that if someone presents a dissenting opinion, there are just some individuals who have the same mindset that will attack your posts. They don't mob, it's just that you pissed off several individual hornets.

Now back to topic

Comment

• Originally posted by AMDG2008 View Post
      hehehehe...who could it be? I have 2 in mind more or less but I don't have the time to backread, maybe one of them already did thank Analyzed

Or maybe gumawa ng bagong acct at nagpasalamat narin?

@ Sir Analyzed...Thank you sir!
      i guess they dont like it as it looks "cheesy" lol.

in the end, to each his own.
      ...to each his own...

Comment

• Thank you Analyzed! You can now return to being the outspoken you after getting some sleep...
        Last edited by Big Ticket; 07-19-2013, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• thank you all for all your kind compliments, 1st thing I need to get some sleep.. (just slept 2 hours last night, before sending home the team, won't be surprise if some of them even got less sleep, at least i got them on the plane whew. You guys can imagine how difficult it is for me to keep silent. Unfortunately it will remain to be the case until Aug 11. all videos are kept in the safe for now

I will say based on what people say here, there will be some surprise with the roles of some of the players.

There is also a misconception of who was really in the bubble and who was not.

Hint. whose the captain of the team ? and who replaced Ryan Reyes role? the answers will surprise many
          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonifacio View Post
            Talaga???...I seem to doubt that......but that's reality....people have different opinions and sometimes they are very passionate (bordering to lunacy) about it...so dont be surprised if someone pounced on your opinion....everyone here will get their fair share of criticisms....except for Analysed who is now exempted from any criticism (or at least criticisms with full utmost respect).....but we expect him to continue his long analysis.
            Hahaha! Sugar coating lang... Just to welcome newbies.

Of course it is also a salient message, to those who are brusque and borderline abusive, to choose the better way, the right way, after all, all said and done, we are all supposed to be civilized and were taught to carry ourselves to represent and reflect the solid foundation and teaching we learned from each of our own respective homes... our breeding.
            Sorry... OT...

... with Analyzed, we all hope that he gets out with his analysis soon!
            Last edited by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid; 07-19-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
              thank you all for all your kind compliments, 1st thing I need to get some sleep.. (just slept 2 hours last night, before sending home the team, won't be surprise if some of them even got less sleep, at least i got them on the plane whew. You guys can imagine how difficult it is for me to keep silent. Unfortunately it will remain to be the case until Aug 11. all videos are kept in the safe for now

I will say based on what people say here, there will be some surprise with the roles of some of the players.

Hint. whose the captain of the team ? and who replaced Ryan Reyes role? the answers will surprise many
              Belga is the non-playing captain of the team.
              Fonacier replaced Ryan Reyes role.

Comment

Isnt alapag the captain?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                  Isnt alapag the captain?
                  Yup, I think it's alapag. The players referred to him as "cap" in their tweets.

Ryan Reyes role as wing stopper? I think that's Pingris' role on the team right?

As for who was really in the bubble, that's interesting..

Comment

thank you all for all your kind compliments, 1st thing I need to get some sleep.. (just slept 2 hours last night, before sending home the team, won't be surprise if some of them even got less sleep, at least i got them on the plane whew. You guys can imagine how difficult it is for me to keep silent. Unfortunately it will remain to be the case until Aug 11. all videos are kept in the safe for now

Sir, i'd rather not make a guess. It's safe to say we are an AASAA squad.
                    ‘They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes.’ - Pistol Pete Maravich

Comment

• Castro?

Again for me the D has to be better
                      I stick to my hypothesis of 70 points they win, more than this the chance of winning is less
                      Our team is smaller in most positions and we take alot of 3s
                      If 3s go in maybe we can win a high scoring game if they don't the D will win it
                      I believe. Lets go Team Pilipinas

Comment

• Originally posted by engwan View Post
                        Yup, I think it's alapag. The players referred to him as "cap" in their tweets.

Ryan Reyes role as wing stopper? I think that's Pingris' role on the team right?

As for who was really in the bubble, that's interesting..
                        Naku, i think RR is not designated for that especially his offensive skillset. Actually by adding Pingris and japeth, we are not fully AASAA.
                        ‘They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes.’ - Pistol Pete Maravich

Comment

• Originally posted by DRRC View Post
                          Castro?

Again for me the D has to be better
                          I stick to my hypothesis of 70 points they win, more than this the chance of winning is less
                          Our team is smaller in most positions and we take alot of 3s
                          If 3s go in maybe we can win a high scoring game if they don't the D will win it
                          in our offense we expect to have lots of threes. Really does not depend on height. AASAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by MD125 View Post
                            in our offense we expect to have lots of threes. Really does not depend on height. AASAA.
                            What's AASAA? Sorry, I dont get it

Comment

• Originally posted by brod78 View Post
                              i guess they dont like it as it looks "cheesy" lol.

in the end, to each his own.

Yes.....its as cheesy as it gets in here, well sort of. hahaha

Comment

• Now heres something we can argue for LOL. forums gonna be alive again at least for the day. So who do you guys think was on the bubble? Who replaced ryans role? and roles of the players. I would say if its unexpected then maybe just Belga could have been in and one of the wings out? Reyes role to be filled up by JC? and JA playing the 3. At least we have something to talk about. Thank you again Analyzed for your Nationalistic Effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information