X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRRC View Post
    forecast for game with Tall Blacks
    close game with small ball dominating the start with booming threes and fast breaks
    at the end MD and the bigs will step up and D will finish them off
    Gilas by 7pts
    Chot will not hide anything now bec it is a closed door game
    ows

Comment

• Originally posted by ak1105 View Post
      If MD will play, then i have gilas winning by 4..then before new zealand goes to china, they will have a stopover in manila for a return game..wishful thinking on the last part..lol
      ows

Comment

• Saludo po Sir Analyzed!

Comment

• hi! been lurking here since the formation of the orig batch of smart gilas..and cant remember when i made this acct... but i would just like to give my thanks to analyzed for what he has done.. great job sir.

Comment

• pugay kamay para kay Sir Analyzed!!!!

Comment

• Cant really find any article regarding the tallblacks and Gilas lol no stats no boxscores whatsoever. Although its a closed door event, if that was held in the Philippines and we losing to teams ranked much lower to us then the media would go frenzy about it. This is the downside of a "secret affair" theres no traffic at IBN.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                While this was a lot of hard work, i cant stop saying how blessed i am, i think i watched arguably the best game a philippine national team has ever plzyed in history. The praise and respect a got from great minds, like chot, tab,and nenad for a job well done is more than enough satisfaction for all thenhard work. I was asked justmbefore tipof to give a scouting report of allmthe 12 players ofnthr tall blacks by coachnchot. I mean how can u top that
                Well done mate.. Good job.. Thumbs up.
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pinoybrat View Post
                  After almost 2 decades..
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• So I guess Analyzed will get front-row seats come FIBA Asia with full board and lodging!

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                      While this was a lot of hard work, i cant stop saying how blessed i am, i think i watched arguably the best game a philippine national team has ever plzyed in history. The praise and respect a got from great minds, like chot, tab,and nenad for a job well done is more than enough satisfaction for all thenhard work. I was asked justmbefore tipof to give a scouting report of allmthe 12 players ofnthr tall blacks by coachnchot. I mean how can u top that
                      Cheers! Mabuhay ka analyzed!

Comment

• Originally posted by francesces View Post
                        it's true that we are banned from the cup, but at least i will consider ''the Philippine NT'' as my second team who has a huge chance to be qualified for the world cup in spain, wish them all the best (lebanon)
                        @Sir Khalid and you...

Thanks for the support. We are one with you in the mess your current basketball federation is in.

I hope your government intervenes and revamp the whole Lebanon basketball federation.

Comment

• Originally posted by privateEYE View Post
                          Maraming salamat Sir Analyzed! You pulled off a successful camp for our NT. I can't imagine the sleepless nights you had just to make this happen.
                          But I'm still waiting for this 1 poster here to thank you though.
                          hehehehe...who could it be? I have 2 in mind more or less but I don't have the time to backread, maybe one of them already did thank Analyzed

Or maybe gumawa ng bagong acct at nagpasalamat narin?

@ Sir Analyzed...Thank you sir!

Comment

• give credit where credit is due, great job analyzed! you have done something no one has done and unimaginable.. salute to you!

now it is the calm before the storm.. though there are 2 more games next week against PBA select and Kazakhs - these games are nothing significant as they are to be used just to keep the team in motion and not to rust or to be stagnant.. it will be 2 weeks of resting and silence before the WAR BEGINS!

i think this team is really special.. MORE special than the caguioa led 2007 team, the miserable yeng led 2009 team, and more so the toroman led 2011 team.. this team will really make heads turn amongst the other national teams..

remember they do not know what we are capable of.. they haven't seen us play.. that can really work wonders for us for the first 3 to 4 games.. we have the brightest minds with numerous championships with them in norman black, jong uichico and chot reyes.. black is the master of in game adjustments, reyes is an offensive master and uichico is an understudy of ron jacobs - enough said..

our players know their specific roles and have accepted it with all their heart and that is all that matters..

this will be special and i can't wait for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
                              You too... Welcome. Type away your basketball notes without fear. Everyone here respect each other's opinion and at end of the day, at some level, it enriches us all anyway.
                              Talaga???...I seem to doubt that......but that's reality....people have different opinions and sometimes they are very passionate (bordering to lunacy) about it...so dont be surprised if someone pounced on your opinion....everyone here will get their fair share of criticisms....except for Analysed who is now exempted from any criticism (or at least criticisms with full utmost respect).....but we expect him to continue his long analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Projectspeed View Post
                                talaga?

trans: ows
                                lol kaw naman PAGASA nga na may mga makina sumasablay pa sa weather forecast ako pa kaya...

trans: its nice to be wrong lol
                                ...to each his own...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information