Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh reyes tweeted prayers for RDO and Jayson Castro.
    ‘They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes.’ - Pistol Pete Maravich

Comment

• Originally posted by MD125 View Post
      Josh reyes tweeted prayers for RDO and Jayson Castro.
      hope they are ok
      [http://basketball.powerplaymanager.c...a=201410504468

“Ang hirap kasi sa kanya, kapit tuko siya sa pwesto niya. Hangga’t pupuwede ayaw niyang bumitaw. Dapat dyan automatic yan nagre-resign siya, bigyan ng chance ang iba." -Abe King

Comment

• Oh my.

Comment

• Ponomarev just exposed our perimeter defense when it's a tall guy shooting 3s. All of China's big men can shoot the 3. Hadadi can also make those outside shots.

Today Ponomarev is Dirk Nowitzki.

Comment

• our team is not playing defense.
            They are letting Kazakhstan successful on their switch..

But our team is really heavy and sluggish. I just hope it is because our team is holding back. I just wonder how much our improvement would be if we are to play our real game.. if this is our 80% we are doomed considering this is the easiest ever FIBA Asia.

Comment

• It won't be easiest if RDO and JC aren't 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                Ponomarev just exposed our perimeter defense when it's a tall guy shooting 3s. All of China's big men can shoot the 3. Hadadi can also make those outside shots.

I'd gladly let haddadi take those 3pt shots all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                  Ponomarev just exposed our perimeter defense when it's a tall guy shooting 3s. All of China's big men can shoot the 3. Hadadi can also make those outside shots.

JA should be glued to him at all times.
                  GILAS WISHLIST:
                  6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Castro and rdo will be fine. They can rest against ksa and use the 10 man rotation. They'll be fine.
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by weward View Post
                      our team is not playing defense.

But our team is really heavy and sluggish. I just hope it is because our team is holding back. I just wonder how much our improvement would be if we are to play our real game.. if this is our 80% we are doomed considering this is the easiest ever FIBA Asia.
                      I also observe their sluggishness. Like they do not want to commit on defense. KAZ played hard in this game. Not hiding what they will do.
                      ‘They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes.’ - Pistol Pete Maravich

Comment

• There's no way that Gilas is taller than Kazakhstan

Comment

• Here's a match up between Yi and Anton during Asian Games in Doha,Qatar.

Quote:
                          ++++++++++++++++
                          Marquee Matchup: Yi Jianlian vs. Anton Ponomarev by: DraftExpress December 4, 2006 By Ross, reporting live from Qatar

One of the more exciting basketball matches at the 15th Doha Asian Games in Qatar featured the two tall teams China and Kazakhstan. But more talked about was the match-up between China's Yi Jianlian, who finished with 14 points and Kazakhstan's young star Anton Ponomarev, who ended the night with 15 points. Four NBA scouts made their way over to the game, representing the Los Angeles Lakers, Atlanta Hawks, Milwaukee Bucks and Portland Trailblazers.

Both teams got off to a great start and the race was close throughout the entire match. Although both Jianlian and Ponomarev found each other guarding different opponents, the two tower players grew physical once they matched up in the paint. Jianlian outshined Ponomarev in the first half, who struggled at times to grab his own rebound, getting out muscled in almost every shot. Jianlian seemed to be benefiting from plenty of great passes by team mate Wang Shipeng.

The second half started with more excitement as both Jianlian and Ponomarev showed more spunk by adding back-to-back dunks. As Jianlian grew tired and was subbed out, Ponomarev showed some serious flashes, slithering around the defense in the paint. Ponomarev, along with teammate Dmitriy Korovnikov (22 pts) brought the score to within 6 points. Not long after the focus shifted towards former NBA player Wang Zhizhi (22 pts) who pulled in 4 quick baskets, following a spectacular block pinning the ball against the glass as the shot clock ran down on Kazakhstan. The competition came to a close as China triumphed over Kazakhstan 89-77. Though China controlled the game for the most part, Kazakhstan looks to be a team of the future, and a team no one should overlook.

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2a9sqt5SW
                          NBA Draft scouting reports, mock drafts, articles on NBA Draft Prospects. Extensive high school, NCAA and international NBA draft coverage.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                          Unquote:
                          [http://basketball.powerplaymanager.c...a=201410504468

“Ang hirap kasi sa kanya, kapit tuko siya sa pwesto niya. Hangga’t pupuwede ayaw niyang bumitaw. Dapat dyan automatic yan nagre-resign siya, bigyan ng chance ang iba." -Abe King

Comment

• This Kazahkstan team is leaps and bounds better than their 2007 and 2009 teams. We are seeing legit Euro ball.

Our outside shooting needs to be sharp against tall teams like this -- China and Iran.

Comment

I have messaged you about our business I cant reach you in your cp number.

Our players are holding back but they look really heavy and sluggish just like their videos in new zealand.
                              Replied back.. Castro played really welll pala before his injury
                              Ako si ma4ma before. Naging simple na lang po ako.

Comment

our team is not playing defense.

I meant our team is scouting the opposing team's plays..but our sluggishness is a concern. Its like a pre-season team. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information