Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBP Long-Term National Pool (Vol. XXII)

Previous thread is here

Keep discussion friendly and calm. OT/flaming/trollish posts will get deleted and users banned.

Update grabbed from interaksyon.com

‘They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes.’ - Pistol Pete Maravich

Comment

Chris Blake? The same chris blake being talked about in the other thread?

Comment

Originally posted by MD125 View Post

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...n-tuneup-match
        Intense conditioning. hope they dont get burned:

‘They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes.’ - Pistol Pete Maravich

Comment

Intense conditioning. hope they dont get burned:

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...oning-sessions
          And when they're not practicing, some geniuses will say they arent practicing enough...

Comment

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...n-tuneup-match
            "Mac Cardona, Mark Borboran, Josh Vanlandingham, Chris Timberlake and Carlos Sharma and reinforced by import Chris Blake and cadet players Garvo Lanete, Kevin Alas and Jake Pascual"

giving up 74 points to a squad made up of the list above? This is a tune-up match and it was not intense but still. Imagine if this was a game of other countries vs this version of meralco bolts. It is easy to imagine how this meralco bolts team will be humiliated.

I think we are not yet prepared at this time. We beat teams in lithuania that were either young, off-season or bench warmers. We beat a horrible team in Shanghai sharks with only one key player playing. We beat a PBA allstar team made up of midgets. And now we beat Meralco bolts made up of bench warmers and amateur who are not even a real team.

I would like to thank Analyzed for the job that he's done. Without the New Zealand games, we will be picked up in kangkungan land!
            They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
              Chris Blake? The same chris blake being talked about in the other thread?
              not sure there. But that is what the article says.

Comment

Originally posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
                "Mac Cardona, Mark Borboran, Josh Vanlandingham, Chris Timberlake and Carlos Sharma and reinforced by import Chris Blake and cadet players Garvo Lanete, Kevin Alas and Jake Pascual"

giving up 74 points to a squad made up of the list above? This is a tune-up match and it was not intense but still. Imagine if this was a game of other countries vs this version of meralco bolts. It is easy to imagine how this meralco bolts team will be humiliated.

I think we are not yet prepared at this time. We beat teams in lithuania that were either young, off-season or bench warmers. We beat a horrible team in Shanghai sharks with only one key player playing. We beat a PBA allstar team made up of midgets. And now we beat Meralco bolts made up of bench warmers and amateur who are not even a real team.

I would like to thank Analyzed for the job that he's done. Without the New Zealand games, we will be picked up in kangkungan land!
                Were you able to watch the game live? Or just made a conclusion based on the 74 pts of meralco/cadets?

Comment

We cannot actually gauge how Meralco played or how Gilas played based on the scores alone. Suffice to say that Gary David is finding his groove, the 3 big men are doing good (based on Ryan Gregorio's comment). These games are sparring sessions so to speak in boxing terms. What is important is that the team get used to practices in between consecutive games, pretty much how FIBA Asia will be set-up in August.

Comment

They got the services of the conditioning guy of talk n text. how conditioned our players will be if they get injured!
                    Talk n text players are always injured. That guy is scary.
                    They call me THE HERO.

Comment

The epitome of pessimism.

Comment

They got the services of the conditioning guy of talk n text. how conditioned our players will be if they get injured!
                        Talk n text players are always injured. That guy is scary.
                        Do you know someone better?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                          Were you able to watch the game live? Or just made a conclusion based on the 74 pts of meralco/cadets?
                          no. But how do you think other countries will fare against this meralco bolts?
                          That is always the question of those who want to make others shut up. But I think knowing who they played against is enough to say how the game was especially in this case.
                          They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Do you know someone better?
                            why? should i know? typical ibn posters who want to make someone shut up.
                            They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                              The epitome of pessimism.
                              i just stated the truth. dont be blind
                              They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information