Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just the Philippines that is getting annoyed or having trouble with Taiwan - read :

So now what? are they going to kick out Japan from the WJC as well and call them dirty as well
    Last edited by analyzed; 05-25-2013, 09:17 AM.
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
      Congressman na pala si Chen Chi Lung sa Taiwan

the Loach-Dragon..
      https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

Originally posted by OSHAFA View Post
        Jordan IN
        It will be interesting on how much points will your new naturalized player score in this tournament if he suits up. Given the latter's pedigree, he can even lead the said tournament in scoring.
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

The Philippines is officially un-invited in the 2013 Jones Cup. We won't be able to defend our title.

Great. Just great. Instead of dousing the flames caused by controversy, they're merely fanning and fueling the fire.

Looking forward to meet Taiwan in Manila AND BLOW THE EFF OUT OF THEM IN FRONT OF 20,000 FANS.

Comment

Wow, Taiwan is overreacting! hahaha.. They thought they can get a sympathy by doing that action? I don't thinks so, in fact most nations might think they are acting like an idiot.

Taiwan gevernment should not forgot that there were also lots of Filipino workers had been raped by TAIWANESE employer and hundreds have been beaten up and physically abused by TAIWANESE employer but Philippines government never ever reacted like Taiwan does LOL! I can say Taiwanese are narrow minded and ridiculous.

Politics should not mixed with friendly game( like Jones cup). Taiwanese are just jealous and bitter to the Filipinos haha. They could not beat the Philippines basketball national team for almost 5 years now in any league.

I also remembered one of taiwanese professional billiard player had mentioned in his media interview (I think it was a World 9-Ball tournament). This player exposed that their government had told them (taiwanese player) that they can receive money/inssentives from Taiwan government if they had won against any Filipino billiard player. hahaha
            Last edited by MasterChip2000; 05-27-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

South Korea confirmed the invitation. Yoo Jae-Hak initially stated that he may bring 14 players for the FIBA Asia build-up.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Travis McAvene will return to coach USA for this tourney.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

According to a report by Arirang Sports, Yoo Jae-Hak will bring 12 players into the Jones Cup.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

And the Philippines will not be present. Just great.
                    silver!!!

Comment

Does anyone here know whether the 2013 Jones Cup will be covered by Fox Sports? I'm still interested to watch the games even if Philippine team won't be there. At least, our opponents will be playing there.
                      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                        Does anyone here know whether the 2013 Jones Cup will be covered by Fox Sports? I'm still interested to watch the games even if Philippine team won't be there. At least, our opponents will be playing there.
                        You should know kabooms twitter account to put jones cup games in their abl basketball timeslot..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Any idea about the final list of participating teams?
                          Proud to be Lebanese
                          www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                            Any idea about the final list of participating teams?
                            Japan, Korea, Jordan, Iran, Lebanon, Egypt, USA and two teams of Chinese Taipei will be participating the Jones Cup this year.

Comment

Any information about team U.S.A?

Comment

Here is the schedule for the WJC

Maybe some can translate it into correct english and can post the schedule in English

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information