Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Nice moves by Towns.

Comment

Photos Galore | Oregon Live
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Wow...I didn't realize how long and athletic the World Team is, especially at the 3 and 4 spots. This US team doesn't have prolific outside shooting to offset the World team's athleticism and zone play, so unless they can speed up the tempo, I don't like their chances against this formidable international team.

Comment

The US had the momentum going into halftime until Gordon was hit with a silly foul on Wiggins as he was shooting a three. Instead of six, the US trails by nine, 52-43.

Comment

Boxscore: http://pics.lockerz.com/s/289971971

World team won 112-98.

I haven't seen the game yet so I can't really comment but from the tweets and the boxscore it sounds like Schroeder, Jean-Charles and Wiggins carried the World Team. I am very impressed the World team won by that margin, I thin this USA senior class was one of the stronger ones we've had in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                Boxscore: http://pics.lockerz.com/s/289971971

World team won 112-98.

I haven't seen the game yet so I can't really comment but from the tweets and the boxscore it sounds like Schroeder, Jean-Charles and Wiggins carried the World Team. I am very impressed the World team won by that margin, I thin this USA senior class was one of the stronger ones we've had in the last few years.
                The World Team's frontline (esp. Jean-Charles and Jaiteh) dominated the rebounding battle, giving the internationals repeated second and third shot attempts. That was one of many reasons they controlled the majority of the game and ultimately won. The USA's inability to figure out the zone, poor outside shooting, and lack of fastbreak points were other reasons the Americans faltered.

Comment

World Team giving Team USA a does of what athletic coverage is. Rebounding from the inside and much better wing coverage allowed the World Select team to limit Team USA's pressure offense.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                      World Team giving Team USA a does of what athletic coverage is. Rebounding from the inside and much better wing coverage allowed the World Select team to limit Team USA's pressure offense.
                      What's interesting is, for the first time I can recall, the World Team actually had the better, more skilled athletes for this event. I think USA Basketball put together a fine team. I just think they got handled by a better team with superior players.

Comment

Big thanks to BWO for the source video! BBN's #1 fan!!

full game
                        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                          Thanks a lot for the link bro!

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information