FIBA Asia 2013 IBN Meet-Up Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA Asia 2013 IBN Meet-Up Part III

Yup, we're planning this as early as now. The task is simple: round up as many IBN posters as possible so we're in one section by gameday in one of the FIBA Asia games. (Represent IBN so to speak. And well, even for just one day we don't have to troll each other).

What: LIVE VIEWING of Philippines game vs. Whoever + IBN Meet-up Part III + Drinking Spree AFTER/BEFORE our big win that day. (Hooters, anyone?)
    Where: Probably MOA Arena
    When: 1 day between Aug 1 -11 (I'd like to put in the Championship game but that would be jumping the gun )
    Why: Duh.

Sign-up here:
    1. DT
    2. Lovejones
    3. FilipinoDad*
    4. thayil
    5. Rensquared
    6. Rensquared's girlfriend
    7. Kaizeken
    8. Splitzapper
    9. Splitzapper +1
    10. Splitzapper +2
    11. Splitzapper +3
    12. Kerouac
    13. Saints - No Beer for the Evening = Under ni Misis
    14. alex15
    15. bhinov
    16. neo
    17. Aragon
    18. Aragon + 1
    19. multihephep
    20. watiwawa
    21. ramonmagdalo
    22. athangonzales
    23. dominique
    24. bognut
    25. zihc
    26. Aqualight ++
    27. FilipinoDad
    28. analyzed
    29. Skyline
    30. Skyline+1
    31. Jaygold
    32. Mackoolit
    33. Mackoolit+1
    34. dominique+1
    35. Coj
    36. Jared03
    37. flipballa7
    38. Brown Bones

Other issues to settle:
    + Tickets - How do we get them early? Nardy might help us on this one.
    + Ticket Prices - Which price range would you want?
    + Remember this is a 2 part meet-up so please consider the other budget which is for the Drinking Spree (Leaning towards the BEFORE the game sessions so we'd be half-drunk in screaming at the Chinese )
    + (Suggested by lovejones): Big Ass Tarp - Wanted: Graphic Artists and designs... And copy/text for the tarp..
    + (Suggested by FilipinoDad): Chants! (FilipinoDad i assume will be the composer as well )
    + (Suggested by Saints/Rensquared): Face Paint!

*Sure other issues will arise so please please just put them here.
    Last edited by durden_tyler; 01-26-2013, 01:07 AM.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

As always, no force in this planet would prevent me from joining (not unless I do something extremely stupid or scandalous in the near future which will force my wife to chain me at home).

May I suggest we bring a poster (mas maganda kung Tarp). I think we have a lof graphic artists here who can provide the design. I think DT can take care of the printing.

Sign-up here:

1. DT
    2. Lovejones

P.S. - Pwede rin siguro if we can have own custom shirt instead of the poster. Again, we have graphic designers here. Wachathink, ha, wachathink?

Comment

Originally posted by lovejones View Post
      As always, no force in this planet would prevent me from joining (not unless I do something extremely stupid or scandalous in the near future which will force my wife to chain me at home).

May I suggest we bring a poster (mas maganda kung Tarp). I think we have a lof graphic artists here who can provide the design. I think DT can take care of the printing.

Sign-up here:

1. DT
      2. Lovejones
      Noted. And added to issues at the top post.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Can we call it the "Loud and Proud" section? Kinda fitting since it's for the country, right?

I'm stealing the Loud and Proud section idea of the New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets. I think we have the same idea - gather as many fans in one section as possible so that they can be loud and proud. We can easily start chants this way.
        Hello Lipa: Lipa City's First and Biggest Lifestyle Blog

Comment

Originally posted by FilipinoDad View Post
          Can we call it the "Loud and Proud" section? Kinda fitting since it's for the country, right?

I'm stealing the Loud and Proud section idea of the New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets. I think we have the same idea - gather as many fans in one section as possible so that they can be loud and proud. We can easily start chants this way.
          Noted and added to list.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

i really hope the SBP will announce the game schedule's soon. perhaps i can book an over-the-weekend ticket to manila.

do you think guys MOA will be the main venue of the game?
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

James count me in!
              TEAM PILIPINAS!

www.myspace.com/fivefeetadjustment

www.facebook.com/fivefeetadjustment

Comment

James count me in!! I'll bring my girlfriend along as well.

Btw, saints said through sms that we should have a tarp or something. A huge Phil Flag perhaps? And face paint! Hardcore! hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rensquared View Post
                  James count me in!! I'll bring my girlfriend along as well.

Btw, saints said through sms that we should have a tarp or something. A huge Phil Flag perhaps? And face paint! Hardcore! hahahaha
                  Which girlfriend?!

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

I'll probably be job hunting (and if I can't get a job there, then I'll fly to Manila just to watch the games) in Manila soon (about to graduate this March) so yeah, I'll definitely be there ! (Can't wait to meet you guys, LOL)

Comment

Great initiative by the thread starter. Two thumbs up.

Comment

nakaka- ingit kayo dyan ha....i'l look for you guys on tV....Cebu supports NT

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                          Yup, we're planning this as early as now. The task is simple: round up as many IBN posters as possible so we're in one section by gameday in one of the FIBA Asia games. (Represent IBN so to speak. And well, even for just one day we don't have to troll each other).

What: LIVE VIEWING of Philippines game vs. Whoever + IBN Meet-up Part III + Drinking Spree AFTER/BEFORE our big win that day. (Hooters, anyone?)
                          Where: Probably MOA Arena
                          When: 1 day between Aug 1 -11 (I'd like to put in the Championship game but that would be jumping the gun )
                          Why: Duh.

Sign-up here:
                          1. DT
                          2. Lovejones
                          3. FilipinoDad*
                          4. thayil
                          5. Rensquared
                          6. Rensquared's girlfriend
                          7. Kaizeken
                          8. splitzapper

Other issues to settle:
                          + Tickets - How do we get them early? Nardy
                          + Ticket Prices - Which price range would you want?
                          + Remember this is a 2 part meet-up so please consider the other budget which in the Drinking Spree (Leaning towards the BEFORE the game sessions so we'd be half-drunk in screaming at the Chinese )
                          + (Suggested by lovejones): Big Ass Tarp - Wanted: Graphic Artists and designs... And copy for the tarp..
                          + (Suggested by FilipinoDad): Chants! (FilipinoDad i assume will be the composer as well )
                          + Suggested by Saints/Rensquard: Face Paint!

*Sure other issues will arise so please please just put them here.
                          DT sir please count me in. We'll be coming from Davao.

Comment

Originally posted by splitzapper View Post
                            DT sir please count me in. We'll be coming from Davao.
                            We means more than one of you right? Please i'll put in spitzapper + 1, +2 as necessary but we MAY need the exact head count should we have plans of getting tickets in bulk or even the reservation for the After Party. Thanks.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Sorry sir, got carried away. Unless this will fall on a Championship day, it'll just be two(2). If it falls on a championship day, then 4.

thanks...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information