X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The son of Marlou Aquino, he is now 16

he besides Nelbert Omolon of air21
    Attached Files
    ================================================== =========================================

Comment

• Originally posted by seigle42 View Post
      The son of Marlou Aquino, he is now 16

Wow, he could be around 6'7...omolon is about 6'2...

Comment

• How tall is Danny Ildefonso's son?

Comment

• Originally posted by rasputin View Post
          How tall is Danny Ildefonso's son?
          i know he's 6 ft last yr... maybe he's around 6-1 to 6-2 15 or 16 yr old.

Comment

• Originally posted by seigle42 View Post
            The son of Marlou Aquino, he is now 16

i sent this pic to one of the team's assistant coaches, he said marlou's son is ineligible for the under-16 team..he was born 1995...players need to be born 1997 to be eligible....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
              i sent this pic to one of the team's assistant coaches, he said marlou's son is ineligible for the under-16 team..he was born 1995...players need to be born 1997 to be eligible....

So he's around 17 or about to turn 18. He may not also be eligible for next year's RP U-18 team
              "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                So he's around 17 or about to turn 18. He may not also be eligible for next year's RP U-18 team
                probably....i also asked about the sons of penissi and ildefonso....he said they're eligible for the under 16 team but are not that good compared to the current members of the team...

Comment

• How good are the sons of the past PBA players? If they are really good we could have heard of them as they would be making waves in media just like Kiefer or Bobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                    If mick's son is 6'6 and is good, why is he not being pirated by the big basketball schools like san beda, ateneo, la salle & nu?
                    i too wonder why this kid is not being recruited by the big programs if he's really that tall and good..

Comment

• Originally posted by prince75 View Post
                      How good are the sons of the past PBA players? If they are really good we could have heard of them as they would be making waves in media just like Kiefer or Bobby.
                      Correct! Which also means that our national team coaches & scouts are not sleeping on their jobs...they know almost all of the kids being talked about here...some are not good to make the team though...

Comment

• It is unfortunate however that usually the sons are not that good as their father. Even the children of the greatest in MJ had sons with forgettable career in basketball and if not because of their pedigree then are just one of the no ones just like us lol. If the sons of our greats would be 3-4 inches than their dad and with the same talent level then i wouldnt be surprised if we have the first Filipino born to play in the NBA. Japeth with his average playing skills was even noticed by some teams, what if we had other sons who are as great as their father but with a height of NBA standards.

Comment

• If you want to see a player greater than or as good as his father their dad should be pair with another athlete(not necessary basketball player).

Look at Kieffer and Thirdy. Their mom is a voleyball varsity player.

Chinese doing this practice and I think there is law in China about it.

Japeth, Junmar & Greg should get the Santiago sister(Jaja 6'4" 17yrs old and DinDin 6'2" 19yrs old).
                          MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

• Originally posted by nardong_putik View Post
                            If you want to see a player greater than or as good as his father their dad should be pair with another athlete(not necessary basketball player).

Look at Kieffer and Thirdy. Their mom is a voleyball varsity player.

Chinese doing this practice and I think there is law in China about it.

Japeth, Junmar & Greg should get the Santiago sister(Jaja 6'4" 17yrs old and DinDin 6'2" 19yrs old).
                            sounds pimp to me. hehe. just kidding, NP.
                            AT SA TINGIN MO AY MAS MAHUSAY KA KESA KAY COACH CHOT?!

Comment

• Teach these young and tall kids the right fundamental while they are young. Just give them good coach and trainer and I believe they are the future power forward or even center of the Philippine.

Comment

• Japeth had a crush with a pretty player who had mad basketball skills. Problem was he did not speak French and she could not speak Pampango. Heh heh heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information