No announcement yet.

2013 PBA Commisioners Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would tubid plead on behalf of his teammates, it simply means some of the 'veterans' are not fond of 'euro style' training.

Comment

• Is this true Diamond Simpson is Alaska import?
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by startupsold View Post
        Why would tubid plead on behalf of his teammates, it simply means some of the 'veterans' are not fond of 'euro style' training.
        Speculations..... Which obviously you love to do.....

Done arguing with you, boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
          Speculations..... Which obviously you love to do.....

Done arguing with you, boy!

yup me too, I respect your opinion though

Comment

• Originally posted by startupsold View Post
            Why would tubid plead on behalf of his teammates, it simply means some of the 'veterans' are not fond of 'euro style' training.
            Wow. That's an intelligent assumption to come up, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
              Wow. That's an intelligent assumption to come up, kid.

ok thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                it's fudge boy coach's fault...again, he'll get pushed out if he doesn't change his stubborn ways. he doesn't know the meaning of adjust...the PBA ain't a 10-day league, it's a 10-month long season...he doesn't have to push his players too much because it's going to be a long tournament. see, place him in an NBA team (i doubt any team would even dare touch him though) and i'm sure the NBA players would also complain. so i don't think it's the fault of the barako players, it's overrated caoach's problem. SMH on why he keeps getting coaching jobs here...shows you that A) PBA GM's are the worst and B) he doesn't have any other offers abroad.
                How sure are you that NBA players will complain? Do you see the training they do there? Yes they also play a 10-month long season like the PBA, but compare the number of games they play in a month compared to the PBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                  How sure are you that NBA players will complain? Do you see the training they do there? Yes they also play a 10-month long season like the PBA, but compare the number of games they play in a month compared to the PBA.
                  true, that should just logically mean they do even lighter trainings in-season coz they play much more games and even travel in between those games...coaches even give players rest games, what more training days-off. point is that he should just lighten up his practices...he'll burn out his players...pinoy genes and DNA are different from the middle eastern guys he was successful with...adjustments are in order. Also, my other point is that we should not simply label the barako players as lazy coz it works both ways...they should adjust to their new training regimen but it shouldn't be to the point that they'll get their bodies burned out.

Comment

• no douthit for tnt

Comment

• Fear of BCAP reprisal has Barako eyeing consultant role for Toroman
                      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.â€
                      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• toroman already mentioned that he can be given the utility guy position and he's fine with it as long as he controls the team.

Comment

• does the BCAP still exists?
                          AT SA TINGIN MO AY MAS MAHUSAY KA KESA KAY COACH CHOT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by angmamatayngdahilsa'yo View Post
                            does the BCAP still exists?
                            Not really. They don't have an office, website nor any program that develops coaches. They just rise from the ashes if a PBA team decides to hire a foreign coach. I guess they have a unique Vision and Mission as an organization.
                            http://theprodigy7.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by flipballa7 View Post
                              Not really. They don't have an office, website nor any program that develops coaches. They just rise from the ashes if a PBA team decides to hire a foreign coach. I guess they have a unique Vision and Mission as an organization.
                              They are the fraternity of coaches in our country. As we all knew that coaches back then was the most unsecured job out there. You can be fired anytime anywhere.. it is just now that big companies (SMC and MVP) cradle our coaches that they just come and go to their different teams... Making them significant only for the coaches outside from the 2 big stable..
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by angmamatayngdahilsa'yo View Post
                                does the BCAP still exists?
                                They are just like the CHR, they rise from the ashes if there's a criminal killed...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information