Page 25 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 PBA Commisioners Cup

If Matt Rogers was a Filipino, we would all be putting up an altar for him, with his framed picture surrounded by lighted candles, and we would all be kneeling before that altar and worshiping him. He is a tall player whose ballhandling so good, he can definitely play the 3 position. At 6 feet, 11 inches.

Unfortunately for him, he is an import, and is likely going to be on his way out.

I don't know if I would be happy about the Alaska win with comments on ibners about the "awfulness" play of Meralco.
    I for one is not solve with Dawson. His play style imo for me was boring and mediocre (maybe because he is ndersized). Maybe I'm judgemental that with a good team Dawson would be a very vital cog but for a mediocre team his mediocre play would be noticed more..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    yah scored 25 pts. But poor defensively. Anyways.. Its a rare win for Petron. Holding the lead and win.
    I think this was the worst game of SMCC, but he was the only one that was productive. James is not a defender, but do you think that David is?

Quote Originally Posted by yapster View Post
    I think this was the worst game of SMCC, but he was the only one that was productive. James is not a defender, but do you think that David is?
    Not a lockdown defender but a bit better.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Wow Yeo with a DNP? RSA might be angry

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Wow Yeo with a DNP? RSA might be angry
    And considering Lutz is injured, it was a refreshing sight to see. Lanete i believe started too. Hopefully, this is a conscious effort from Olsen.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Quote Originally Posted by durden_tyler View Post
    We heard that with Gilas 1, look where are they playing now...
    to be fair, the mvp group has done to greggy what smc did to junmar so it would be really surprising if they don't secure his rights.

Quote Originally Posted by killmebusy View Post
    to be fair, the mvp group has done to greggy what smc did to junmar so it would be really surprising if they don't secure his rights.
    True true. And that means acquiring as many picks as possible if they are dead serious in getting Slaughter.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

In Season 2006-07, Gary David, then playing for Air 21, was part of the All-Defensive Team that season. Teammate Wynne Arboleda romped away with the Defensive Player honors for that year.

uy arrogant daw oh, it seems you're not familiar with landscape here in ibn. Enjoy your stay here in IBN, don't take it too personal dude 'cause a lot of them you hate here don't also.
    you know why I am happy

On Topic: Ginebra to bring in NBA D-League veteran Vernon Macklin as import replacement

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...rt-replacement

Here is SMC group making knee-jerk reactions again after just one bad game.

Quote Originally Posted by engwan View Post
    On Topic: Ginebra to bring in NBA D-League veteran Vernon Macklin as import replacement

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...rt-replacement

Here is SMC group making knee-jerk reactions again after just one bad game.
    well, this is an extremely short conference so i guess they have a point in changing just after one game since a 0-2 whole will make it extremely hard for them to claw back. in fact, with how hill played last sunday it would be a surprise for them not to try someone else...it's a wonder why they picked him in the first place. will it work or backfire though, that's the question.

Man, David is so selfish, it hurts. Doesn't know what the word assist means. Ok, if we are talking lockdown defense, what's with Lassiter?!The guy is great both ways. plus very creative. Not on the list of Coach Chot, not because its 1 player per a team(he could have him), but because he doesn't want anyone from original Gilas. Rajko's boys......no way. Tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Tincan2 View Post
    enjoy my stay my ass....ur just gonna ban me here anyway..personal my ass...copy paste is easy.....tell your boy to apologize...thats all the fans want..
    And you are fuming here, just because you are a fan?!

Man, David is so selfish, it hurts. Doesn't know what the word assist means. Ok, if we are talking lockdown defense, what's with Lassiter?!The guy is great both ways. plus very creative. Not on the list of Coach Chot, not because its 1 player per a team(he could have him), but because he doesn't want anyone from original Gilas. Rajko's boys......no way. Tsk tsk
    Nope. Lassiter was considered but Chot had to deal with the one player per team policy which SMC strictly advocated.

I failed to watch the san mig vs Petron game, did Ping guard Balkman ? if he did aside from the obvious production of Balkmam, how did ping fair in defense and rebounding?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
    Nope. Lassiter was considered but Chot had to deal with the one player per team policy which SMC strictly advocated.
    I have different info. When some people suggested Lassiter he(coach Chot) said that Ryan Reyes is doing the same job. I respect Ryan, but Lassiter is better player. Ok, it should be the choice of the coach, that's the right thing to do.

if SMC willing to lend more than one then Lassiter is a lock.
    See You In #SPAIN2014

See you In #DUBAI2014

I have different info. When some people suggested Lassiter he(coach Chot) said that Ryan Reyes is doing the same job. I respect Ryan, but Lassiter is better player. Ok, it should be the choice of the coach, that's the right thing to do.
    It wasn't a choice between Reyes and Lassiter. It was the limitation that Chot had to deal with regarding the one-player-a-team policy. Had Chot been given the opportunity to draft more than one player from any of the SMC teams, Lassiter would have been a lock. Ditto with Santos. Lassiter's injury was also a factor, but it wasn't as a turning factor compared to the one-player-a-team hardline stand taken by the SMC Group.

Given the limited opportunity, Chot had to make do with what's best. He got Fajardo from Petron instead, and took a gamble on Reyes, despite the threat of ineligibility. And it wasn't the "allergy" to the original Gilas boys that paved the way for this decision. Mac Baracael was part of the Jones Cup team in 2012. Casio would have been a nice consideration indeed but he opted for three other PG's who he felt would work within his system.

i'll choose junmar over lassiter any given day you know what i mean

Page 25 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast