• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
    Reading comprehension.
    You might want to fill me in..lol..

Comment

And the stint with Petron?

He didnt do well with Petron, and people (including myself) were complaining about it.. You just didnt notice because you were enjoying the situation too much..lol

Comment

Reading comprehension.
        DT to the rescue!

Comment

• pffft...

Comment

• Originally posted by mikepogi View Post
            He didnt do well with Petron, and people (including myself) were complaining about it.. You just didnt notice because you were enjoying the situation too much..lol
            Nope. Toro superfans were silent here. They didn't have the balls to criticize their main man Toroman.

Here's the thing, Toroman is doing a good job so far as he has maximized the talent of this squad. But to say that this is all Toroman, something the superfans imply, the it's plain wrong. Baculi put in a culture of toughness in this squad and they are reaping the rewards so far.
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Urbiztondo, villanueva, seigle & maliksi.... All ex-SMC players...

Comment

Nope. Toro superfans were silent here. They didn't have the balls to criticize their main man Toroman.

Here's the thing, Toroman is doing a good job so far as he has maximized the talent of this squad. But to say that this is all Toroman, something the superfans imply, the it's plain wrong. Baculi put in a culture of toughness in this squad and they are reaping the rewards so far.
                For a guy who had been here for most of his adult life, you would have already known that whining and bitchin after a team's loss is common around here.. And no one is spared including Toroboy...

I dont understand about this culture of toughness thing that you keep referring to. I thought this is the PROS..Thoughness (mental and physical) should be second nature to this players.

Comment

• remember barako bull was once in the semifinals i think last year of the commissioners cup.. the culture was already there, they made some player movements and toroman did a good job doing the finishing touches..

and players do have to respond to the coaches call.. so the players must have credit as well and not just say it is ALL ON THE COACH.. seigle, urbiztondo, villanueva and macapagal all responded on their own to toroman's call..

Comment

• Originally posted by zuma169 View Post
                    remember barako bull was once in the semifinals i think last year of the commissioners cup.. the culture was already there, they made some player movements and toroman did a good job doing the finishing touches..

and players do have to respond to the coaches call.. so the players must have credit as well and not just say it is ALL ON THE COACH.. seigle, urbiztondo, villanueva and macapagal all responded on their own to toroman's call..
                    If you read my post.. I said Toroman should get the full credit AS THE COACH for the wins.. Obviously the players SHOULD get most of the credit.. What I dont understand is why Baculi should be getting the credit their wins NOW like what DT kept on insisting..

Comment

For a guy who had been here for most of his adult life, you would have already known that whining and bitchin after a team's loss is common around here.. And no one is spared including Toroboy...

I dont understand about this culture of toughness thing that you keep referring to. I thought this is the PROS..Thoughness (mental and physical) should be second nature to this players.
                      It should be. But look at Petron and their bunch of sissies.

Matter of the fact is that a good coach will force, require this toughness (see: Guiao) and some coaches can't...

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• I really admired Toroman's system with Barako Bull, it fits with the players
                        more perimeter and outside shooting and the high double pick
                        by Brock and Seigle with Jonas as the PG.

I will not be surprised if they won the title this conf.

They should improve their consistency to be the top team.
                        sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

If you read my post.. I said Toroman should get the full credit AS THE COACH for the wins.. Obviously the players SHOULD get most of the credit.. What I dont understand is why Baculi should be getting the credit their wins NOW like what DT kept on insisting..
                          Again, reading comprehension.

Did you watch the game? Then you'll agree with me that Baculi outcoached Toroman for 47 mins. Did i say Baculi should be given credit for this Barako win? No. I said he instilled a winning, effective culture there and that is something Toroman is maximizing, to that end he's done his job.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Credit goes to Toroman, Josh took 24 shots, Villanueva took more than 15, the import played a minimal role in offense and they still win. Look at it this way, would the PBA's so called elite coaches even consider coaching a 'washed up' Barako team nah. Toroman trademark guard-driven system in full display, I wouldn't have watched a Ginebra-coached Chua's Mark Caguioa one-on-five basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by startupsold View Post
                              Credit goes to Toroman, Josh took 24 shots, Villanueva took more than 15, the import played a minimal role in offense and they still win. Look at it this way, would the PBA's so called elite coaches even consider coaching a 'washed up' Barako team nah. Toroman trademark guard-driven system in full display, I wouldn't have watched a Ginebra-coached Chua's Mark Caguioa one-on-five basketball.
                              Did you watch Barako the past year?

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Again, reading comprehension.

Did you watch the game? Then you'll agree with me that Baculi outcoached Toroman for 47 mins. Did i say Baculi should be given credit for this Barako win? No. I said he instilled a winning, effective culture there and that is something Toroman is maximizing, to that end he's done his job.
                                Dont you think that mean the same thing? Just sayin...You gave Toroman the credit but how did Baculi instilled anything to the team whose look is so much different from last year... I mean based on the 7 players that Toroman is using plus the system that they are running now...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information