Aside from being anti-Fortune!

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
      You are anti-national team!!!
      SMC fan pala ako....

AFAIK, i'm an anti-gilas fanboy...

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
        The upcoming conference will indeed be a good training ground for Junemar. I hope he gets a lot of minutes and a lot of exposure/good experience against the imports.

If only Slaughter can play this conference, that will bring wonders too.
        I think there is a plan to have our NT plays against PBA ball clubs as part of their preparation and there will be the PBA selections vs Gilas NT in an exhibition game.

Comment

• Looks like the 2013 Commissioners' Cup elimination round schedule will be stretched from nine to 14 games per team. From the original single round robin, the teams have been divided into two groups of five and play their group mates once and and the other group twice.

The groupings are as follows:

GROUP A: Talk 'N Text, Alaska, Meralco, Air21 and Barako Bull;

GROUP B: Rain Or Shine, San Mig Coffee, Barangay Ginebra, Petron and Globalport.

The original 45-game schedule for a single round robin has been retained. The additional games 25 will be announced later.
          Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
          Servinio's Blog of Sports
          Servinio's Official YouTube channel
          Servinio's Official TWITTER account
          Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Originally posted by Servinio View Post
            Looks like the 2013 Commissioners' Cup elimination round schedule will be stretched from nine to 14 games per team. From the original single round robin, the teams have been divided into two groups of five and play their group mates once and and the other group twice.

GROUP B: Rain Or Shine, San Mig Coffee, Barangay Ginebra, Petron and Globalport.

The original 45-game schedule for a single round robin has been retained. The additional games 25 will be announced later.
            How lucky you can get Barako Bull and Air 21? Battling SMC teams and ROS twice Lolololololol
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• I read the PBA revised the format for the semis and finals, its now a best of 5 series. this will result in additional 1 week for the Gilas NT.

I still prefer the old format but thank you na rin for trying, kahit papano haha.

Anyway tomorrows game between Petron and Global Port promises to be great show.

Balkman 6'6"/Fajardo 6'10" vs Aguilar 6'9"/Justin Williams 6'10"

Comment

• Originally posted by swish#20 View Post
                I read the PBA revised the format for the semis and finals, its now a best of 5 series. this will result in additional 1 week for the Gilas NT.

I still prefer the old format but thank you na rin for trying, kahit papano haha.

Anyway tomorrows game between Petron and Global Port promises to be great show.

Balkman 6'6"/Fajardo 6'10" vs Aguilar 6'9"/Justin Williams 6'10"
                I think GP can snatch a win tomorrow.
                And 1st win of Batang Pier for a long while...
                Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
                  I think GP can snatch a win tomorrow.
                  And 1st win of Batang Pier for a long while...
                  Lets see How MMDA will Demolish the Gasoline Station

C-Williams 6"10
                  PF-Aguilar 6'9
                  SF-David 6"4
                  SG-Miller 5"11
                  PG-Mercado 6"1

vs

C-Fajardo 6"10
                  PF-Balkman 6"8
                  SF-Santos 6'4
                  SG-Lutz 6"3
                  PG-Cabagnot 6"1
                  sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Wow, david grew taller after that HK stint

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                      Wow, david grew taller after that HK stint
                      i think he take GLOXI hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Servinio View Post
                        Looks like the 2013 Commissioners' Cup elimination round schedule will be stretched from nine to 14 games per team. From the original single round robin, the teams have been divided into two groups of five and play their group mates once and and the other group twice.

how are the groupings done? random or based on last conference's record? poor barako and Air 21, any idea how the playoffs seeds would be done ? Group A should be named the MVP conference while group b is the SMC conference

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                          how are the groupings done? random or based on last conference's record? poor barako and Air 21, any idea how the playoffs seeds would be done ? Group A should be named the MVP conference while group b is the SMC conference
                          Based on last conf rankings...snake style....1st, 4th, 5th, 8th & 9th in one group, the rest in another...

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                            i think he take GLOXI hehehehe
                            chinese noodles might be good at HK that he grew taller
                            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                              chinese noodles might be good at HK that he grew taller
                              He will be fajardo's equal within 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by drhouse View Post
                                He will be fajardo's equal within 5 years.
                                He should take GLOXI his height would increase by 14cm!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information