Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
    Just two bottles of beer

That guy was not drunk. It was due to his sickness.
    Another excuse for the coach to get replacement.

Comment

• imagine him leading a fastbreak then suddenly fell asleep!
      #parasabayan
      #GoGilas

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurami View Post
        That guy was not drunk. It was due to his sickness.
        Another excuse for the coach to get replacement.
        He was also asleep in their last game...2 pts 6 fouls...

Comment

• Another loss for barako....it's definitely urbiztondo's fault (not rajko)

Comment

• Dunigan is playing a monter game. If we need to choose between dunigan and bowles as our backup naturalized player, I'll pick Dunigan...

Comment

• Hope either Bowles, Dunigan or Dozier will be willing to be naturalized.

Comment

• I wanna include Vernon Macklin as a possible candidate for naturalization. I'm really impressed with his post game. He moves like a natural center.

Bowles hasn't been impressive this conference. Cone is allowing him to take too many outside shots, I wanna see him in the paint a lot more.

Between Dunigan and Dozier, I'd pick Dozier because he can play both sides of the court. If we probably need a good scoring threat in the post then Dunigan will be a good candidate for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by regierr View Post
                  I wanna include Vernon Macklin as a possible candidate for naturalization. I'm really impressed with his post game. He moves like a natural center.

Bowles hasn't been impressive this conference. Cone is allowing him to take too many outside shots, I wanna see him in the paint a lot more.

Between Dunigan and Dozier, I'd pick Dozier because he can play both sides of the court. If we probably need a good scoring threat in the post then Dunigan will be a good candidate for that.
                  the problem with macklin is his age...i still pick bowles coz he is the more well rounded import.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                    the problem with macklin is his age...i still pick bowles coz he is the more well rounded import.
                    its not really a problem. the more they age, the very likely they'll sign to be naturalized since they are more after long term contracts for long term job security.
                    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• what a double header later today. A Petron-TNT matchup is a main game material but that is reserve for GSM

I have TNT winning against Petron, and GSM beating Meralco. TNT coming off a loss will be hard to beat as Petron will have some adjustments with their new import. GSM on the otherhand has an edge in personnel against Meralco and I cannot see Dawson or any other Bolts big man checking Macklin.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinDurant View Post
                        what a double header later today. A Petron-TNT matchup is a main game material but that is reserve for GSM

I have TNT winning against Petron, and GSM beating Meralco. TNT coming off a loss will be hard to beat as Petron will have some adjustments with their new import. GSM on the otherhand has an edge in personnel against Meralco and I cannot see Dawson or any other Bolts big man checking Macklin.
                        Line's about right too: Petron+3 and Meralco+3.

Should be a good first game, and putting some $ on Petron as a fanboy bet (+3 is just palabok)
                        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Petron vs TNT.....Ginebra vs Meralco = SMC vs MVP

Comment

• that TNT petron game was amazing

Comment

• Petron laying an egg in overtime.

Comment

• Arwind santos "choked" at the end of regulation...missing 2 FTs that could have stretched the lead to 5...instead allowing alapag to tie the game with a clutch 3-pointer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information