l l l l l
    l l l l l
    l l l l l
    vvvvv

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5233[/ATTACH]
    MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
      Ginebra just played better than TNT last night, that's just it....SMC's pullout did not have any effect on that game unless you can tell us your source about it...
      I didn't mention SMC pullout. That's my personal impression about the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by yapster View Post
        I didn't mention SMC pullout. That's my personal impression about the game.
        But you're saying ginebra didn't deserve to win that game?

Comment

• Originally posted by zuma169 View Post
          so just stop watching.. we have a lot of choices right? if you live here and have sky cable, there is fox sports, btv, nba premium tv.. just flip the channel.. that's what choices are for right?
          There's no choice if we're talking about PBA. That's why I am in Araneta whenever I can.

Comment

Narcolepsy?
            Could be the reason why he also just had 2 points and 6 fouls in the last game?
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

But you're saying ginebra didn't deserve to win that game?
              Well, for me(and not only me) they got help. Calls were not the same on the other side. Some decisions bust the confidence and some others frustrate you. But, this is something you have to live with when you play Ginebra. Ginebra had a good game, but TNT also was solid. Actually 2-3 balls decided the game.

Comment

Well, for me(and not only me) they got help. Calls were not the same on the other side. Some decisions bust the confidence and some others frustrate you. But, this is something you have to live with when you play Ginebra. Ginebra had a good game, but TNT also was solid. Actually 2-3 balls decided the game.
                Give credit where credit is due. Caguioa (and Hatfield) just turned back the clock last night, even TNT knew it.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                  Give credit where credit is due. Caguioa (and Hatfield) just turned back the clock last night, even TNT knew it.
                  I agree, Caguioa played good, Hatfield too. Actually was interesting to watch the last timeout, Hatfield makes a plan with import, no one listens what Chua is saying. Yeah, Hatfield was good. Still, observation stays. Hey, my opinion.

Comment

Could be the reason why he also just had 2 points and 6 fouls in the last game?
                    He was sleeping on the job...

Comment

now i know, you really like balls.... That's my opinion

Comment

I agree, Caguioa played good, Hatfield too. Actually was interesting to watch the last timeout, Hatfield makes a plan with import, no one listens what Chua is saying. Yeah, Hatfield was good. Still, observation stays. Hey, my opinion.
                        True. And your opinion has been burnt every single time. That should probably tell you a lot of things.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Yapster, was the sanmig-ginebra game fixed?

Comment

True. And your opinion has been burnt every single time. That should probably tell you a lot of things.
                            Can you prove that I am not right? You have your opinion, I have mine. Ok?

Comment

now i know, you really like balls.... That's my opinion
                              I'll pretend that you're a fair guy and this was not bellow the belt. just stupid joke.

Comment

I'll pretend that you're a fair guy and this was not bellow the belt. just stupid joke.
                                That's my opinion...you have yours, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information