Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neo View Post
    david need not take a leave.he can join gilas sooner than later
    sa bagay.. GP will eliminate anyway early.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

With the talent they have its possible/sure for tnt to divide their core for their nt and put a competitive team out there..you want the guys who need exposure or simple term playing time to improve..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

back to regular programming which is the commissioner's cup...this is the reason why eddy curry replaced denzel bowles in china...

Knee injury a concern as San Mig aims to bring back fan favorite Bowles
        By Snow Badua
        December 30, 2012, 03:34 pm

SAN Mig fans want Denzel Bowles. The Mixers might just might bring him back.

In an interview with Spin.ph, San Mig governor Rene Pardo bared that they are now in the final stage of negotiations with the youthful, gangling import that brought them their last PBA championship.

Team manager Alvin Patrimonio is the one designated to talk to the US-based agent of Bowles, who endeared himself to fans with his outstanding play during the Mixers' conquest of the Commissioner' Cup title last season.

“Merun na kaming intial offers sa kanila eh, ang hinihintay na lamang naming yung medical profile niya at yung clearance from China,” said Pardo who is aware of Bowles’ strained knee suffered in China.

Bowles injured his knee during an aborted stint with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls in the Chinese Basketball Association, but reports from the US said he has since fully recovered.

“Nasa US na si Denzel eh dun nagpagamot. Kaya we want his medical report. Aside from that he still has a contract in China, kaya sabi ko I need a clearance (from the CBA),” mentioned Pardo.

Pardo also revealed that San Mig coach Tim Cone has a long list of import prospects which they can revisit if Bowles cannot submit the two required documents.

“Si Bowles talaga ang priority namin. Pero dahil sa US nag-aaral ang anak ni coach Tim, he keeps track of certain imports. May updated list si coach, lagi kasi siya sa US," said Pardo.

The ever-accommodating San Miguel official also told Spin.ph that they want to seal a deal with Bowles by this week or at least in the first few days of January.

“If we come to terms with Bowles, we want him here second week of January”, he added.

Action of the PBA Commissioner’s Cup will kick off on February 8.
        Last edited by Big Ticket; 12-30-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
          With the talent they have its possible/sure for tnt to divide their core for their nt and put a competitive team out there..you want the guys who need exposure or simple term playing time to improve..
          playing time to improve and at the same time for others to get notice by other teams that need their service and guaranteed playing time.
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            playing time to improve and at the same time for others to get notice by other teams that need their service and guaranteed playing time.
            first, it would be nice to see if tnt will indeed play with douthit this comm.cup and if yes, if he'll stick with d team or will just be temporary pending the (possible) arrival of harvey. but knowing black, he'll probably go with d taller import so if douthit or some other 6'9 or taller import becomes a good fit with his system, he'll probably stick with that taller import.

Comment

more imports:

eric dawson - meralco

120220_dawson_300x400_0.jpg

michael dunigan - air21

large_uobk.JPG

Comment

Is this real? DJ Mbenga with Alaska?

there is a blind item posted on facebook that there is a player who wants to play in the PBA because he has no money and not playing a single game since last season. Who's that?
                sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                  Is this real? DJ Mbenga with Alaska?

So dj is the mystery guy who played for 2 NBA Championship teams (lakers' back2back)....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                    So dj is the mystery guy who played for 2 NBA Championship teams (lakers' back2back)....
                    I Think he is!

Alade Aminu of the Nigerian NT and the brother of Al Faruq Aminu is good also i hope teams here in the PBA will get his services, but
                    the only problem is his availability.

Comment

How about Ike Diogu, he was close to being an import last year.... i hope he brings his game here!

"I have to tell you now, you take your final vow! Don't wait for me to lay my hands on you!"
                      -MAY THE STALLIONFORCE BE WITH YOU

Comment

Originally posted by amamangloy View Post
                        How about Ike Diogu, he was close to being an import last year.... i hope he brings his game here!
                        It's easy to rattle names of prospects, but you have to take into consideration the availability...besides, there are only 10 import slots...most of them have already been filled up...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                          It's easy to rattle names of prospects, but you have to take into consideration the availability...besides, there are only 10 import slots...most of them have already been filled up...
                          Yes thats the factor i hope Chamb oguchi will be back at 2013 Governors Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                            Yes thats the factor i hope Chamb oguchi will be back at 2013 Governors Cup.
                            oguchi's type of game does not suit philippine ball...imports that stay here are the all-around types...oguchi is simply a shooter, does not do other things well...

Comment

Renaldo Balkman! A very poorman's or homeless man's Joakim Noah. How come SMC always gets the best imports?

Comment

i think renaldo balkman is calvin abueva on steroids hehe...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information