No announcement yet.

2013 PBA Commisioners Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Matt Rogers was a Filipino, we would all be putting up an altar for him, with his framed picture surrounded by lighted candles, and we would all be kneeling before that altar and worshiping him. He is a tall player whose ballhandling so good, he can definitely play the 3 position. At 6 feet, 11 inches.

Unfortunately for him, he is an import, and is likely going to be on his way out.
    Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

• I don't know if I would be happy about the Alaska win with comments on ibners about the "awfulness" play of Meralco.
      I for one is not solve with Dawson. His play style imo for me was boring and mediocre (maybe because he is ndersized). Maybe I'm judgemental that with a good team Dawson would be a very vital cog but for a mediocre team his mediocre play would be noticed more..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
        yah scored 25 pts. But poor defensively. Anyways.. Its a rare win for Petron. Holding the lead and win.
        I think this was the worst game of SMCC, but he was the only one that was productive. James is not a defender, but do you think that David is?

Comment

• Originally posted by yapster View Post
          I think this was the worst game of SMCC, but he was the only one that was productive. James is not a defender, but do you think that David is?
          Not a lockdown defender but a bit better.
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Wow Yeo with a DNP? RSA might be angry
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              Wow Yeo with a DNP? RSA might be angry
              And considering Lutz is injured, it was a refreshing sight to see. Lanete i believe started too. Hopefully, this is a conscious effort from Olsen.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                We heard that with Gilas 1, look where are they playing now...
                to be fair, the mvp group has done to greggy what smc did to junmar so it would be really surprising if they don't secure his rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                  to be fair, the mvp group has done to greggy what smc did to junmar so it would be really surprising if they don't secure his rights.
                  True true. And that means acquiring as many picks as possible if they are dead serious in getting Slaughter.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

In Season 2006-07, Gary David, then playing for Air 21, was part of the All-Defensive Team that season. Teammate Wynne Arboleda romped away with the Defensive Player honors for that year.

Comment

• uy arrogant daw oh, it seems you're not familiar with landscape here in ibn. Enjoy your stay here in IBN, don't take it too personal dude 'cause a lot of them you hate here don't also.
                      you know why I am happy

Comment

• On Topic: Ginebra to bring in NBA D-League veteran Vernon Macklin as import replacement

Here is SMC group making knee-jerk reactions again after just one bad game.

Comment

• Originally posted by engwan View Post
                          On Topic: Ginebra to bring in NBA D-League veteran Vernon Macklin as import replacement

Here is SMC group making knee-jerk reactions again after just one bad game.
                          well, this is an extremely short conference so i guess they have a point in changing just after one game since a 0-2 whole will make it extremely hard for them to claw back. in fact, with how hill played last sunday it would be a surprise for them not to try someone else...it's a wonder why they picked him in the first place. will it work or backfire though, that's the question.

Comment

Man, David is so selfish, it hurts. Doesn't know what the word assist means. Ok, if we are talking lockdown defense, what's with Lassiter?!The guy is great both ways. plus very creative. Not on the list of Coach Chot, not because its 1 player per a team(he could have him), but because he doesn't want anyone from original Gilas. Rajko's boys......no way. Tsk tsk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tincan2
                              enjoy my stay my ass....ur just gonna ban me here anyway..personal my ass...copy paste is easy.....tell your boy to apologize...thats all the fans want..
                              And you are fuming here, just because you are a fan?!

Comment

• Originally posted by yapster View Post
                                Man, David is so selfish, it hurts. Doesn't know what the word assist means. Ok, if we are talking lockdown defense, what's with Lassiter?!The guy is great both ways. plus very creative. Not on the list of Coach Chot, not because its 1 player per a team(he could have him), but because he doesn't want anyone from original Gilas. Rajko's boys......no way. Tsk tsk
                                Nope. Lassiter was considered but Chot had to deal with the one player per team policy which SMC strictly advocated.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information