No announcement yet.

2013 PBA Commisioners Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a good builder for her to be the undisputed top dog of her yard. Imagine contacting big names and having negotiations. That will just say a lot for her reputation. So even if it goes bad, she did it. no loss for her. only for the wishful fans.
    I might not even be surprised if they call out MJ out of retirement saying there is a possibility. Imagine this agent can contact and had negotiations with MJ! NUMBER 1 AGENT! teams will scramble for her.
    They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
      I'd like to see Omar Samhan do another tour of duty here.
      d former tnt import? i think hes more suited playing in a league where there are two to three imports.

but among pba teams, i think he needs a team that play more halfcourt offense and is looking for an import who does not need to dominate in offense.

Comment

Originally posted by jolz View Post
        as usual this will be another HYPE, much like the TMAC and IVERSON news..
        This agent wants attention..
        And she started it by bashing Japeth (not his client) on twitter...what a sorry-azz b*tch
        She did bring in washed up NBA vets right. Burrell, Ham? Others?
        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Al thronton has reportedly signed with barako bull.

He has NBA talent and can score the ball, but I remember the reason why nba teams havent signed him is because of his immaturity and work ethic. I read an article that he has his priorities straight. It will be intresting to see if he will become a dominant force in the PBA or be just like Mccants

Comment

Alaska aces back diamond simpson underhieght import

Comment

Originally posted by iw3l10 View Post
              Alaska aces back diamond simpson underhieght import
              So its final that mbenga wont be the import of the aces?

Comment

How much do we pay our imports here? Anyone knows? I've read from a chinese website that they pay stephon marbury $1M a year. I think its time to upgrade the maximum salary for imports. If we want to be the best league in asia we have to be at least able to give attractive salary for NBA vets or players at their level plus the PBA fans are knowlegeable and informative they can distinguish scrubs or not by either looking at their playing history or by simply watching their game.

Comment

This early i'm looking forward to a smashing 2nd conference!

- can JF impress against tall imports?
                  - can The Beast continue to wreak havoc?
                  - can denzel bowles carry SMC to a return-trip to the title?
                  - what can Toroman do to a Barako Bull team wallowing at the bottom? also with Don Allado reinstated and Asst. Coach Charles Tiu newly appointed
                  - can ROS and Alaska sustain their their good showing? (two young teams with fast-growing number of supporters)

Comment

Barako players already complaining of toroman's coaching style hahah

shows you how lazy PBA players are. I never heard Gilas players complain of the training.

Comment

Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                      Al thronton has reportedly signed with barako bull.

He has NBA talent and can score the ball, but I remember the reason why nba teams havent signed him is because of his immaturity and work ethic. I read an article that he has his priorities straight. It will be intresting to see if he will become a dominant force in the PBA or be just like Mccants
                      what happened to Al thornton... In the recent article about Toroman and Barako Bull, it said theyre getting Calvin Brock.. and Then I think it's actually Evan Brock an ABL import.. why not Al thornton?? i was looking forward to him strutting his stuff here in the PBA...

Comment

Originally posted by pacifier View Post
                        How much do we pay our imports here? Anyone knows? I've read from a chinese website that they pay stephon marbury $1M a year. I think its time to upgrade the maximum salary for imports. If we want to be the best league in asia we have to be at least able to give attractive salary for NBA vets or players at their level plus the PBA fans are knowlegeable and informative they can distinguish scrubs or not by either looking at their playing history or by simply watching their game.
                        $30k a month max, if I recall correctly. If not, the last cap was somewhere in the $20k-25k.

Let's think long-term on this. We increase the salary of the imports, we may upgrade the talent level but it also gives the "more privileged" teams the added advantage. Not all PBA teams can afford to give salaries in the millions of pesos for one player and allowing the teams to do so would only favor the richer teams.

Comment

we don't need them...whether there are imports or not (wherein i and a number of my friends actually like it it better without) the PBA would still thrive. Also, i think the imports' salaries should be incorporated in the salary cap...in line with that, all bonuses should also be under the cap. a lot of players don't get the max salary but they earn more than those who do because of performance incentives and win bonuses...it's about time teams stop abusing that loophole.

Comment

shows you how lazy PBA players are. I never heard Gilas players complain of the training.
                            it's fudge boy coach's fault...again, he'll get pushed out if he doesn't change his stubborn ways. he doesn't know the meaning of adjust...the PBA ain't a 10-day league, it's a 10-month long season...he doesn't have to push his players too much because it's going to be a long tournament. see, place him in an NBA team (i doubt any team would even dare touch him though) and i'm sure the NBA players would also complain. so i don't think it's the fault of the barako players, it's overrated caoach's problem. SMH on why he keeps getting coaching jobs here...shows you that A) PBA GM's are the worst and B) he doesn't have any other offers abroad.

Comment

That is why our local (homegrown) players are not able to compete against other Asian players.
                              silver!!!

Comment

Which would give richer teams (SMC and MVP teams) the advantage of getting class A imports.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information