NCAA Season 89 (2013-2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Season 89 (2013-2014)

let's move forward into another season. csb will be the host next year.
    "Lumipad Ka Na Parang Isang Ibon, Lumapag Ka Na Parang Isang Tuyong Dahon..."

Players not coming back:

JRU - Nate Matute, John Lopez
    MIT - Mike Parala, Junel Chien
    SSC - Calvin Abueva, Ronald Pascual
    SBC - Melo Lim, Anjo Caram, Jake Pascual
    CSJL - Jam Cortes
    AU - Rocky Acidre, Vergel Zulueta

Comment

As early as now, I know Baste has "super rookies" coming in. Will they be like Abueva when he took the league by storm?

Will San Beda miss the 3 players? Melo and Caram have able replacements waiting in Team B. Of course, Amer will be much better by next year. There's also news that the Semerad Twins are coming back.

With Coach Alas leaving Letran, will Kevin skip his last year?
      Hello Lipa: Lipa City's First and Biggest Lifestyle Blog

Comment

AU Chiefs also have Diocee Holts and ex-Red Warrior recruit Kingsman Frando.
        I can't ever understand. Why my life has been cursed, poisoned and condemned. When I've been trying every night. To hold you near me. I'm telling you. It isn't easy. Believe me!

Comment

Originally posted by FilipinoDad View Post

Will San Beda miss the 3 players? Melo and Caram have able replacements waiting in Team B. Of course, Amer will be much better by next year. There's also news that the Semerad Twins are coming back.
          The Semerads will be back and they will start training with the teams when practices resume after the championship celebrations. Anthony though will have to take it easy to fully heal his ankle injury.

Comment

I thought Kinsman Frando was with Team Behold?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous_Red View Post
              Keith agovida too....finally?

Comment

Originally posted by bhinov View Post
                He already left and and he is now with AU

Comment

Originally posted by bhinov View Post
                  He left Behold, probably because of too much talents in the pipeline.

Originally posted by Anonymous_Red View Post
                  And Serjue, who people said are more talented than Forrester. He just got injured before the season.

I admire AU for their recruitment efforts. They don't resort to crab mentality. They just upped their recruitment, instead of forcing better teams to lower theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypse now! View Post
                    let's move forward into another season. csb will be the host next year.
                    Host school (St. Benilde) versus San Beda on opening day Season 89.

Comment

Looks like there are many questions and uncertainties on the NCAA Coaching front -

Will Allan Trinidad be back for Baste? Will Pineda entrust his team to an unproven coach?

Who will replace Louie Alas? Alas to me is Letran's saving grace given its inability to recruit to match the talent of San Beda and Baste; take him out of the equation and Letran might slide down the NCAA pecking order.

Will Chito Victolero get another chance after another dismal season despite a big and talented line up?

Can Richard Del Rosario endure another campaign with Benilde? At the close of the eliminations, Del Rosario twitted some remarks critical of CSB's management.

Comment

I think ato agustin will be back as head coach of the stags....joel banal to mapua?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                          Host school (St. Benilde) versus San Beda on opening day Season 89.
                          Unless of course they don't want to be humiliated in a huge stage, like what this year's host did to SBC when they didn't choose to schedule SBC's Super 6 during the opening.

Comment

Originally posted by slasher View Post
                            Looks like there are many questions and uncertainties on the NCAA Coaching front -

Will Allan Trinidad be back for Baste? Will Pineda entrust his team to an unproven coach?

Who will replace Louie Alas? Alas to me is Letran's saving grace given its inability to recruit to match the talent of San Beda and Baste; take him out of the equation and Letran might slide down the NCAA pecking order.
                            True about Alas, in past years, he was able to pull some rabbits out of hat in regards to recruits.i guess In college you have to have certain personalities(coaches/ managers) to survive.

Comment

Who are Alas' assistants? He said if there's someone who'll replace him, it should come from his pool of assistants.

Will Junjun Alas still play for Letran next year?

Hope to see the Squires' Nambatac kid to don the Knights jersey next year. He will be try crucial with Kevin Alas' uncertainty on playing his final year with the Knights.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information