Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radallo View Post
    Hi Billy,
    do you think it could be worthy to add a column at your "Team - Clutch performance" table, including team record (W-L) with respect to those games?
    Makes sense , I'll check if it could be done. Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

New features :

Teams | Clutch | Win/Loss Ratio

Players| Clutch | Win/Loss Ratio

Credit for the features goes to radallo

CSKA is a wooping 6-0 in close games, Oly 3-0 and ( rather surprisingly ) Efes is 4-1. Milano & Partizan this season 1-6.

Comment

Not a feature , but a fix:

There was problem with Zalgiris assists charts Lavrinovic brothers own assists and assists to were joined into a single "Lavrinovic" entry.

Fixed, now there are separate entries of "Lavrinovic D." and "Lavrinovic K.".

Comment

New features:

Club Ranking: http://gigabasket.org/index.php?global=teams&type=rnk

Country/Leagues Ranking: http://gigabasket.org/index.php?glob...s&type=ctr_rnk

Wins-Loss column for all team statistics : http://gigabasket.org/index.php?glob...=2012&type=apg

Comment

New features:

• Games | Referees List all three referees for every game over last three seasons

• Games section cleaned up and refreshed , added attendance numbers and +/- ( games' points difference )

Comment

New feature (due to many requests): Games | Starters / Bench

Separate statistics for starters/ bench players for each game.

From now on it's a part of every regular boxscore (just above "Team Statistics" entry) as well a separate boxscore option.

Comment

Not a new feature , but a fix of existing Clubs Ranking, County Ranking features

Some clubs points for some seasons weren't taken into account ( 5-7 clubs, mostly the ones that change their name mid-season or participate in both Euroleague and Eurocup like Valencia, Bilbao, Olimpija ... )

Fixed, if you notice some irregularities ( missing seasons for some clubs, etc ) in Clubs Ranking or County Ranking , please let me know.

Comment

Nice work, always been a fan of rankings of various kinds

From which factors is it made though? I've noticed Oly is ranked 2nd or 3rd in some season they've won the EL, so I am guessing that rankings include all losses and victories during the euro competitions?
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                    Nice work, always been a fan of rankings of various kinds

From which factors is it made though? I've noticed Oly is ranked 2nd or 3rd in some season they've won the EL, so I am guessing that rankings include all losses and victories during the euro competitions?
                    Dude, it's not "yet another random ranking" it's THE VERY OFFICIAL EL (tm) (all rights reserved to their respectful owners or whatever ) CLUB RANKING

From EL Bylaws:
                    “Club Ranking” is an evaluation system among all clubs participating in European competitions. This Club Ranking
                    will take into account the performance of teams in European competitions during a three-year period. Each club will get 2
                    points for a win and 1 point for a tie or loss from the Regular Season onwards. 2 bonus points are allocated for reaching
                    the last 16, 2 bonus points are allocated for reaching the last 8, 1 bonus point is allocated for reaching the last 4, and 1
                    bonus point is allocated for reaching the Final. The Club Ranking consists of the sum of the club coefficients from the
                    last three years.
                    Basically it's a fulfillment of every fan's ancient dream of measuring clubs performance by sport results only without "marketing/attendance/TV audience/Moon phase" additions. It has some flaws ( e.g. Playoffs sweep 3-0 is only 6 points , but Playoffs 3-2 is 6 + 2 = 8 points) , but it's very simple and easy to remember.

The only change I allowed myself to make is to give a bonus 2 points to this season Eurocup Last32 instead of Last16 mentioned in the rules. This season Eurocup format changed, making EC Last32 some sort of parallel to EL Top16 . EC Top16 stage now belong to playoffs ( EC 1/8 final). I guess EL officials just forgot to update the rules for this case.

As for EL Country Ranking , it differs from THE OFFICIAL one by the fact that it takes into account sport results only . Basically it's a sum of EL Club Rankings for each country. The official EL Country Ranking ( the one that determines who would play in EL next season) is tweaked to include the above mentioned "marketing/attendance/TV audience/Moon phase" additions .

Comment

I see thx for the info
                      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

New feature : Detailed Club Ranking

Since there in no EL official ranking , every basketball site seems to have one of its own . The problem is that most of those ranking aren't the same and nobody really knows what is the correct one

The detailed Club Ranking lists all the numbers for games/wins/bonus points, so everybody can check it with the official info.

Thanks to Gonzaka a couple of Club Ranking bugs were fixed, hopefully the Ranking now is the correct one .

Here is the link .

Happy Passover/Easter or whatever you celebrate those days.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information