No announcement yet.

Lebanese FLB League-Season 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julian Khazzouh (209-C)(LEB-AUS) Signed With Sagesse Beirut Club !!!!

Julian is Really a huge player ,high Level player ...and finally Sagesse Got him ,and that's mean also ,this move will turn positively on our NT ,the gap on the C position will be resolved with Julian ! and for Sure Julian signed as a LEB Player with Sagesse after finishing all his papers !
    he's also Young ,Just 26 Years

Career

At age 18 Khazzouh was discovered by the NSW Institute of Sport and he went on to become a member of the Australian Schoolboys team in late 2003. He was signed as a development player by the NBL's West Sydney Razorbacks in 2004, playing his first game for the club in the 2005 season, his only game for the season in which he played just one minute. From 2005-2007, Khazzouh played for the Parramatta Wildcats in the NSW Waratah League.
    Julian Khazzouh turned down an offer from Metro State College in Denver, Colorado to play professionally for the Razorbacks in 2007–08. In that season he finished second in the NBL Rookie of the Year voting behind Joe Ingles of the South Dragons. He also pulled down a career best 15 rebounds against the Wollongong Hawks in Round 21.
    The Razorbacks were renamed the Sydney Spirit for the 2008-09 NBL season but the change in name didn't bring a change in fortune for the club. Attendances at the State Sports Centre were poor with the game against the Cairns Taipans in Round 21 only drawing 920 fans. Khazzouh, along with Liam Rush (who left for Sweden), left the Spirit 13 games into the season, moving to Holland to play for Hanzevast Capitals Groningen.
    In 2009-10 Khazzouh played for Israeli Basketball Super League team Ironi Ramat Gan
    After having their licence revoked by the NBL in 2008, the Sydney Kings returned to the league for the 2010-11 season and one of their first signings was Julian Khazzouh. The Kings themselves would have a poor season, finishing last with an 8-20 record but Khazzouh would have a breakout season. He averaged 17.4 points, 10 rebounds and 1.8 blocks for the season and was rewarded with being chosen for his first All NBL First team. Despite playing for the last place NBL club in 2010-11 Khazzouh was a hot favourite for the NBL's MVP award though ultimately he would finish second in MVP voting behind Wollongong's Gary Ervin.
    2011-12 started off for Julian Khazzouh as the previous one finished. He pulled down a career best 16 rebounds against the Melbourne Tigers in Round 1 of the season and has so far averaged 17.4 points, 11 rebounds, 1.5 blocks and 1.7 assists over the Kings six games to 8 November 2011 to help the Kings to a 2-4 record and 6th place on the NBL Ladder.
    Julian Khazzouh has won the NBL's Player of the Week award four times. The first in Round 1 of the 2010-12 season was followed by winning the award for rounds 16 and 17. He won his 4th PotW award for his efforts in leading the Kings to a 94-71 win over the Adelaide 36ers in Adelaide in Round 3 of the 2011-12 season. He scored 26 points, grabbed 13 rebounds and had 2 blocks in a dominant performance

NBA

Following the 2010-11 season, Khazzouh travelled to the United States for trials with NBA franchises though it was expected by Kings general manager (and former coach) Bob Turner that he would return for the 2011-12 season.[2]
    In December 2011, halfway through the 2011-12 NBL season, Khazzouh was invited to the Golden State Warriors NBA pre-season camp. After attending Warriors training sessions all week, Khazzouh played the last 1:24 of the Warriors first pre-season game and scored 2 points against the Sacramento Kings in a 107-96 win.[3] Khazzouh was one of four players waived by the Warriors on 18th December 2011.[4]
    Khazzouh played for the Los Angeles Lakers in the Las Vegas NBA Summer League, hopeful of making the Lakers' roster for the 2012-13 NBA season.

Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gazara View Post
      [SIZE=3]Julian Khazzouh (209-C)(LEB-AUS) Signed With Sagesse Beirut Club !!!!
      Great news !!
      WOW .....
      Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

This season is going to be the hottest ever. Think about the talent!!!
        Point Guards: Rodrigue Akl, Miguel Martinez, Ali Mahmoud, Austin Johnson, Sanah Khoury, Mohamad Ibrahim, Rony Fahed
        2 and 3s: Amir Saoud, Omar el Turk, Ahmad Ibrahim, Jean Abdelnour, Galeb Rida, Reyshawn Terry, Fadi el Khatib, Elie Estephane, Elie Rustom, Mohamad Fahes, Wael Arakji
        4 and 5s:Ali Kanaan, Ismael Ahmad, Joe Vogel, William Pharis, Loren Woods, Matt Freiji, Pape Sow, Garnett Thompson, Charles Tabet, Phillipe Tabet, Julian Kazzouh, Daniel Faris, Bassel Bawji, Marc Slayers

Champville champions with Fadi, Riyadi tough as ever, Mouttahed powered up, Amchit on steroids, Sagesse with a massive roster

Comment

After seeing this http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=246600

Wow i hope everyone learn from him. He's on the right track that's for sure.
          I can see an actual plan here, unlike most of the clubs in Lebanon.

Comment

Anibal Zahle Will Play !!

Proud To Be Lebanese

Source:

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

Comment

Anibal Zahle also Signed 2 Good imports :

1-Chduney Gray (189-PG)(USA)
              2-Larry Cox (211-C)(USA)
              Proud To Be Lebanese

Source:

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

Comment

Originally posted by gazara View Post
                Anibal Zahle also Signed 2 Good imports :

1-Chduney Gray (189-PG)(USA)
                2-Larry Cox (211-C)(USA)
                According to the Anibal Zahle website http://www.anibalzahle.com/index.php...255&Itemid=745

Chudney has definitely joined but no confirmation about Larry Cox yet.

However I was surprised when I saw the local line up:

Simon Daoud
                Joseph Aby Khers
                Bashir Saad
                Alain Andraos
                Charbel Saade
                Khalil Freiji
                Marc Aby Khers
                Georges Choueiry
                Nicolas Wehbe
                Charles Kassouf
                Elia Najjar
                Jamil Abou Khater

I know Simon Daoud is a good player, but what about the rest, are they any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gio BD View Post
                  According to the Anibal Zahle website http://www.anibalzahle.com/index.php...255&Itemid=745

Chudney has definitely joined but no confirmation about Larry Cox yet.

However I was surprised when I saw the local line up:

Simon Daoud
                  Joseph Aby Khers
                  Bashir Saad
                  Alain Andraos
                  Charbel Saade
                  Khalil Freiji
                  Marc Aby Khers
                  Georges Choueiry
                  Nicolas Wehbe
                  Charles Kassouf
                  Elia Najjar
                  Jamil Abou Khater

I know Simon Daoud is a good player, but what about the rest, are they any good?
                  It seems they called the old guys back, local guys from Zahle.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                    It seems they called the old guys back, local guys from Zahle.
                    yes but do you know about their level (I know Simon is good)

Comment

yes but do you know about their level (I know Simon is good)
                      Bashir Saad, Alain Andraos, Joseph Aby Khers, Khalil Freiji are descent players... I have no idea about the rest but I do believe for example that Marc Aby Khers might be the younger brother of Joseph and Charles Kassouf could also be the younger brother of ex-Anibal big name Elie Kassouf...

Georges Choueiry (184, Guard) is born in 1995 so he's quite young.

But still don't expect anything from Anibal... There main goal will be to just stay in the 1st division.... I see them fighting hard to do so and their main competition will be from teams like Hoops, Antranik and Bejjeh.
                      Byblos for sure is better than them as well as the other top teams...

Comment

This federation continue to fail over and over again.

We accepted the fact that we don't have a proper NT, but now we will accept most probably won't have a Lebanese Basketball League. The first round is postponed till next week end.

I don't see a problem regarding Julian because Sagesse already have legal documents from the lebanese court stating that he can play in a Lebanese club, therefore any reports from the ministry is now unimportant.

Comment

Two questions:

1) When does the league start?

2) Do we have the final, full rosters for all the teams?

Comment

Two questions:

1) When does the league start? Unknown

2) Do we have the final, full rosters for all the teams? Not Yet
                            Still early for the league as things are going to be postponed.

Comment

Hi everyone. I´ll apreciatte if someone tell me if the league starts today and if there is some links to see some matchs on line. I live in Uruguay and i want to see Matt Freije (Amchit) playing. Thanks and GOOD LEAGUE FOR ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Laura View Post
                                Hi everyone. I´ll apreciatte if someone tell me if the league starts today and if there is some links to see some matchs on line. I live in Uruguay and i want to see Matt Freije (Amchit) playing. Thanks and GOOD LEAGUE FOR ALL!
                                hey maria, no they postponed it till next week because of one player's issue. Once solved the league will automatically start. As of for the online stream. Well you can always watch it on lbc website : http://www.lbcgroup.tv/watch-lbci-live there is another link made specially to watch basketball but i can't find it.
                                Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information