Both Thailand and Malaysia have women's pro basketball leagues now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Thailand and Malaysia have women's pro basketball leagues now

Malaysia's women's league will start in 2 week and feature 4 teams, one of which the Singapore NT. One import is allowed per team.

Thailand's women's league also started this summer and attracted players from US/Canada/India. See here:
    I got a chance to interview India's basketball superstar Geethu Anna Jose after her stint playing professionally in Thailand: about her experiences playing for the Sripatum University in Bangkok, her hopes of seeing a similar basketball league in India, and her thoughts about the future of her own career. Jose, as always, was completely frank and honest in her answers, providing interesting insigh.

Does Thailand have a men's league with imports though?
    aim low, score high

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
    Malaysia's women's league will start in 2 week and feature 4 teams, one of which the Singapore NT. One import is allowed per team.

Thailand's women's league also started this summer and attracted players from US/Canada/India. See here:
    I got a chance to interview India's basketball superstar Geethu Anna Jose after her stint playing professionally in Thailand: about her experiences playing for the Sripatum University in Bangkok, her hopes of seeing a similar basketball league in India, and her thoughts about the future of her own career. Jose, as always, was completely frank and honest in her answers, providing interesting insigh.

Does Thailand have a men's league with imports though?
    Thailand has a men's league. Dunno what it's called, but I remember Filipino point guard Jai Reyes signing with a local team AFTER this year's ABL season, which incurred the ire of his agent who was informed after the contract was signed.
    Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information