Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Iranian Superleague 2012-13

Quote Originally Posted by gorganbasketball View Post
    Fake news by Azad team staff to make reason for their lost !!! he played till 3rd OT and went out of game after his 5th personal foul. please someone tell me how was he playing with broken hand????
    Shame on Hadi Ameri for saying bullshits in media!
    Check box score :
    http://mail.iranbasketball.org/image...s/1391/159.jpg

I don't care if he's making up stuff or not(he probably is exaggerating). What everyone knows is that the Gorgan arena is pretty hostile and that is not what only Azad team is saying, most teams who play there say the same thing so it's pretty obvious that there must be something going on there.

I have been there before and i know that they really swear to death so please don't defend such actions.

What else should we expect?? Shahrdari Gorgan hasn't won a single game on the road so they need the homecooking if they're going to be making the playoffs.(specially with having to host Foolad Mahan & Hamyari Zanjan in 2 of their last 3 home games)

Quote Originally Posted by behzadir View Post
    I don't care if he's making up stuff or not(he probably is exaggerating). What everyone knows is that the Gorgan arena is pretty hostile and that is not what only Azad team is saying, most teams who play there say the same thing so it's pretty obvious that there must be something going on there.

I have been there before and i know that they really swear to death so please don't defend such actions.

What else should we expect?? Shahrdari Gorgan hasn't won a single game on the road so they need the homecooking if they're going to be making the playoffs.(specially with having to host Foolad Mahan & Hamyari Zanjan in 2 of their last 3 home games)
    I donno and don't care who the hell you are and how much you know about me , and how much knowledge you have about behind the scenes in Iran basketball. if you are only normal fan , respect Gorgan team ( team that has lowest budget this year ( 450 Million Tomans! ) ) and Gorgan fans ( biggest crowed in Iran) , and just watch the games!!
    if you know anything about Iran league behind the scenes we can discus about bullshit you saying about Gorgan somewhere else ,, ( in FB , or Yahoo IM ).
    promise you I know all of these guys in Azad team ( guys all over Iran basketball ) more than you and all of them know me well.
    about my fella Hamed HosseinZadeh at the team warm up fans cheer for him and give lots of respect to him , but in first Q.1 when he made a 3pt he showed his middle finger to the Gorgan bench and Mr.Kabir ! and this was the start of everything. Also journalist from Gorgan has image that show Ameri hit a photographer with punch in his face!!!!!!

I donno and don't care who the hell you are and how much you know about me , and how much knowledge you have about behind the scenes in Iran basketball. if you are only normal fan , respect Gorgan team ( team that has lowest budget this year ( 450 Million Tomans! ) ) and Gorgan fans ( biggest crowed in Iran) , and just watch the games!!
    if you know anything about Iran league behind the scenes we can discus about bullshit you saying about Gorgan somewhere else ,, ( in FB , or Yahoo IM ).
    promise you I know all of these guys in Azad team ( guys all over Iran basketball ) more than you and all of them know me well.
    about my fella Hamed HosseinZadeh at the team warm up fans cheer for him and give lots of respect to him , but in first Q.1 when he made a 3pt he showed his middle finger to the Gorgan bench and Mr.Kabir ! and this was the start of everything. Also journalist from Gorgan has image that show Ameri hit a photographer with punch in his face!!!!!!
    I am a normal fan that has played basketball at a pretty good level and fortunately knows basketball a lot better than you ,sir. I respect you as a passionate fan towards your team and I'm delighted to see guys caring this much about basketball in Gorgan. On the other hand, unfortunately it is pretty clear that you're not a normal fan and you must have some links to the club's executives as you bring up these information (true or false), thus you never tend to admit that things might go wrong because of the fans there in Gorgan. It's also obvious that u put club matters before National Team issues, so that's another reason that shows you have more than just simple interests in your team & indeed play a major role somewhere in that club.

In response to some things u said i must say that having a budget that low, is no one but Shahrdari's problem. So please don't bring that up as an excuse to try to mend problems that have been made. I utterly utterly respect the teams fans and i'm full of praise for how they manage to pack the saloon every single time, so we shouldn't mix things up.

I would love to hear what you know from the so called "behind the scenes" of this basketball, so please don't act like the politicians that just threat to name something important but just forget to talk about what it really is. I will be more than delighted to hear about this special case from you.

Hosseinzadeh was a former Gorgan player, so a cheering was expected for him in the pre-game(nice job by the fans). I don't know about what he did to Gorgan's bench, but if that is true well he probably should've been hit with a technical.

So now, why should Mohammad Jamshidi(a talented and polite kid) be insulted by the fans??? Just because he's a good player and is a big scorer people have to go at him?!
    Why does Mehrab Shahintab say "we all know what happens in Gorgan so no need to talk about it"??
    Why do these kind of arguments take place in Gorgan more than anywhere else in the country, though Shahrdari is not a top notch team and thus it's games aren't tagged to be crucial??

Quote Originally Posted by behzadir View Post
    I am a normal fan that has played basketball at a pretty good level and fortunately knows basketball a lot better than you ,sir. I respect you as a passionate fan towards your team and I'm delighted to see guys caring this much about basketball in Gorgan. On the other hand, unfortunately it is pretty clear that you're not a normal fan and you must have some links to the club's executives as you bring up these information (true or false), thus you never tend to admit that things might go wrong because of the fans there in Gorgan. It's also obvious that u put club matters before National Team issues, so that's another reason that shows you have more than just simple interests in your team & indeed play a major role somewhere in that club.

In response to some things u said i must say that having a budget that low, is no one but Shahrdari's problem. So please don't bring that up as an excuse to try to mend problems that have been made. I utterly utterly respect the teams fans and i'm full of praise for how they manage to pack the saloon every single time, so we shouldn't mix things up.

I would love to hear what you know from the so called "behind the scenes" of this basketball, so please don't act like the politicians that just threat to name something important but just forget to talk about what it really is. I will be more than delighted to hear about this special case from you.

Hosseinzadeh was a former Gorgan player, so a cheering was expected for him in the pre-game(nice job by the fans). I don't know about what he did to Gorgan's bench, but if that is true well he probably should've been hit with a technical.

So now, why should Mohammad Jamshidi(a talented and polite kid) be insulted by the fans??? Just because he's a good player and is a big scorer people have to go at him?!
    Why does Mehrab Shahintab say "we all know what happens in Gorgan so no need to talk about it"??
    Why do these kind of arguments take place in Gorgan more than anywhere else in the country, though Shahrdari is not a top notch team and thus it's games aren't tagged to be crucial??
    when you say you know basketball better than me it makes me laugh bro! despite I'm so young I've worked in Iran basketball different corners from coaching youth team , working for Eurobasket to working as Agent and even team GM in lower leagues.
    about Jamshidi NO ONE, NO ONE tell him anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he is just a lier ! and about Agha Mehran , I believe I know him way way better than you ,, he also told all these thing after loosing to Zanjan , cause he can't accept the lost !
    You can find my email and FB in Eurobasket correspondent lists in Iran page ,, waiting to hear from you in an other place that we could discus things better!

Gheshm 57 - 59 Gorgan
    Zanjan 70 - 63 Naft Sepahan
    Sanaye Petro 60 - 81 Mahram
    Mahan 66 - 50 Azad
    Kong 68 - 78 Petro

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    So Jamshidi already have a significant role for Iran NT? (specially in the 3 position with Samad)
    I'm not sure about what Becirovic thinks but to me , he is the second best small forward in Iran behind Samad.
    in recent years, Iran usually went to the tournaments with only Samad as small forward. without him Afagh, Davarpanah or sometimes Veisi played as small forward, they are all SG. Ali Jamshidi (Mohammad's elder brother) also was a member of Iran NT in 2010 Asian Games, he is a pure SF but played only 1 or 2 matches in Asian Games.

assuming Becirovic doesn't like Davarpanah's style. (didn't even invite him last year) and also considering Mohammad Hassanzadeh's situation (he is a PF but can play as SF in special situations) I think Jamshidi is the best possible choice for Iran, he played good in Asian Cup.

Jonas/Younes Lalehzadeh also had some good numbers this season, I think Becirovic will give him a chance too.

anyhow. Jamshidi had a surgery today and apparently he will be back in 3-4 weeks ! he will miss the rest of the regular season.

Mahram pretty close to sign former Dutch NT captain and former NBA champ(with the Spurs) Francisco Elson at age 37. Dude is a 7 footer and probably will fire up Mahram's frontcourt with Samad and Marko Milic. If his knees are OK Mahram will dominate come playoff time...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Elson
    Last edited by behzadir; 01-13-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Esteghlal Gheshm has fired Mohammad Kassaipour ,,,

Naft Sepahan 74 - 80 Gorgan
    Petro 92 - 75 Zanjan
    Azad 75 - 76 Sanaye Petro (OT)
    Mahan 93 - 53 Gheshm
    Mahram 100 - 66 Al Badr Kong

Gorgan 49 - 66 Mahan
    Zanjan 20-0 Mahram (( Zanjan was up 45-30 in Q.3 , then Mahram team left court protesting to the ref's !! ))
    Sanaye Petro 76 - 74 Esteghlal Gheshm
    Al Badr Kong 91 - 85 Azad
    Petro 91 - 69 Naft Sepahan Tehran

Gorgan 49 - 66 Mahan
    Zanjan 20-0 Mahram (( Zanjan was up 45-30 in Q.3 , then Mahram team left court protesting to the ref's !! ))
    Sanaye Petro 76 - 74 Esteghlal Gheshm
    Al Badr Kong 91 - 85 Azad
    Petro 91 - 69 Naft Sepahan Tehran
    Has there been any sanctions to Mahram club because of their act? Or league leadership admits that there was problem with refs in that match?

Also, I heard that Sanaye - Esteghlal game went to overtime, do you know what was 40 min result? For some reason I can't see it on iranbasketball.org page...

Quote Originally Posted by minnekon View Post
    Has there been any sanctions to Mahram club because of their act? Or league leadership admits that there was problem with refs in that match?

Also, I heard that Sanaye - Esteghlal game went to overtime, do you know what was 40 min result? For some reason I can't see it on iranbasketball.org page...
    Mahram lost the match by forfeit, it means they got 0 pts from that match, it equals to losing 2 matches instead of one ! so they probably don't need an extra punishment. refs were OK, that was Mahram's fault. IBF banned Kamrani for 2 matches. they also fined Becirovic. even though they all (Samad, Kamrani and Becirovic) admitted their mistakes.

Sanaye-Esteghlal finished 64-64 in regular time. this is the scoreboard

001.jpg

Azad-Uni have signed "Benny Kochooi" as their first foreign player.

Round 16 :
    Mahram 84 - 87 Petro
    Sanaye Petro 64 - 74 Gorgan ** IMO Gorgan can stand at 5th place , if they can win in their final 2 matches , when they have 2 home games! Azad will not win in next two rounds and with two wins Gorgan will stand at 5th place that looks like a dream for the team with the lowest budget in the league!!
    Azad 66 - 67 Zanjan
    Gheshm 84 - 80 Al Badr Kong
    Naft Sepahan 78 - 102 Mahan

Round 17 :
    Gorgan 65 - 59 Al Badr Kong
    Petro 82 - 69 Azad
    Zanjan 67 - 62 Gheshm
    Mahan 94 - 60 Sanaye Petro
    Mahram 81 - 68 Naft Sepahan

Round 18
    Gorgan 80 - 73 Zanjan
    Mahram 96 - 77 Azad
    Gheshm 63 - 82 Petro
    Sanaye Petro 85 - 86 Naft Sepahan
    Al Badr 55 - 71 Mahan
    ---------------------
    Final league standing after regular season :
    1- Petro 17W - 1L
    2- Mahan 15W - 3L
    3- Mahram 14W - 4L
    4- Zanjan 11W - 7L
    5- Gorgan 8W - 10L
    6- Azad 7W - 11L
    7- Sanaye Petro 5W - 13L
    8- Al Badr Kong 5W - 13L
    9- Gheshm 4W - 14L
    10- Naft Sepahan 4W - 14L
    -------------------------
    Play-offs Schedule :
    1/4 finals : ( best of 3 )
    2013 Feb 14 :
    Al Badr Kong - Petro
    Sanaye Petro - Mahan
    Azad - Mahram
    Gorgan - Zanjan

Round 18
    Gorgan 80 - 73 Zanjan
    Mahram 96 - 77 Azad
    Gheshm 63 - 82 Petro
    Al Badr 55 - 71 Mahan
    ---------------------
    1- Petro 17W - 1L
    2- Mahan 15W - 3L
    3- Mahram 14W - 4L
    4- Zanjan 11W - 7L
    5- Gorgan 8W - 10L
    6- Azad 7W - 11L
    7- Sanaye Petro 5W - 13L
    8- Al Badr Kong 5W - 13L
    9- Gheshm 4W - 14L
    Play-offs Schedule :
    2013 Feb 14 :
    Al Badr Kong - Petro
    Sanaye Petro - Mahan
    Azad - Mahram
    Gorgan - Zanjan

Round 18
    Gorgan 80 - 73 Zanjan
    Mahram 96 - 77 Azad
    Gheshm 63 - 82 Petro
    Al Badr 55 - 71 Mahan
    ---------------------
    1- Petro 17W - 1L
    2- Mahan 15W - 3L
    3- Mahram 14W - 4L
    4- Zanjan 11W - 7L
    5- Gorgan 8W - 10L
    6- Azad 7W - 11L
    7- Sanaye Petro 5W - 13L
    8- Al Badr Kong 5W - 13L
    9- Gheshm 4W - 14L
    Play-offs Schedule :
    2013 Feb 14 :
    Al Badr Kong - Petro
    Sanaye Petro - Mahan
    Azad - Mahram
    Gorgan - Zanjan

did Zanjan play 100% ?? I didn't watch the match at all but I think they preferred to play Gorgan in quarterfinal ! Gorgan had fantastic results in second round but still on paper Azad is a better team especially after the return of their injured players. now they have no chance against Mahram. Let's see if Gorgan can continue its great run in playoffs

I think Mahram, Petro, Mahan and even Zajan they all have almost equal chance to win the title. there is no clear favorite this time. This league was more balanced than the previous leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsena2631 View Post
    did Zanjan play 100% ?? I didn't watch the match at all but I think they preferred to play Gorgan in quarterfinal ! Gorgan had fantastic results in second round but still on paper Azad is a better team especially after the return of their injured players. now they have no chance against Mahram. Let's see if Gorgan can continue its great run in playoffs

I think Mahram, Petro, Mahan and even Zajan they all have almost equal chance to win the title. there is no clear favorite this time. This league was more balanced than the previous leagues.
    Zanjan used all their players except Diego Fajardo and Ali Baheran.
    But I believe with 2 imports and full power they will beat Gorgan easy!

Hamyari Shahrdari Zanjan inked 31-year old Serbian forward Nikola Lepojevic (199-93kg-82, agency: BeoExcell).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Career:
    2000-2001: Sloga Kraljevo
    2001-2002: Sloga Kraljevo :2576rrg
    2002-2003: OKK Beograd (YUBA, starting five): 21games: 8.6ppg, 2.0rpg, 1.3apg
    2003-2004: OKK Beograd (YUBA): 21games: 8.4ppg, 2.3rpg, 1.2apg
    2004 - signed 3-years contract with KK Crvena Zvezda Beograd (1A)
    2004-2005: KK Crvena Zvezda Beograd (1A): ULEB Cup: 10 games: 4,2ppg, 1.3rpg, FGP: 75.0%, 3Pts: 37.0%; Adriatic League: 31games: 6.3ppg, 1.2rpg, 1.3spg, FGP: 43.3%, 3Pts: 36.1%; 1A League: 13 games: 6.8ppg, 1.7rpg, 0.6apg
    2005-2006: GS Larissa (Greece-A1): 26 games: 4.9ppg, 1.7rpg
    2006-2007: AEL Larissa (Greece-A1, starting five): 15 games: 5.8ppg, 1.7rpg, 2FGP: 50.0%, 3FGP: 25.0%, FT: 67.0%, left in Feb.'07, in March '07 moved to Khimik-OPZ Yuzny (Ukraine-Superleague)
    2007-2008: Khimik-OPZ Yuzny (Ukraine-Superleague): FIBA EuroCup: 3 games: 7.3ppg, 2.0rpg, 1.7apg, 2FGP: 60%, in Jan.'08 moved to Polpak Swiecie (Poland-DBE): 26 games: 11.3ppg, 2.0rpg, 1.3apg, 1.2spg, 2FGP: 54.8%, 3PT: 46.0%, FT: 78.2%
    2008-2009: Universitet-Yugra Surgut (Russia-A Superleague): 27 games: 11.4ppg, 3.0rpg, 1.7apg, 1.0bpg, 0.8spg, 2FGP: 54.0%, 3PT: 37.9, FT: 81.3%; Play-Outs: 4 games: 16.5ppg, 3.5rpg, 1.5apg, 1.7spg, 2FGP: 73.3%, 3PT: 42.8%, FT: 77.4%
    2009-2010: OKK Beograd (A League): 17 games: 13.6ppg, 2.8rpg, 1.9apg, 1.0spg, FGP: 51.6%, 3PT: 34.9%, FT: 78.6%; Balkan League: 6 games: 20.2ppg, 4.2rpg, 2.5apg, FGP: 48.6%, 3PT: 43.6%, FT: 89.5%, in Feb.'10 moved to Pizza Express Primetel Apollon (Cyprus-Division A), in Mar.'10 signed at Politekhnika-Halychyna (Ukraine-Superleague): 4 games: 10.5ppg, 3.8rpg, 1.8apg, 1.8spg
    2010-2011: Universitet-Yugra Surgut (Russia-Superleague, starting five): 36 games: 23.0ppg, 5.0rpg, 4.0apg, 1.4spg, 2FGP: 54.1%, 3PT: 39.1%, FT: 82.8%
    2011-2012: Ural Ekaterinburg (Russia-Superleague): 36 games: Score-1(18.6ppg), 4.1rpg, 2.3apg, 1.0spg, FGP: 46.2%, 3PT: 36.6%, FT: 84.4%
    2012-2013: In Feb.'13 signed at Hamyari Shahrdari Zanjan (Iran-Superleague)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Awards/Achievements:
    Yugoslavuan U20 National Team -01-02
    European Championships U20 in Lithuania -02
    Adriatic League Semifinals -05
    Serbia and Montenegro League Semifinals -05
    Ukrainian Superleague Semifinals -07
    Polish League Semifinals -08
    Srpska Liga All-Star Game -10
    Russian Superleague Regular Season Champion -11, 12
    Russian Superleague Finalist -11
    Eurobasket.com All-Russian Superleague Player of the Year -11, 12
    Eurobasket.com All-Russian Superleague Forward of the Year -11, 12