PBA Players And their Son Future Big Men Off Philippine Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strangebrew View Post
    I got a chance to play with Marlou Aquino's son.. He is tall but still raw..He is also slow..
    Wits or movement?
    If the later, there is a chance... wouldn't mind slow if he gets to be 7'4"! Slow in wits... wouldn't even care even if he is 8 feet tall! Hehe!

Comment

Marlou's son Matthew plays for LSM (Lourdes School of Mandaluyong) Juniors and he plays like Marlou. He is teammate with fellow PBA players sons like Esplana, Pennisi & Ildefonso....

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
      What's the latest on Marlou Aquino's son. I'd read a couple of posts in this forum. Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by VitaDo931 View Post
        Marlou's son Matthew plays for LSM (Lourdes School of Mandaluyong) Juniors and he plays like Marlou. He is teammate with fellow PBA players sons like Esplana, Pennisi & Ildefonso....
        How tall is pennisi son..do they still fit on Pennisi Condo unit

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMap2007 View Post
          How tall is pennisi son..do they still fit on Pennisi Condo unit
          6'5 15 yrs old
          Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
          -Larry Bird

BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

Comment

Originally posted by multihephep View Post
            6'5 15 yrs old
            wooooow more drops of vitamins and 7 more inches and we will get another 7-footer

Papa Mick will surely teach him how to throwdown unnoticed hehehe
            Change has come

Comment

Originally posted by ichikiller View Post
              wooooow more drops of vitamins and 7 more inches and we will get another 7-footer

Hope he grows taller than his dad...

Comment

Originally posted by alfrancis View Post
                Hope he grows taller than his dad...
                Shaq was 6'6" at 13 when he met Dale Brown from LSU, he was 6'10" 250lbs by his 17th birthday.

Lebron was 6'7" at 16

Kobe was 6'6 at 16 (94/95) as junior at Lower Marion HS
                he's got ways to go
                "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by multihephep View Post
                  6'5 15 yrs old
                  Was he born in the Philippines? Is his mother a Filipina?
                  "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by ichikiller View Post

It's really hard to predict how tall a kid could get.

Look at Rayray Parks for instance, when he was about 14 years old, he stood 6-foot-3. Many predicted him to grow as tall as 6-7 to 6-8. Six years has passed and how tall Rayray is right now? 6-foot-4? How many inches have he added after 5 to 6 years?
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                      Was he born in the Philippines? Is his mother a Filipina?
                      yes his mother is a filipina not sure about his birthplace
                      Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
                      -Larry Bird

BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

Comment

How about the Paras kids?I think Thirdy Ravena is taller than Kiefer now?

Comment

how tall is marlou's kid?

Comment

just figure it out whose their dad...

Comment

Originally posted by dandave View Post
                              http://www.manila.gov.ph/masco/lourdes_12-14.htm

Wow. How time flies... It was not long ago when it was our time under the sun, now we are all doing our best to pave the way to our next generation. Will be looking forward hearing about these young ones and how they are progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by dandave View Post
                                http://www.manila.gov.ph/masco/lourdes_12-14.htm

is that correct they are all playing for lourdes school . . .
                                a tall team for that age bracket

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information