X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dandave View Post
    http://www.manila.gov.ph/masco/lourdes_12-14.htm

just figure it out whose their dad...
    I heard about this, players' sons in my alma mater. No heights listed. Danny I and Marlou's kids sporting their dad's jersey numbers.

Are they gonna be as good as their dad? or their coach's son, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqua Light View Post
      is that correct they are all playing for lourdes school . . .
      a tall team for that age bracket
      those kids ildefonso,aquino,gahol and pennisi hope they grow taller and more stronger and we have a dependable bigmen in the future.

Comment

then our neighbors in fiba asia thinks we clone them because they are almost look alike with their fathers,

Comment

Originally posted by VitaDo931 View Post
          Marlou's son Matthew plays for LSM (Lourdes School of Mandaluyong) Juniors and he plays like Marlou. He is teammate with fellow PBA players sons like Esplana, Pennisi & Ildefonso....
          Marlou has its roots with LSM in the 80s before he got into HS. So no surprise he enrolled his son at LSM. Will not be surprised if one of these 2nd generations sons will transfer to the more celebrated HS programs like the Red Cubs, etc.

Comment

Pennisi son's seems to have gotten much of his filipino facial genes..at 6'5 i hope he would still have a growth spurt since his still 14...By the way whats the height of Marlou Aquino and Danny I sons. Lourdes seems lucky to get this big one sons and being a Catholic school i was surprise Marlou choose to enroll his son as they go to that church inside the St. francis tiangge mall founded by the father of paul tanchi.

Comment

Originally posted by multihephep View Post
              yes his mother is a filipina not sure about his birthplace
              Well in case this kid wasn't born in the Philippines, his parents should better secure Filipino passport or lay claim of this kid's Filipino citizenship before he reaches 16 years old. As you mentioned, the kid is already 15 years old. So better act now before it's too late.

BTW, thanks for responding.
              "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Norman Black's son shines for the Eaglets

aaron+black+warner+david+073012.jpg
                ANOTHER FUTURE STAR

MANILA, Philippines – The son of basketball coach Norman Black led the Ateneo Blue Eaglets to victory against the Naga Montessori Titans Thursday in the junior division of the 18th Fr. Martin Summer Cup basketball tournament.

Norman Aaron Black teamed up with Ivan Jose as they posted 12 points apiece to help the Eaglets to a 121-68 win.

The Blue Eaglets got their second consecutive win this week and entered the semifinal round.

Ateneo joined the Far Eastern University-FERN Baby Tamaraws in the semis with their 5-1 win-loss record in Group B.

The Baby Tamaraws ended their elimination round assignment by beating the Chiang Kai Shek Dragons, 54-29.

Joshua Aguilon made 11 points and Jan Hassan shot 10 for the Baby Tams, who finished in second behind the Red Cubs (6-0).

The San Beda-A Red Cubs drew 23 points from Ranbill Tongco blasted the Jesus Is Lord Christian Foundation cagers, 121-68. They are now in contention for the first semis seat.

In the senior division, John Ervin Alberto made 14 points for the University of the East (UE) Warriors, who won over the Jose Rizal University (JRU) Heavy Bombers, 60-55.

The Warriors finished group B with a 5-2, and they are in strong contention for a quarterfinals seat.

THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT FOR PHILIPPINE BASKETBALL
                Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
                -Larry Bird

BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

Comment

mick pennisi son

8_pennisi.JPG
                  mick pennisi son a 7 footer in the future???

well this kid is just 14 yrs old not 15 sorry but he is already 6'5 with a great ball handling skills
                  Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
                  -Larry Bird

BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

Comment

Originally posted by dandave View Post
                    http://www.manila.gov.ph/masco/lourdes_12-14.htm

just figure it out whose their dad...
                    No. 12, Castelo -- Merwin's son?

Comment

Does Mick Pennisi have a twitter account?

Comment

boy usually have early growth spurt than girls... so at age 14 it means that it is his final height.. maybe he will grow around 6'6 but not 7ft...

Comment

is Aaron Black's mother Filipina?

"I have to tell you now, you take your final vow! Don't wait for me to lay my hands on you!"
                          -MAY THE STALLIONFORCE BE WITH YOU

Comment

Originally posted by amamangloy View Post
                            is Aaron Black's mother Filipina?
                            from what i know aron's mother is also the mother of a former filipino PBA cager

Comment

Originally posted by multihephep View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4853[/ATTACH]
                              mick pennisi son a 7 footer in the future???

well this kid is just 14 yrs old not 15 sorry but he is already 6'5 with a great ball handling skills
                              I wouldn't mind if he turns out to be a 6'7 or 6'8 small forward as long as he have the skills.I knew someone who was 5'11(freshmen year) during his high school days..ended up as 6'5 guy who played varsity ball on his college days..talk about weird growth spurt.
                              Last edited by Alex07; 10-24-2012, 12:38 AM.
                              "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

^^ a tayshaun prince type of player? then that would be great..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information